WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BC Beta Invites Question? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6742)

Astronot 11-07-06 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn
Everyone that has said they have their key so far has a) been EU and b) was on the last list, so obviously they are processing them in reverse order. Not to mention the fact that I'm not the only one submitting names, there are other fansites out there that are holding contests and giving out keys that way. Plus, when I got my key, it was late in the evening my time, like 10 in the evening.

Hang in there guys. If you don't get them within the next couple days, then I'll start looking into it.

US here, got my key last night. Thanks a bunch btw!

Barret7sc 11-07-06 10:28 PM

Just out of curiosity, does the email addy on the account have to match your wow one. I just changed mine over to the one I use for WoW just in case.

Of course, the new patch is just around the corner with all the juicy UI changes in it.

Positron 11-08-06 01:47 AM

BTW do you guys screen the mods before passing the name to Blizz?

As a matter of fact, the mod I published doesn't work out-of-the-box and I'm still working on a user guide, but I submitted anyway due to the hunger for beta key (being honest here) and I know entirely that my mod won't work in the beta so I wanted the key as soon as possible.

Just wondering if this affect my eligibility. (I'm definitely going to have user-friendly version up soon, but just not yet... I swear though that it actually DOES work as it is at the moment just that you need to figure out hard time how to use it :P)

And no, I didn't just made it to get the beta key (yes, I uploaded for the key, but no I didn't just make it). :)

Blackslash 11-08-06 02:27 AM

Received my key!!! <<Eu>>

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Hallithron 11-08-06 11:35 AM

Morning all. ;)

Anyone know if keys are still going out today? :)

Gemini_II 11-08-06 11:57 AM

Gawd I hope so... I signed up almost a week ago now (1st day it was offered) and still no key. I'm beginning to believe that only people in USA or EU will get one. Canada, Australia, Asia are all hooped :(

Tierdar 11-08-06 12:14 PM

Still nothing for me (US Client) , Signed up first day as well...<crossing fingers>

Bouvi 11-08-06 12:58 PM

Same signed up first day in US and no key still.

Positron 11-08-06 01:59 PM

If it's true that Blizzard does its invites in reverse order then I guess we are out of luck.

I submitted my mod around 2AM New Zealand time Saturday, which is like Friday morning for you guys.

sryb 11-08-06 02:36 PM

this is getting depressing :(

Cairenn 11-08-06 02:38 PM

Hang in there guys, they'll be coming, sooner or later.

Ricowan 11-08-06 04:20 PM

whoa! déjà vu! :)

sryb 11-08-06 04:35 PM

are there any reports of anyone even getting a key today?

jklaroe 11-08-06 05:50 PM

Not that I've seen. I've heard the EU have gotten some, other than that, I haven't heard much.

sryb 11-08-06 06:17 PM

im guessing that they only send them out on tuesday. they got swamped with keys this week from all the contests and couldnt finish them so theyre going to wait until next week. :(

jklaroe 11-08-06 06:26 PM

'Guess it's a good thing in a way, I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow. If I got my key, it wouldn't get it done >.<

Cairenn 11-08-06 06:47 PM

Ummm, guys? This is what I just got back from Blizzard:

Quote:

All the US email address you provided me before Monday afternoon were sent out… the email can get picked up by spam blockers.
The email address the keys will be arriving from is:

[email protected]

whisper450 11-08-06 06:55 PM

Im sorry to say, but its bull****, ive been checkin my spam folder very carefully and havent seen anythiing. Maybe its your email thats went to their spam folder ;)

id suggest they look into it more carefully on their side.

Oh btw thanks for the follow up

Kaligar 11-08-06 07:04 PM

Confirmed, I submitted before monday and havent got anything and havent seen anyone from the us on these boards that have recieved one either.

sryb 11-08-06 07:08 PM

there are US keys given out. my friend who told this about signed up sunday and received his around noon yesterday.