WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Plugin Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Omen/Recount sizing problem (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25158)

Uraza 07-02-09 10:28 AM

Omen/Recount sizing problem

In my UI, Recount does not size properly upon loading. Is there some way to adjust the initial size?

spiel2001 07-02-09 10:53 AM

What do you mean "doesn't resize correctly" ??

Can you post a screenshot? (see the "manage attachments" button one the message editor page down below the editor in the "additional options" section -- you can use that to upload your screen shot)

Uraza 07-02-09 12:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here you go.

spiel2001 07-02-09 01:29 PM

Did you do a clean install of nUI?

It looks to me like you might have some odd Recount settings interfering.

You might try exiting WoW and renaming WTF to WTF.saved and then logging back in. Does Recount size correctly then?

Uraza 07-02-09 01:39 PM

It didn't help. Also, it doesn't look like my WTF file is saving anything. There is no Account subfolder.

spiel2001 07-02-09 02:04 PM

You're looking in the wrong location then.

It's probably located in \Users\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF or something to that effect.

Uraza 07-02-09 02:29 PM

I found it the folder saved in the Users directory and deleted it. Recount still loads smaller than the window.

spiritwulf 07-02-09 02:52 PM

*Notes that in the screenshots Uraza is using a bottom bar mod and the dual_stats plugin. Also notices that recount isnt the wrong size it is simply moved up too high within the panel. Would bet that due to a combination of those choices that recount is being moved higher than it is supposed too.

As an experiment would suggest disabling all mods except nUI and recount and bets it will be positioned properly. Simply removing the bottom bar or switching to a top bar only will probably resolve as well.

Recomends getting rid of Recount, Omen, and Dual_stats. Use Skada instead as it does the job of all three in one addon.

Uraza 07-02-09 02:55 PM

I tried starting with only nUI, Omen, Recount and Dual Stats installed and got the same results.

I'd like to try Skada, but I'm waiting to see if a plugin for nUI will be available before I switch.

voodoodad 07-02-09 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uraza (Post 145789)
I tried starting with only nUI, Omen, Recount and Dual Stats installed and got the same results.

I'd like to try Skada, but I'm waiting to see if a plugin for nUI will be available before I switch.

nUI comes with a built-in Skada window. You just need to enable Skada and then hit the info panel button till it comes up.

Uraza 07-02-09 02:58 PM

Ok. I'll try that.

Thanks guys.

spiritwulf 07-02-09 02:58 PM

nUI already has built in integration for Skada, no plugin needed.

Edit: damn within seconds of each other LOL

voodoodad 07-02-09 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritwulf (Post 145793)
nUI already has built in integration for Skada, no plugin needed.

Edit: damn within seconds of each other LOL

I thought I was the slowest typist around here! :D

neuralassassin 07-02-09 03:01 PM

skada functuality is built into nUI you don't need a plug in
as for the size issue it's definitely recount options you can turn off the headers in the menu and make sure that the frame is not locked, however deleting the saved variables associated with recount would have to work because it resets it to default settings so somethings missing here...

neuralassassin 07-02-09 03:02 PM

lol damn both of you see what happens when I add extra info /grumble grumble........

voodoodad 07-02-09 03:04 PM

Damn! I must be on a roll! I got the information right for a change, and I also beat two people to the punch while doing it! Can I get a WOOT WOOT? :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Petrah 07-02-09 05:21 PM

w00t w00t?