WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Customizing Layouts (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Cataclysm layout (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26733)

Djinn.Crimsora 08-22-09 04:52 PM

Cataclysm layout

Seeing as how Blizzard has pushed Cataclysm to the forefront of the World of Warcraft public commercials, does anyone think they could create a bad-ass Cataclysm layout inspired by the developers' screen shots and concept art scenes, hopefully worgen-based?

richwarf 08-22-09 05:56 PM

maybe, i whold try but i dont think my PC can handle it...

I already on 10 FPS and set this UI to 5 FPS...

Depresjon 08-22-09 10:34 PM

this expansion gives a bunch of opportunities for a new layout,so im sure there will be some1 who picks it up.

spiel2001 08-22-09 11:12 PM

There is a lot of very very cool stuff coming in Cataclysm... I love that we get to go back to the old world content, the new guild support is awesome, I love the new talent trees, Path of Titans, etc. And the idea of being able to raise an alliance Worgen Druid really appeals to me a lot... makes me want to level a druid. I also like that alliance has a "beastial" race now (or will).

Depresjon 08-22-09 11:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i have been crying in bed every evening for years now,cause i couldntplay a goblin,now bliz makes my dream come true XD XD

anyway,here's what i got so far,im still tired,so i get back to bed :D

voodoodad 08-23-09 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresjon (Post 155260)
i have been crying in bed every evening for years now,cause i couldntplay a goblin,now bliz makes my dream come true XD XD

anyway,here's what i got so far,im still tired,so i get back to bed :D

Really? A goblin? Really??? :eek::D

Seer 08-23-09 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoodad (Post 155282)
Really? A goblin? Really??? :eek::D

Doesn't his name make more sense now ? :p

Depresjon 08-23-09 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seer (Post 155321)
Doesn't his name make more sense now ? :p

haha rofl :p
since a few days im playing alliance :p so guess worgen goes first now lol

but back on topic

what do you people thik bout my skin so far?
any suggestions?

spiel2001 08-23-09 01:44 PM

I like the Worgen art... the only issue I have I think is the location of the Cataclysm logo since that will never be fully visible in that location.

EDIT: One other thing I might add is that the Cataclysm is a world changing event... fire and destruction... I should think some of that should be reflected in the background art, as well, somehow.

Ither 08-23-09 03:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my layout. Should show up for download soon. Enjoy!

Xrystal 08-23-09 03:41 PM

Ooh .. that one looks nice

Djinn.Crimsora 08-23-09 05:28 PM

I love both skins. DepresJon's for the fact that it's worgen-centric, and Dreadthrill's because it's got Deathwing's visage in the center.

The one thing I would like to see myself is use the 'worgen against the moon' image from the bottom left of DJ's dashboard and put it over the goblin in DT's dashboard, as I personally would only be tempted to punt that side of the monitor.

Because you know Blizzard is only giving Horde goblins so that they have a 'punt-me' race, right?

Ither 08-23-09 07:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Djinn.Crimsora (Post 155398)
I love both skins. DepresJon's for the fact that it's worgen-centric, and Dreadthrill's because it's got Deathwing's visage in the center.

The one thing I would like to see myself is use the 'worgen against the moon' image from the bottom left of DJ's dashboard and put it over the goblin in DT's dashboard, as I personally would only be tempted to punt that side of the monitor.

Because you know Blizzard is only giving Horde goblins so that they have a 'punt-me' race, right?

Done.

Should show up in the art category soon.

Djinn.Crimsora 08-23-09 07:40 PM

Thank you very much DT; it look's seriously awesome!

*leans forward, placing elbows on desk; brings hands in front of face and interweaves fingers except the pinkies, those barely touching at the tips*

Now to wait for Cataclysm...

Ten points to whoever can ascertain the origins of that position!

Djinn.Crimsora 08-23-09 09:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's that sexy layout art in action!

Ither 08-23-09 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djinn.Crimsora (Post 155426)
Here's that sexy layout art in action!

Looks good... I'm waiting on GM to get online. I managed to delete my 80 Paladin when trying to delete one of my old toons. Not really happy at the moment! :(

spiel2001 08-23-09 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djinn.Crimsora (Post 155398)

~roflmfao~

:D

spiel2001 08-23-09 11:10 PM

oh... ouch... man I hope that they can rescue you man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadthill (Post 155428)
Looks good... I'm waiting on GM to get online. I managed to delete my 80 Paladin when trying to delete one of my old toons. Not really happy at the moment! :(

spiel2001 08-23-09 11:11 PM

One last thing... I've seriously got to tip my hat to both of you... that art is just sick. You both have blown me away with these. Thank you so much for the contribution to nUI's artwork. It's absolutely stellar.

Djinn.Crimsora 08-24-09 02:15 AM

You think that's awesome Scott?

Wait until we start seeing more and more art and developers' screenshots!

*eyes shift back and forth*

And then there's the... alpha leaks you know that are gonna happen, which will give us vid footage to drool over...

Just imagine what we'll be able to create then!