WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8390)

Mazzlefizz 02-06-07 02:18 AM

OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD

This is the only thread you should use for asking questions if you are having problems. Please do not start a thread for every question you may have.

Before you ask your question:
  • READ THE FAQ. I put a lot of effort making them so that unnecessary question can be avoided.
  • Read the latest release notes/change log.
  • Read recent posts in the forums.
If you ask a question that is already answered in the FAQ or release notes, it will probably be ignored or even deleted.

Feel free to answer questions other users have posted.

Mechrior 02-07-07 09:31 AM

Button changing

on the last public release of MazzleUI I could change the healing buttons on the middle right bar for my paladin to the attack buttons instead by hitting the combat/healing buttons..... i cant see those now.... is it still possible to do that!?! I couldnt see anything in mazzle FAQ so thought I would ask here!

Also I cannot bing middle mouse click to anything because on my paladin it keeps saying i have no symbols of divinity..... I dont use them or the skill they are for..... but I cant find anywhere in the options of FAQ's to edit it..... i even spent 40 minutes on smartbuff and smart debuff's options page looking around.

Please help as i normally have that button set to flash of light using clique and its a little annoying!

Labyrinthed 02-07-07 12:00 PM

The only problem I've had so far, I know when I had it pre BC I Changed all the bars around and etc.. and I was going to do so again, but this time it's not discord.. it's I guess FuBar So I looked it up in the Faq how to change it.. it says go to the mazzule UI fubar menu I've looked in the options section and everything.. and I'm either blind... or It's not there.. cause I just can't seem to find it. I've looked for about a half hour now.

Mechrior 02-07-07 12:05 PM

mazzle settings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Labyrinthed
The only problem I've had so far, I know when I had it pre BC I Changed all the bars around and etc.. and I was going to do so again, but this time it's not discord.. it's I guess FuBar So I looked it up in the Faq how to change it.. it says go to the mazzule UI fubar menu I've looked in the options section and everything.. and I'm either blind... or It's not there.. cause I just can't seem to find it. I've looked for about a half hour now.

on the most right hand side of the fubar menu there is an option entitled mazzle..... right click that and there are some of the bongos settings there..... if not just type /bongo and have a look at thge settings there. Hope that helps?

Hemonie 02-07-07 12:05 PM

Excuse me for my bad english

I read the FAQ and the instructions for install this UI.
I change my resolution 1440x900, i repond to many questions od mazzily and i clique Mazzilyme!
And isn't not change in my screen and the reloadUI button not appear.

I make some install and it's the same problem.
Help me pliz
Thanx

Labyrinthed 02-07-07 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechrior
on the most right hand side of the fubar menu there is an option entitled mazzle..... right click that and there are some of the bongos settings there..... if not just type /bongo and have a look at thge settings there. Hope that helps?

I fiddled a bit more after I posted this.. and it's bongos entirely that controls the number of buttons/spaceing rows and etc, Not fubar.. was kinda mislead by the faq Saying to go to the mazzlueui Fubar menu :o

Thanks for the help.. I right clicked a bar and got exactly what I wanted.

Hemonie 02-07-07 12:14 PM

A screen after push the button Mazzily me!

Draynr 02-07-07 12:18 PM

Quote:

on the last public release of MazzleUI I could change the healing buttons on the middle right bar for my paladin to the attack buttons instead by hitting the combat/healing buttons..... i cant see those now.... is it still possible to do that!?! I couldnt see anything in mazzle FAQ so thought I would ask here!

I am having the same problem on my priest, I can't switch between offensive and healing spell sets.

pokyoky 02-07-07 12:55 PM

Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text
Is there an easy way to enlarge this?

raznarbe 02-07-07 01:10 PM

One thing that I can't seem to find in the faq or instructions is how to get rid of that bar on the far right of the screen that seems to show everything equiped. I'm not quite sure as to what mod or add-on that even is. thanks

meio 02-07-07 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text

When you /mazzify, change the text size to either Large or Mr. Magoo.

joypunk 02-07-07 01:11 PM

Folks, a LOT has changed from 0.75... you probably shouldn't use that for a reference at all. MazzleUI 1.0 is all new and shiny, comparing it to 0.75 is like comparing a Boeing 747 to the Kitty Hawk. Both are airplanes and provide the same function, but they're waaaaay different.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Hi,

On the very first page of the Mazzifier, there is a question about what size text you want to use. Normal, Large, or Mr. Magoo.

meio 02-07-07 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raznarbe
One thing that I can't seem to find in the faq or instructions is how to get rid of that bar on the far right of the screen that seems to show everything equiped. I'm not quite sure as to what mod or add-on that even is. thanks

There's a circle button right below that bar... click it.

meio 02-07-07 01:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draynr
I am having the same problem on my priest, I can't switch between offensive and healing spell sets.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe that this is caused by the new Blizz rule that you can't change the bars in combat. Like that a hunter's attack bar used to change from ranged to melee automatically depending on the targets distance, but that's no longer possible.

