02-19-07, 12:32 AM   #721
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vint
Did you check to make sure its not just showing a different page? I don't know if the paladin layout(s) have any pages to the bars like some of the other classes, but its something to check
Nope it switched the position of the skills entirely while keeping the bars the same. But oh well, i can deal with it lol..

02-19-07, 07:53 AM   #722
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
OK, guys, the overlapping raid frames is because sRaidFrames changed the format of the settings and now it defaults to sort by class. If you change it to sort by group, all the frames should one again appear as they should be. To do so, go to DeuceCommander in your Fubar and select the following: Raid, then sRaid, then Filter Sets, then Set:By group, then Use This Set. You should then get the proper layouts and be able to hot switch them via the MazzleUI Fubar entry.
Apparently this doesn't seem to fix the issue for aspect ratio 1.25. If these are played on any higher ratio, then I think it'll be fine, especially at 1.6 ratio. Again, tested to see if it did fixed for ratio 1.25 by changing the grouping to group (not class), it doesn't do anything whatsoever. I also tried to change different position few menus below (horizontal/verticle [default position works fine but will overlap Mazzle stuff (if verticle setting at bottom, will overlap the minimap. If horizontal top/bottom will overlap any of other items Mazzle positioned eg: recap/bg minimap). Then if I use Mazzle positions, the raid unitframes are overlapping each other.

(None of this occur when I use my WS laptop)

02-19-07, 08:52 AM   #723
zdiver
A Kobold Labourer
I can't change my bottom trinket with most recent version. If i try in the trinket menu (btm right of screen), it will only change the top trinket. Same thing goes for itemrack trinket changes. This was working fine before. Also, itemrack keeps getting corrupted, is this a known issue?

02-19-07, 09:28 AM   #724
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by zdiver
I can't change my bottom trinket with most recent version. If i try in the trinket menu (btm right of screen), it will only change the top trinket. Same thing goes for itemrack trinket changes. This was working fine before. Also, itemrack keeps getting corrupted, is this a known issue?
Are you right clicking the trincket that you want to go in the bottom slot? Left clicking on a trinket puts it in the top, and right clicking puts it in the bottom.

As for the item rack problem.. what do you mean by corrupted? Are you getting a bunch of "that item does not fit in that slot" errors?

02-19-07, 11:14 AM   #725
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by 123noob
Apparently this doesn't seem to fix the issue for aspect ratio 1.25. If these are played on any higher ratio, then I think it'll be fine, especially at 1.6 ratio. Again, tested to see if it did fixed for ratio 1.25 by changing the grouping to group (not class), it doesn't do anything whatsoever. I also tried to change different position few menus below (horizontal/verticle [default position works fine but will overlap Mazzle stuff (if verticle setting at bottom, will overlap the minimap. If horizontal top/bottom will overlap any of other items Mazzle positioned eg: recap/bg minimap). Then if I use Mazzle positions, the raid unitframes are overlapping each other.

(None of this occur when I use my WS laptop)

123noob, I play at 1.25 aspect ratio and this method works perfectly fine for me. Are you sure that your are following the steps Mazzle gave exactly? There's another menu that looks similar in DeuceCommander that isn't the correct one -- you need open up DeuceCommander and go to Raid -> sRaidFrames -> Filter Sets -> Set: By group -> Use this Set. Again there is another similar option that says something like sort group by or whatever, but you need to look in "Filter Sets." Hope that fixes it for ya.

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-19-07, 12:29 PM   #726
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by Kamishimi

123noob, I play at 1.25 aspect ratio and this method works perfectly fine for me. Are you sure that your are following the steps Mazzle gave exactly? There's another menu that looks similar in DeuceCommander that isn't the correct one -- you need open up DeuceCommander and go to Raid -> sRaidFrames -> Filter Sets -> Set: By group -> Use this Set. Again there is another similar option that says something like sort group by or whatever, but you need to look in "Filter Sets." Hope that fixes it for ya.
Hmmm I was half awake last night after studying... I have to give it another look . Thanks.

02-20-07, 06:59 AM   #727
jaeda
A Murloc Raider
So, since my computer or Mazzle's programming wanted me to use this UI so bad I started playing with it. I installed and tried configuring XLoot Monitor, but cannot get it to display anywhere, any tips. I know that the monitor isn't a mazzle component but was hoping for some help.

02-20-07, 07:56 AM   #728
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by jaeda
So, since my computer or Mazzle's programming wanted me to use this UI so bad I started playing with it. I installed and tried configuring XLoot Monitor, but cannot get it to display anywhere, any tips. I know that the monitor isn't a mazzle component but was hoping for some help.
Since this isn't one of the addons that was included with MazzleUI you might want to try the XLoot Monitor page. They'll likely be able to provide more support.

02-20-07, 08:19 AM   #729
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by meio
Since this isn't one of the addons that was included with MazzleUI you might want to try the XLoot Monitor page. They'll likely be able to provide more support.
/xloot monitor should open the options for xlootmonitor. The other difficulty you may have is I believe this is an ACE mod and Mazzle has made the libraries separate. I have had trouble just adding some ACE mods to the collection - I try to not have duplicate libs - although this is supposed to not be a problem with ACE mods I have had trouble adding multiple mods with multiple library's - I think the problem compounds when you have different versions of the same library.

