WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   WoWInterface is offering Legion Beta Invites to all of our active, registered authors (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53114)

Cairenn 02-14-16 11:47 AM

He wasn't able to get any names submitted this last batch, but hopefully in the next one in a week or so.

Petrah 02-14-16 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 313027)
Legion hasn't been swapped over to beta yet. They still have a few specs they need to enable and quite a bit more content to add. I wouldn't expect to see addon developers getting in for at least another month or two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313032)
He wasn't able to get any names submitted this last batch, but hopefully in the next one in a week or so.



Ah, ok. Thanks :)

siweia 02-14-16 09:10 PM

When would be the next group?

Cairenn 02-14-16 10:56 PM

I will be sending in the next set this coming Friday.

ebonyfaye 02-16-16 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313043)
I will be sending in the next set this coming Friday.

nice thanks

Cairenn 02-19-16 05:37 PM

Tracking numbers 051 - 106 submitted, 19 Feb 2016

Ketho 02-20-16 02:29 AM

Thank you, WoWInterface

Paopao001 02-21-16 01:28 AM

Tracking number 000056
My battle.net account options haven't list Legion.:(:(

SDPhantom 02-21-16 01:44 AM

It's included as part of "Warcraft" in the beta opt-in profile.

Skudnfroodie 02-21-16 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paopao001 (Post 313117)
Tracking number 000056
My battle.net account options haven't list Legion.:(:(

Just because Cairenn submitted the email addresses to Blizzard, doesn't that mean that blizzard immediately gives them beta access.

CorpsusVitale 02-21-16 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skudnfroodie (Post 313119)
Just because Cairenn submitted the email addresses to Blizzard, doesn't mean that blizzard immediately gives them beta access.

Does anyone have any idea as to when the new invite wave is coming? My tracking ID is 000037 and still no invite. The first batch was submitted to Blizz well over a month ago already.

Cairenn 02-21-16 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorpsusVitale (Post 313120)
Does anyone have any idea as to when the new invite wave is coming? My tracking ID is 000037 and still no invite. The first batch was submitted to Blizz well over a month ago already.

No it wasn't, it was 2 weeks ago.

Quote:

Tracking numbers 001 - 050 submitted, 05 Feb 2016
And to answer the other part:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313032)
He wasn't able to get any names submitted this last batch, but hopefully in the next one in a week or so.


lightspark 02-21-16 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorpsusVitale (Post 313120)
Does anyone have any idea as to when the new invite wave is coming? My tracking ID is 000037 and still no invite. The first batch was submitted to Blizz well over a month ago already.

In a month or two, when addons are enabled. There's no point in inviting addon developers yet.

CorpsusVitale 02-21-16 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313121)
No it wasn't, it was 2 weeks ago.

My apologies for not being able to do properly calculate a time period. I guess I should drink my coffee before posting stuff :)

Cairenn 02-21-16 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightspark (Post 313122)
In a month or two, when addons are enabled. There's no point in inviting addon developers yet.

May be sooner than that, may not. Depends entirely on their lists. We're actually hoping some will get in during this round. And there's lots of reason to have addon authors in before the addons are live. Gives the authors a chance to see what changes have been made and what additions have been introduced, so they can have something ready for testing as soon as addons are enabled. Authors almost always get in before they enable them.

MunkDev 02-21-16 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313125)
We're actually hoping some will get in during this round.

I'm confused about the tracking numbers. You said that you weren't able to get any names submitted in the first batch, but you're saying you're hopeful that this batch will get a few invites handed out? Does this mean the first batch was omitted entirely or something? :confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313125)
And there's lots of reason to have addon authors in before the addons are live. Gives the authors a chance to see what changes have been made and what additions have been introduced, so they can have something ready for testing as soon as addons are enabled. Authors almost always get in before they enable them.

I'd like to believe that our experience in coding and development in general is useful to Blizzard in terms of providing solid bug reports and feedback. :cool:

Cairenn 02-21-16 03:54 PM

Sounds like you are confusing the batches of addresses I am sending in with the batches of accounts that Blizzard flags at any given time. ;)

None of the addresses I sent in were flagged by Blizzard during their last round. We're hoping that some will be during this round [of flagging by Blizzard].

I did say 'lots of reasons'. I just posted the main one.

siweia 02-22-16 05:01 AM

Alright then, I thought it would be actived in a few days that I keep checking my account over and over again these days. lol

MunkDev 02-22-16 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 313130)
Sounds like you are confusing the batches of addresses I am sending in with the batches of accounts that Blizzard flags at any given time. ;)

None of the addresses I sent in were flagged by Blizzard during their last round. We're hoping that some will be during this round [of flagging by Blizzard].

I see. I didn't realize you had access to that information, considering they're enabling the accounts directly. :)

SDPhantom 02-22-16 02:31 PM

Blizzard has their own method of enabling accounts through the beta profile settings. A handful of community sites also can send a list of their users to Blizzard in order to hand out beta access to those who would be beneficial to include.

In short, this is how the process goes. WoWInterface asks for your Battle.Net email so they can add it to the list of accounts to submit to Blizzard. Blizzard, on their own time and at their discretion, flags the accounts for beta access.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:45 AM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI