Quantcast
Download
(2 MB)
Download
Updated: 06-25-19 03:55 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Rise of Azshara (8.2.0)
Updated:06-25-19 03:55 PM
Created:10-30-14 10:44 PM
Downloads:3,656
Favorites:9
MD5:
Categories:Plug-Ins & Patches, Chat Mods

Bosstalk Continued updated by Brellison94

Version: 8.2
by: Brellison94 [More]

Just getting it to 8.2. Sadly, still nothing of any resolve of the issue and addition quotes. Will continue to work on the problem and let you know on a future date.

Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-18-19, 08:56 AM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Re: wont play sound

Originally Posted by smurray1
The addon won't play sound in game now. anyone know a fix??
Just noticed it today. Will put in a ticket to resolve this.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-19, 09:40 PM  
smurray1
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
wont play sound

The addon won't play sound in game now. anyone know a fix??
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-19, 05:33 AM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by jakisemo
Please fix the "memory-economic mode" issue. I neeeeeeeeeeeed this addon in my life!
Sadly I am still working on this piece of headache issue. Will let you know on a later date.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-19, 07:34 PM  
jakisemo
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Please fix the "memory-economic mode" issue. I neeeeeeeeeeeed this addon in my life!
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-19, 02:53 PM  
lolcats121
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Brellison94
Originally Posted by Kael Enari
Same here. I've been on the lookout for updates since the holidays ended. Was there ever any insight into the strange error message I mentioned, "memory-economic mode"?
Still working on it, and got a job recently that does take up my life now. It will come around at some point. I will let you know on a later date.
Grats on the new job. I wasn't trying to rush or anything, just making sure the addon isn't dead :P
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-19, 11:58 PM  
Kael Enari
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 11
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Brellison94
Still working on it, and got a job recently that does take up my life now. It will come around at some point. I will let you know on a later date.
Grats! I look forward to it but of course understand real world life.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-19, 08:54 AM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Kael Enari
Same here. I've been on the lookout for updates since the holidays ended. Was there ever any insight into the strange error message I mentioned, "memory-economic mode"?
Still working on it, and got a job recently that does take up my life now. It will come around at some point. I will let you know on a later date.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-19, 08:37 PM  
Kael Enari
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 11
Uploads: 0
Same here. I've been on the lookout for updates since the holidays ended. Was there ever any insight into the strange error message I mentioned, "memory-economic mode"?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-19, 04:42 PM  
lolcats121
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
I hope this gets updated soon. I love this addon.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-18, 06:45 PM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Re: Re: Generate Menu REDUX

Originally Posted by Kael Enari
Originally Posted by Brellison94
Please make sure you can generate menu. I don't know why I am not detecting errors in game.
Yeah, with the newest version I'm not able to actually generate the menu. Just says that I've selected a memory-economic mode in the options and need to generate the menu manually. But I don't see a memory-economic option to deselect. Is there even a way to manually create the menu?
Great question. Memory-economic mode is something I never heard of. I will have to look into that phrase further on how this is preventing us from opening the addon.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-18, 11:55 PM  
Kael Enari
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 11
Uploads: 0
Re: Generate Menu REDUX

Originally Posted by Brellison94
Please make sure you can generate menu. I don't know why I am not detecting errors in game.
Yeah, with the newest version I'm not able to actually generate the menu. Just says that I've selected a memory-economic mode in the options and need to generate the menu manually. But I don't see a memory-economic option to deselect. Is there even a way to manually create the menu?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-18, 06:53 PM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Generate Menu REDUX

Please make sure you can generate menu. I don't know why I am not detecting errors in game.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-18, 11:41 AM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Generate Menu

Make sure to click on Generate Menu and see if it opens.
Last edited by Brellison94 : 11-12-18 at 08:57 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-18, 05:50 PM  
Brellison94
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 36
File comments: 88
Uploads: 1
Re: Re: Re: Events issue.

Originally Posted by antland05
Originally Posted by Brellison94
Originally Posted by antland05
Hey sorry to bother you, but i'm still having issues with the events not working. I've installed the new update and am still having trouble. Thank you for your time!
The events have been a headache to work around and how it can be fixed in full circle. Still investigating on my day to day basis on it. This issue has been ongoing even after I cranked updates.

Alright! No worries man, appreciate the work you've been doing. Take your time and thanks again for the response.
No problem.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-18, 10:25 AM  
antland05
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Events issue.

Originally Posted by Brellison94
Originally Posted by antland05
Hey sorry to bother you, but i'm still having issues with the events not working. I've installed the new update and am still having trouble. Thank you for your time!
The events have been a headache to work around and how it can be fixed in full circle. Still investigating on my day to day basis on it. This issue has been ongoing even after I cranked updates.

Alright! No worries man, appreciate the work you've been doing. Take your time and thanks again for the response.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: