WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   So what buff frames are you using now? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39926)

Lily.Petal 04-30-11 05:03 PM

So what buff frames are you using now?

I have used SBF for as long as I can remember until 4.0.1, when I had to go use a different addon, Raven, to be specific.

Now, Raven is a fine addon, but it has features I need that it does not have, such as Party (De)Buff frames.

I have searched for others, but my results have not been... encouraging.

So my question to the WoWI community, what are you currently using for yourself if you used SBF? What have you switched to and your feelings for it?

Coote 04-30-11 05:12 PM

I'm currently running my buffs through my oUF layout. I don't really need anything fancy, and it works perfectly for my needs.

Farook 05-02-11 10:18 PM

I'm still using SBF as long as I don't run into problems.

As soon as there are problems, I'm going to try "Aura Frames".

Moxie 05-02-11 11:02 PM

I'm still using SBF.

Crissa 05-02-11 11:16 PM

I've been looking at Pitbull4. But it looks like I have to code circles myself to make it match...

-Crissa

Lily.Petal 05-02-11 11:33 PM

Hmm if SBF is still working with 4.1 I might start using it again, if not I might try niv's :) Thanks for the responses.

red8981 05-03-11 01:23 AM

I used sbf, raven, stuf, and now working on oUF's.
I can not seem to get oUF right click remove to work thou, but I am bad at lua.

sbf benefit nicely with the configs esp filters. (can not seem to find a option for weapon enchant)
Raven, I can do anything this can with sbf.
stuf, it is tricky, i set up debuff first, then I turn on buff. debuff frame moved into wierd places >.<

Anyways, i am sticking to sbf until I figure out oUF's

Lily.Petal 05-03-11 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red8981 (Post 236421)
I used sbf, raven, stuf, and now working on oUF's.
I can not seem to get oUF right click remove to work thou, but I am bad at lua.

sbf benefit nicely with the configs esp filters. (can not seem to find a option for weapon enchant)
Raven, I can do anything this can with sbf.
stuf, it is tricky, i set up debuff first, then I turn on buff. debuff frame moved into wierd places >.<

Anyways, i am sticking to sbf until I figure out oUF's

If you have debuffs and buffs on with Stuf, you have to turn off the vertical something option in the debuff options, when buffs get turned on it 'moves' the debuffs, so you have to set it to none.

I don't really know but you can try
Code:

local buff_OnClick = function(self, button)
  if (button == "RightButton" and self.unit == "player") then
    local name, rank = UnitBuff("player", self:GetID())
    CancelPlayerBuff(name, rank)
  end
end

Wonder if that works, still learning. I'm still using stuf on my Mac, learning oUF slowly on my laptop.

Also, Red, Seerah moved our comments into a oUF topic ;D talk in there for that.