WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Plugin Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   nUI and Archy (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38182)

spiel2001 01-27-11 11:00 AM

nUI6 should not interfere with Archy at all.

You might try renaming your WTF to WTF.saved then log in and see what happens.

Xrystal 01-27-11 11:06 AM

Ah gotcha, I've not tried it with 6 yet myself. I just used it enough to see what windows existed to pick one to put in the infopanel :D

todd0168 01-27-11 12:13 PM

Yeah I can try messing with it when I go home for lunch and see if I can't isolate what might be happening, as well as post screens. :D

todd0168 01-27-11 02:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok. Did the rename thing and issue was still there. So then I decided to disable all addons except Archy (still with the brand new WTF folder) and still I get the same issue. Screenshots are included this time. First one is before I did anything. Second one is with nothing but Archy loaded and with the new WTF folder.

-edit- on a side note...is the main action bar supposed to have larger sized slots/icons then all the other bars? I don't remember this being the case in nUI5.

Chmee 01-27-11 07:30 PM

I wonder if archy hasn't put its window up there and locked it somehow. I'll have to look through the options to see if it can do that.

todd0168 01-28-11 10:42 AM

I've posted something over on Curse on the Archy page to see if I can get anything from them on the issue. The basic functions still seem to work. I can use the map integration to show me where my next site is, and while I'm there digging, I can get the little stoplight coloring feature to show me how far I've traveled from the survey point. I just can't really do anything with the windows.

Also, on my friends' setups, they have the little red/yellow/green coloring up in a circle in the upper left corner of one of their windows. Mine was just showing up as a small square right in the middle of my screen basically. Can anyone show screen shots of what their windows look like (without the nUI plugin being used)?

todd0168 01-31-11 03:53 PM

Ok, just an update. Finally figured out that the curse installer is installing an older version of Archy as the newest version (which it's obviously not). So, once I manually forced it to install the newer version, all is well. *sigh*

Mainster 02-24-11 12:51 PM

You have to unlock within Archy setting. Its locked by default.

Xrystal 03-06-11 03:27 PM

Yeah, whilst looking at Archy Bugfix for the infopanel plugin I noticed alot of positioning defaults to TOPLEFT so I suspect that is the default positioning until you opt to move it and it lets you :D

marioinfinity 03-20-11 04:48 AM

Archy hasn't been updated by the official author for quite some time; their are bug fix versions wandering around on WoWinterface.

You might start with using those.

>havn't posted here for a long time but saw "archy" while i was redoing my addons folder (just copied it from my external and curse proggie wouldnt grab em lol)