WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   [Update] 8.1 r18 (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54156)

Gethe 08-07-16 09:45 PM

[Update] 8.1 r18

8.1 r18

AuraTracker

This includes updates to the default trackers for Shaman, Warlocks, and Warriors. Also added are new default trackers for Demon Hunters, just in time for the invasions. As always, feedback on these or new ones to include are always welcome.

Aurora

As of a few weeks ago, I have taken over updates for Aurora. Updates to Aurora may not always coincide with RealUI updates, so please feel free to update Aurora as those come in.

Please do not post bugs/errors in this thread.

geekyadam 08-31-16 07:29 AM

Any chance you could start putting the release dates of the updates in the Changelog? Much appreciated.

Spatti 09-18-16 01:35 PM

Mapcoords

Hi what addon are the map coords from and can i move them in anyway on the world map? the WQ tracker overlaps and cant see them

webster259 09-26-16 02:46 PM

Target % Health

Is there a way to show the percent health of the target on their bar or somewhere around there? Thanks

Koleckai 10-25-16 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webster259 (Post 319392)
Is there a way to show the percent health of the target on their bar or somewhere around there? Thanks

You can set the Unit Frame text to percentage / numeric value or both in the Realui Options.

dbronxsr 10-30-16 08:40 AM

first of all, i love ur UI so much & thanks a lot for put an effort to it.. i just want u to know the latest update still have many errors and bugs especially the target health bar didnt show up, i need to use extra addons to make it showed up (ex: tidyplate*)

thanks before!

Bokum03 11-10-16 01:33 AM

Trouble with tracking.

Hey Gethe,

I'm having an issue not being able to set any tracking. Is that a bug with the game, or am I doing something wrong? It doesn't spawn any errors, just doesn't allow me to set any tracking.

Love your UI, though. Been using it for a few years now.

ShamJackson 11-11-16 05:01 PM

Hey there Grethe

RealUI has completely stopped working properly for me. After a full reinstall several times, it still wont work.
I get a core.LUA error on startup and a LUA from Bartender.
That and the nameplates wont show on enemy nameplates nor friendly nameplates.
I tried on several characters and it's the same :-/

Is there any update comming anytime soon?
I have been using RealUI for ages now, and no other UI comes even remotely close to it!

Kind regards

dbronxsr 11-18-16 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShamJackson (Post 320771)
Hey there Grethe

RealUI has completely stopped working properly for me. After a full reinstall several times, it still wont work.
I get a core.LUA error on startup and a LUA from Bartender.
That and the nameplates wont show on enemy nameplates nor friendly nameplates.
I tried on several characters and it's the same :-/

Is there any update comming anytime soon?
I have been using RealUI for ages now, and no other UI comes even remotely close to it!

Kind regards

just try to help, for nameplates you want to try update KuiNameplates manually, replace existing in interface folder it should fix the problem..

rezsickness 11-23-16 08:13 PM

Bartender LUA Errors

So i have been getting a un godly amount of lUA errors for bartender. Has this been fixed already or has anyone had any trouble?

dbronxsr 11-24-16 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rezsickness (Post 320982)
So i have been getting a un godly amount of lUA errors for bartender. Has this been fixed already or has anyone had any trouble?

if you have errors, just pay attention to which addons have error then you need update them manually, except for addons that mentioned do not update by yourself..

treywiemer 12-17-16 10:26 AM

Resource Bar Bug

I have found that when I attack something while in ghost wolf form, the maelstrom/mana bar will extend the entire left side of my screen and quickly shrink down to the correct size. I will try to get a photo of this and upload it.

http://imgur.com/a/L4J4X