Last edited by Flarin : 02-20-07 at 08:23 AM.

02-20-07, 11:46 AM   #730
Therok
An Aku'mai Servant
Is there anything inside the mazzle UI that can create a viewport, such as the ones Skinner and CT_Mod have done for me in the past? I'd like to create a viewport behind the interface up to behind the party frames, and above behind the fubar frame, so that those parts of the screen are not rendered.

If not, can you suggest a standalone viewport that does nothing BUT create a viewport? Skinner's viewport is great, but even with everything else unchecked it still reskins a lot of frames you don't want it to. Ct_viewport comes with Ct_Mod, which is just cumbersome, memory intensive, and very gracefully replaced by the addons in mazzle's pack.

02-20-07, 01:45 PM   #731
TerraLogos
A Defias Bandit
Well I got everything installed just fine! But I can't access the conext menu. The problem stems from my Mouse, I have a trackball mouse. So I only have a left and Right mouse button no middle button or anything just two buttons and the ball. And when I click the hotspot for the context menu it doesn't show up. ( It does show up when I first log in but dissappears like it's supposed to when I click an empty box but I can't get it back after that. )

Anyone know a way for me to access it so I don't have to put those things in my Actions bars?

Last edited by TerraLogos : 02-20-07 at 04:25 PM.

02-20-07, 01:51 PM   #732
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by TerraLogos
Well I got everything installed just fine! But I can't access the conext menu. The problem stems from my Mouse, I have a trackball mouse. So I only have a keft and Rigth mouse button no middle button or anything just two buttons and the ball. And when I click the hotspot for the context menu it doesn't show up. ( It does show up when I first log in but dissappears like it's supposed to when I click an empty box but I can't get it back after that. )

Anyone know a way for me to access it so I don't have to put those things in my Actions bars?
In the bindings menu under Misc and Mazzle UI theres a key binding for the context menu you can assign. I'm not sure why its not showing up when you left click it however.

02-20-07, 04:14 PM   #733
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
context menu hotspot

Don't forget there is a context menu hotspot.

It's on the upper left corner (a rounded area) of the right most section of the UI.

--M

Morticai, Prince & GuildMaster of Briar Rose, Horde

02-20-07, 04:19 PM   #734
Zanoroy
A Murloc Raider
Question Cooldown Bars

My "Cooldown bars" () are stacked on top of each other and right in the middle of my toon image making it hard to click on a second enemy if there under it, and of course I cannot read them if I have more then one cool down waiting.

If u could tell me the addon name that controls it that would be great I have tried the oCD mod but it does not affect it, also tried "/Ant" (cannot remember full name but this doesn't allow me to move the Cooldown bars.)

Clear as Mud.

Cheers

02-20-07, 04:26 PM   #735
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by Mortlach
Don't forget there is a context menu hotspot.

It's on the upper left corner (a rounded area) of the right most section of the UI.

--M
And when I click the hotspot for the context menu it doesn't show up.
I think he tried that. our definition of hotspot could be different.

02-20-07, 04:30 PM   #736
leoshaw2112
A Murloc Raider

I think this is the right place, though you'll have to excuse me if I am being a bit blonde. I play in the UK and want to alter the clock so I can set it to GMT, 24hr etc etc So far I've not been able to find anything in the UI config to allow me to do this, have I missed something or does this ability not exist?

Cheers,
Leo

02-20-07, 04:39 PM   #737
cyndind
A Defias Bandit
Hi i love this compilation and it is great except for one thing,
i read through the FAQ and coulndt find out what settings you should set video to to play in windowed mode. Any help would be appreciated because im always switching out to thottbott or the forums ingame

02-20-07, 05:05 PM   #738
sydal
A Kobold Labourer
I'm at work now so I'm sorry if this has been posted, but I don't have time to look for it.

I noticed when I set up Mazzle that it didn't contain the 60-70 new skills. No big deal at all, a simple drag+drop fixes that problem. However, I have a question pertaining to if something is actually possible. I never even thought of it before, so I don't know if it's even possible.

One of the new Warrior skills, Victory Rush, is only useable after scoring the killing blow on a mob/player that gives XP/Honor. Is it possible to have a button pop up on the screen when this ability becomes available, but is invisible when it isn't available? I don't know customization of UI's too much, otherwise I would know if this was possible and how to do it if it was possible.

So is this possible? And if not, is there a way to add buttons to the bottom right skill bar that switches when changing stances? It's only usable in two stances, so I don't really want it to be up all the time.

Again, sorry if this is a repost.

02-20-07, 05:50 PM   #739
amz370
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
zooming with my scroll

hey i cant get this keybidning interface to recognize my scroll wheel as a zoom function any ideas guys

02-20-07, 06:44 PM   #740
Adalius
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by leoshaw2112
I think this is the right place, though you'll have to excuse me if I am being a bit blonde. I play in the UK and want to alter the clock so I can set it to GMT, 24hr etc etc So far I've not been able to find anything in the UI config to allow me to do this, have I missed something or does this ability not exist?

Cheers,
Leo
Go into the mazz options screen, select add on directory (at the top), it'll list all addons alphabetically, you're looking for Status Windows, click it, then select the 'Options' button to bring up that addon's option window. Under a dropdown box is "Time", select that to configure your clock offset and 24H clock setting.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD