||07-19-16 11:00 AM
Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Notes, 19 July 2016
Source and full patch notes.
- Character nameplates have been reworked and have been upgraded to show class resources. Players may select a larger version of these nameplates from within the Interface Options menu.
- Enemy nameplates now provide additional information on status effects.
- Added class resource bars that display directly underneath your character.
- The character sheet has been trimmed down, though fully verbose stats are still available via the API.
- Interface options have changed and been further streamlined.
- Tab targeting logic has been reworked, and should now behave in a more consistent and predictable manner.
- A buff icon has been added to make it easier to tell when a character has XP gain disabled.
The 7.0.3 compatible tag is live, don't forget to use it.
Now that we have Minion
working well, we have decided to forego the Survival Guide we used to put up. Rather than having to check a page all the time to see if your favourite addons have been updated yet, you can instead just install Minion
and have it take care of updating your addons automagically.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 PM.
vBulletin © 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI