WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Mik Scrolling Battle Text for Wotlk 3.3.5 (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40096)

aaroncastiel 05-11-11 10:01 PM

Mik Scrolling Battle Text for Wotlk 3.3.5

Can someone link me to the version of Mik Scrolling Battle Text for wotlk patch 3.3.5? I can never seem to find the correct addons for this patch >.<! Thanks in advance everyone.

voodoodad 05-11-11 11:45 PM

What server do you play on?

Ither 05-11-11 11:50 PM

I'd imagine private; since its 3.3.5.

voodoodad 05-11-11 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGeek (Post 237100)
I'd imagine private; since its 3.3.5.

I know, that's why I asked. However, if memory serves, certain Asian areas are still stuck with the 3.3.5 patch.

I like to get my ducks in a row before I issue a warning re. private servers. :)

Vlad 05-12-11 04:43 AM

Poor Asians, always blamed for private realms and banned from forums when asking stuff. :(

Nibelheim 05-12-11 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncastiel (Post 237098)
Can someone link me to the version of Mik Scrolling Battle Text for wotlk patch 3.3.5? I can never seem to find the correct addons for this patch >.<! Thanks in advance everyone.

I still have a copy of ******** up, which contains MSBT from that time period.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladinator (Post 237112)
Poor Asians, always blamed for private realms and banned from forums when asking stuff. :(

Indeed so :(

Marthisdil 05-12-11 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladinator (Post 237112)

If they were clear when they asked to begin with, people wouldn't wonder.

Far too many private server types coming around asking...

voodoodad 05-12-11 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marthisdil (Post 237116)
If they were clear when they asked to begin with, people wouldn't wonder.

Far too many private server types coming around asking...

^This^ is why I always ask for further information first.

We (WoWI staff) would appreciate it if folks would wait for further details to be provided before supplying information as to where the particular addon can be found.

Vlad 05-12-11 07:10 AM

I am amazed he speaks that well for an asian, I guess that's what made most think he is from a private realm. ;)

Nobgul 05-12-11 07:19 AM

aaroncastiel,

I have the addon you are looking for If you require more assistance as well as the link to download please pm me on the site.

Otherwise

Thread Closed.

Nobgul 05-16-11 03:36 PM

It has been brought to my attention that my previous post came across as I was helping the OP get his files. This is certinaly not the case, but by the way i worded it I can see how it may seem that way.

My intention was to close the thread to avoid any more unneeded chat about it, in fact the OP has made several other threads about 3.X files, and was warned that asking would get him banned.

For all of you that read my post I am sorry if I alarmed you, I have always and will always follow not only this sites rules but also Blizzards.

Thank You,
Nobgul