WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BlizzCon (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2320)

Cairenn 11-06-05 08:26 PM

Thanks again, Quu, for letting me post your notes. :)

Slouken 11-06-05 11:09 PM

Very nice...

Wow, very nice writeup! Thanks Quu!

Osagasu_Jiyuu 11-06-05 11:19 PM

So much to read... eyes... melt. ;__;

Wow. Really, what they said. thanks Quu. I got more out of you as a non-journalist than I did from any of the gaming websites.

Cairenn 11-06-05 11:32 PM

I know! Amazing write up, isn't it? Would that I could do so well!

gaelynn334 11-06-05 11:41 PM

Nice read.

Quu 11-07-05 10:23 AM

its mainly just a furious amount of note taking... The way I write notes is to put down the details and the memory trigers... so that when i go back and write... i have the memory trigger to write down what happened... and the details (numbers) that i can't memorize...

If I had had a cameraman/woman with me... it would have been awesome... so much information was on the powerpoint slides that i did not have time to get... the information was fast and furious coming from those panels... it was awesome.

And I am very glad I went to dinner sunday at disney... I got to meet soulken and apologize (something I had been trying really hard to do all con long)... and got to meet everybody else... sadly, since i am rare apon any forums... most of the names were new to me (except Cairenn)...

As a note... Cairenn has proven the cliche of Canada to me... Every time i have traveled to Canada, I have been struck with how pretty the "average" woman walking along was there... something about the place seams to make pretty girls.

Cairenn 11-07-05 11:23 AM

*blushes furiously*

Cairenn 11-07-05 04:46 PM

15 Attachment(s)
More pictures, courtesy Kudane this time. Still waiting on yours, Sargeras!

*bites Kudane* Bugger!

Guillotine 11-07-05 06:08 PM

Geez. Did Iriel evade all pictures?

Cairenn 11-07-05 06:11 PM

Yeah, I've been noticing that myself. Unless Sargeras managed to get some, I think he did. *growls*

shouryuu 11-07-05 06:20 PM

He hacked the cameras, Laughing man style.

NMDante 11-07-05 08:48 PM

Why can't my succubus look like the one standing next to Slouken?

LOL

Osagasu_Jiyuu 11-07-05 09:07 PM

/me wonders what's on Kaelten and Kudane's shirts in the last set of pics

Cairenn 11-07-05 09:11 PM

A bit of rain.

Genghiz Cohen 11-08-05 01:16 AM

Great read and great pictures Cairenn. Looked like a ton of fun. :)

Iriel 11-08-05 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guillotine
Geez. Did Iriel evade all pictures?

It would appear so, and I wasn't even trying to!

Cairenn 11-08-05 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iriel
It would appear so, and I wasn't even trying to!

Mmhmm, suuure you weren't. Just you wait Iriel, I'll get you next time!

Beladona 11-10-05 04:15 PM

ok thats it. Next time I am going. I feel so left out! LOL.

Sad thing is, my excuse for not going was that I had vacation already planned for the end of the year, and I couldn't take more time off from work. As it turns out they informed me I haven't taken a vacation since I started with them, and I ahve the maximum any employee is allowed to accrue. 120 hours which comes out to 3 work weeks. So I cold have actually gone, but silly me was being over-careful. That and bad things happen at work when I am not there, and they end up calling me for help anyway.

Next year though, yes indeedy!

Sargeras 11-11-05 06:14 PM

I've got a few, most are exactly what you have already posted, and I forgot my camera when we went to Disneyland.

When I get home from work, I'll go through and see what I have. I've just been super-busy with work and my internship since I got back.

<3

Oh yeah, Dolby is THE MAN!

Cairenn 11-11-05 06:25 PM

Well it's about freaking time! I don't care if they are *exactly* the same, gimmah! I'll post the ones that are different, but I want 'em all for myself. :)

*Hug*