WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Wobin's FuXPFu (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5243)

Wobin 06-25-06 05:21 PM

Wobin's FuXPFu

FuXPFuBar

This is the official thread for FuXPFuBar, a lightweight XP/Rep bar that ties to the edge of your FuBar panels.

Brimcon 07-16-06 06:49 PM

Small error I found with this, The Icon does not display at all, even when checked, all it is, is a blank spot, if you need a screenshot I can supply one at a later date. I have attempted to uninstall it and reinstall it twice so far to no avail, the icon.tga is there, and loads fine in my imaging program, but it does not display in WoW where it should on the bar.

Wobin 07-16-06 06:55 PM

hm, very odd. The only reason I can think of for the icon not to show is that the image is corrupted or resized somehow. Could you try redownloading the whole folder and send the image to me at wobster at gmail if you still have an issue?

Do you have the 'hide' unchecked?

Brimcon 07-16-06 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wobin
hm, very odd. The only reason I can think of for the icon not to show is that the image is corrupted or resized somehow. Could you try redownloading the whole folder and send the image to me at wobster at gmail if you still have an issue?

Do you have the 'hide' unchecked?

Yes, I will send two screenshots your way, my Email is darkhelmet2k10 at hotmail, you will be recieveing them shortly.

The Red boxes are showing where the icon SHOULD be...

Lullah 07-17-06 11:22 PM

I somehow managed to make the fuBar icon disappear from the fubar. Even when I right click the bar and check the interface bars > fuXP option, the icon won't show up but the exp bar does.

Trying to get the icon and text to show up on fubar again, any way I can? x.o

Brimcon 07-17-06 11:28 PM

Update the FuBar itself, thats how I did it.

Lullah 07-17-06 11:34 PM

Delete all my fuBar components and redownload everything then unzip it into addons folder? :o

Wobin 07-17-06 11:38 PM

Just the FuBar itself should be enough...

Lullah 07-17-06 11:38 PM

I just tried that, along with FuXPFu just in case.

Problem's still there.

Wobin 07-17-06 11:43 PM

try doing /script FuXPDB = nil
then /console reloadui
to clear the database and revert to defaults

techsgtchen 08-25-06 02:15 PM

Is there a possibility of updating the program to FuBar 2.0? I had it running on FuBar 1.2 but when I changed it to 2.0 it didn't like me anymore. I am trying to fix it myself but don't hold your breath on that one... I am a complete newb to this. :D

[edit] yeah that didn't work out well. my kungfu is not strong.

dkaplain 09-07-06 05:28 PM

Fubar - Factions:

I really enjoyed loading this up, very classy..

Wondering though if you could tie it into Fubar - Factions to show what your monitoring, it's much easier than having to goto the Character screen, find the faction, click on it, put a check mark.. Blah.. Blah..

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4731

Nicely done.. Thanks..

Wobin 09-08-06 07:28 AM

FactionFu

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkaplain
I really enjoyed loading this up, very classy..

Wondering though if you could tie it into Fubar - Factions to show what your monitoring, it's much easier than having to goto the Character screen, find the faction, click on it, put a check mark.. Blah.. Blah..

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4731

Nicely done.. Thanks..

Hm. Unfortunately the way I deal with faction choice differs from the way Corgi does it, so tying it in may be problematic. However, I am adding in the ability to choose faction from the fubar dropdown directly, along with a separate repbar, so keep an eye out for the next release.

dkaplain 10-05-06 06:07 AM

Really like the new updated version with monitoring through your plugin. Very nice.

One thing I did notice though is when I hook it through FactionsFu or TekAutoRep it doesn't update without me actually having to go into the menu and hovering over one of the options in your plugin and then the bar will trigger.

I hope this makes sense?

Wobin 10-05-06 06:54 AM

If you set it to Watched Faction, it should hook into TekAutoRep properly, as TAR issues an event on change. FactionsFu on the other hand doesn't so, it's a bit more iffy on -when- FuXPFu can recognise the change (as I don't want it scanning all the time) but it -should- update on next rep change...

Shodan 11-06-06 07:34 PM

rep in xp bar

Is it possible to make the XP bar show reputation, like the standard blizzard bar?

Wobin 11-06-06 07:37 PM

by enabling the repbar and disabling the xpbar, perhaps?

Defx 11-06-06 09:50 PM

Hi, love this mod, but I have a small problem with it.

When I log on my main character, the settings dont stick. The xpbar shows, but not the repbar. In order to get both bars displayed, I have to disable the xpbar, then the repbar will appear, and then I reenable the xpbar, then both bars will be displayed. But, if I zone or logout, the repbar disappears again.

I only have this problem with my main character, which is lvl 60. It doesn't happen with any of my alts, none of which are lvl 60.

Also, is it possible to have the rep watch on a per character basis so I don't have to keep changing the rep each time I log on a diff character?

Thanks.

Shodan 11-09-06 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wobin
by enabling the repbar and disabling the xpbar, perhaps?

yeah my bad :)

If it is possible to code, it might be a good idea when you fx. select rep bar, then it will automatically uncheck xp bar

Wobin 11-09-06 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shodan
yeah my bad :)

If it is possible to code, it might be a good idea when you fx. select rep bar, then it will automatically uncheck xp bar

Well.. not really, as people who do want both up probably won't want to have to go check, check then recheck again to get both...