WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released Compilations (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Orko UI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30208)

Orko 01-23-10 04:23 PM

Orko's UIs (Orko and oUI)

The official Orko UIs thread. Please leave all issues and all ideas here... I am going to keep supporting these UIs and want it to work for as many players as possible.

Removed the two UI profiles. Only the main UI which is oUI (or OrkoUI) is avalible here on Wowinterface
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...reen.html#info

Here is what I am working on now. Still the same concept but reworked with new art. And please be kind, Im not art major or anything. Just something I like to mess around with. This took me a while to make. I would love to hear your comments.

So please leave a comment if you like or dislike it. But be kind LOL..

nightcracker 01-23-10 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orko (Post 175810)
The official Orko UI thread. Please leave all issues and all ideas here... I am going to keep supporting this UI and want it to work for as many players as possible.

At least post a link to Orko UI if you want any serious feedback, I'm lazy you know!

Orko 01-23-10 04:31 PM

done! Added the link for ya

Marthisdil 01-23-10 05:27 PM

You the same Orko from Prexus in EQ? ;)

Orko 01-23-10 05:41 PM

No sorry :(

Orko 01-26-10 06:25 PM

Just updated my oUI User Interface... Made some adjustments to the unitframes to ones I created. The old ones were a copy of oUF_Caellian. Made party frames as well. Not using Grid any longer. Made the change to Vuhdo and happy with that. I will be trying to cut down on the amount of addons used.

OrkoUI was my first UI and I have not made any changes to it lately. I am a healer so I use oUI the most myself since it was made with healers in mind. OrkoUI was also a redo of OnslaughtUI since that author has not been updating as of late.

Orko 02-01-10 05:11 PM

Just put druid mana bars on the Player Unit Frames.. Getting to the point where I will be raiding again and will be tweaking those items for that.. After that the UI will be done. Other than updating for patches or something.

dave2451 02-10-10 10:51 PM

Help with larger display

I'm playing wow in 2048 x 1152 res. Is there a way to scale the UI so that the frames match up? I did a clean install and the kgpanels are off from just about everything. Is there a simple fix?

Orko 02-12-10 09:53 PM

um you can try playing with the UI scale in the Video Options. Other than that, no there is no easy fix that I know how to do. I do know you can go in the LUA and set anchor points or something but thats beyond me. Im not that good lol.

Orko 05-22-10 06:05 AM

Just returned to WoW and updated my main UI.. I now combined my healer and regular dps UIs. So now there are 2 different style UIs in one package. WIll edit top post as well to reflect this.

pasky 06-07-10 07:26 AM

ok it looks forward *O*,the orko ultima ui xD

Trokko 06-27-10 09:57 AM

Hmm.. I can't get the "/reflux switch Heal" to work. the "/reflux switch oUI" works just fine though. Did you remove it without making a note of it on the forums?

Anyhow thanks for a really nice looking UI. I really like the setup and I've only added HuDMap and oGlow so far. :)

MidgetMage55 06-27-10 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trokko (Post 194713)
Hmm.. I can't get the "/reflux switch Heal" to work. the "/reflux switch oUI" works just fine though. Did you remove it without making a note of it on the forums?

Anyhow thanks for a really nice looking UI. I really like the setup and I've only added HuDMap and oGlow so far. :)

If you type /reflux show it will list all available profiles as well as what its emulating profiles for. The Available profiles will be at the top of the list.

Trokko 06-28-10 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 (Post 194737)
If you type /reflux show it will list all available profiles as well as what its emulating profiles for. The Available profiles will be at the top of the list.

Well, as I suspected, there's no profile named "Heal", only the one named "oUI". :( Toob ad thoug has I'm primarly a healer and really liked the seyup on that one.

Oettinger 08-11-10 03:36 PM

Hm i'm a little bit confused.
There are two folders in WTF, "Rename to your account" and "Rename with your account" - which one should i choose?

I tried the first one, but ingame all looks very messy - what should i do?

Regards

Oettinger 08-12-10 03:16 PM

Help anyone? I wanna play WoW :(

Regards

MidgetMage55 08-13-10 12:44 AM

Did you type in the reflux command as stated in the first post in the thread?

Oettinger 08-13-10 11:57 AM

Oh sorry, i was just blind :(
But what about the two folders?

Regards

MidgetMage55 08-13-10 10:03 PM

Being that I haven't tried the ui I cannot say for sure. If you open the contents of the folders in separate windows do you see what looks like the same content?

Oettinger 08-14-10 03:11 AM

Almost the same, but noch exactly.

Regards