WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   BG Frame off screen ??? /mf reset not workin !! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13994)

rensteal 12-09-07 07:00 PM

BG Frame off screen ??? /mf reset not workin !!

Gratz on this kick ass comp :) lovin it.

Hoping someone has an answer for me.

The battleground Frame that shows everyones honor & HK's is off the top of the screen & I can't get it back ??

Normally I would just /mf reset & bobs your uncle, but not this time :(

tried /mf debug too no effect. all my others are fine but for some reason, just can't get this frame back where it belongs ????

Please Please have an answer for me. :)

Zootwoman 12-10-07 08:40 AM

i have the same trouble. a gm told me that i had to take away all my addons and stuff. some kind of rinse and repeat i guess. not tried it yet. but very annoying.

rbcjr 12-10-07 09:51 AM

Quick Fix for this problem

I had to edit the moveAnything.lua in WTF/Account/AccountName/Server/CharacterName/SavedVariables/moveAnything.lua

The contents of this file should only contain the following line:

moveFramesDBPC = nil

Seerah 12-10-07 10:33 AM

May as well just delete it then. :p (and it's moveFrames.lua)

Kraki 12-10-07 08:17 PM

thanks a ton for this! it was driving me batty!

drdiesel 12-11-07 07:20 AM

I've been having the same problem but when I checked the moveFrames.lua file I see that it indeed only has that one line in it.

Other Suggestions/Comments?

Nandy 12-13-07 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdiesel
I've been having the same problem but when I checked the moveFrames.lua file I see that it indeed only has that one line in it.

Other Suggestions/Comments?

Hmm, thats a good question. Have you tried manually editing the y cords?

drdiesel 12-13-07 09:22 PM

How do I go about doing that?

Nandy 12-13-07 11:24 PM

I believe its in \World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\moveFrames and in the Core.lua

Im not sure what the frame name is of the score board but find it and change its numbers.

Ive seen it posted on another thread, and it might help you. I cant say ANY of these things have helped me. But hopefully it helps you.

drdiesel 12-14-07 07:14 AM

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\moveFrames\core.xml

I found this line:

<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="BattlefieldFrame" id="34" />

But I see no reference to any coordinates as the ID="34" doesn't seem to have a bearing on position, or does it?

Here's the whole block of code for that area:

<!-- Default Inset Width (35) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="QuestLogFrame" id="35" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="TradeFrame" id="35" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="MerchantFrame" id="35" />
<!-- Default Inset Width (34) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="PetStableFrame" id="34" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="BattlefieldFrame" id="34" />
<!-- Default Inset Width (30) -->
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="FriendsFrame" id="30" />
<Frame name="$parentMF" inherits="moveFramesTemplate" parent="CharacterFrame" id="30" >