In short, this should not be possible anymore due to the 2.0 changes.

Draynr 02-07-07 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meio
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe that this is caused by the new Blizz rule that you can't change the bars in combat. Like that a hunter's attack bar used to change from ranged to melee automatically depending on the targets distance, but that's no longer possible.

In short, this should not be possible anymore due to the 2.0 changes.

I still can't change them, even when i am out of combat.

pokyoky 02-07-07 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joypunk
Folks, a LOT has changed from 0.75... you probably shouldn't use that for a reference at all. MazzleUI 1.0 is all new and shiny, comparing it to 0.75 is like comparing a Boeing 747 to the Kitty Hawk. Both are airplanes and provide the same function, but they're waaaaay different.

On the very first page of the Mazzifier, there is a question about what size text you want to use. Normal, Large, or Mr. Magoo.

Thanks,
I changed that to large but thought that was only for the chat font, i am talking about the whole ui, everything else is at smallest possible ui scale

But i will play with that some more when i get home

Effin 02-07-07 01:29 PM

Gelos Item rack

The bar on the right side is gelos item rack and there is a 'hot spot' to click to show or hide your item rack.

The art on the bottom has hidden 'spots' . Mouseover the round corners and you will get tooltips. The Item rack one is basically right below the bar it relates to.

Hope this helps.

daxs 02-07-07 01:33 PM

Saving old settings

I apologize if this is listed somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQs or any of the other posts.

What I would like to do is install this mod on a "test" basis. But I'm afraid if I install it, all my old settings will be wiped out and I will be forced to re-set up everything in case I don't like mazzleUI(macros, other addons, keybindings, etc).

To do this should I just make a copy of my WTF or settings folder somewhere before I install mazzleUI then just uninstall and repaste that folder back if I don't like it?

Again, I hate to post what seems like a question that was already addressed, but I just don't see this question addressed anywhere.

Thanks

P.S. Should I also remove all my old addons before installing too?

meio 02-07-07 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daxs
I apologize if this is listed somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQs or any of the other posts.

What I would like to do is install this mod on a "test" basis. But I'm afraid if I install it, all my old settings will be wiped out and I will be forced to re-set up everything in case I don't like mazzleUI(macros, other addons, keybindings, etc).

To do this should I just make a copy of my WTF or settings folder somewhere before I install mazzleUI then just uninstall and repaste that folder back if I don't like it?

Again, I hate to post what seems like a question that was already addressed, but I just don't see this question addressed anywhere.

Thanks

P.S. Should I also remove all my old addons before installing too?

The installation instructions should be able help you out. =P

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 01:45 PM

DAB had something called control boxes. They were basically little buttons you can use to run scripts to do things like choose which page to use in your bars. I used them in previous layouts to do the Offensive/Healing, Fire/Frost, etc type buttons.

The bad news is that Bongos doesn't have any such buttons. The good news is that most layouts still have those extra pages of skills so you can swap between those modes. You just have to do it in a different way.

To do it in this version of the UI, you'll need to use the normal WoW mechanisms to switch pages. By default, you can use shift-mousewheel, shift-uparrow or shift-downarrow to change pages. You can also make binding to go to a specific page. I think all of these bindings are in the Action Bar section of key bindings.

A couple notes.
  • Hunters can no longer automatically switch between ranged and melee pages based on distance to the target. As a result, I added a binding to let them do it faster, namely the "F" key.
  • I think I took out the extra pages on the priest layout. There was a bug before that I thought was caused by it, but I think I was wrong. I'll probably re-add it when I do the button review to add BC spells.
  • Most of this information is available in either the release notes or the FAQ. But the release notes for this version are extremely long, so I suppose I shouldn't expect a super-close reading of it.