WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what do you listen to wow'in? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32761)

mankeluvsit 05-26-10 09:44 AM

what do you listen to wow'in?

post what you usually listen to while playing wow. could be artists, playlists, online radios.

me personally,
bring me the horizon, avenged sevenfold, queen, as i lay dying, system of a down, a day to remember, tech n9ne, immortal technique, radio on grooveshark. [: just to name a few.

Guardix 05-26-10 10:07 AM

Currently I listen to Pendulum's new album, but I normally listen to the newest trance, Global DJ Broadcast and A State of Trance every Thursday.

Wella 05-26-10 10:56 AM

I listen to a lot of things, but recently a lot of Justice, Daft Punk and some Dubstep. Anything catchy with a drum beat to keep me going.

pHishr 05-26-10 11:04 AM

Anything that isn't Iron Maiden, techno or rap/rnb

v6o 05-26-10 11:26 AM

I want to say elevator music but that's not true. It really varies depending on moods and what I am doing.

Sometimes I can listen to something on repeat if it makes me happy or jumpy and go crazy pulling.

Lately I've put on Digitally Imported - Chillout with low sound, more of background music without lyrics (or very little lyrics) because I am always on vent at the same time but I can't stand when it's quiet :)

mankeluvsit 05-26-10 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v6o (Post 189622)
I want to say elevator music but that's not true. It really varies depending on moods and what I am doing.

Sometimes I can listen to something on repeat if it makes me happy or jumpy and go crazy pulling.

Lately I've put on Digitally Imported - Chillout with low sound, more of background music without lyrics (or very little lyrics) because I am always on vent at the same time but I can't stand when it's quiet :)

some good 'elevator' music is the music from minecraft, its so peaceful.

haste 05-26-10 12:01 PM

"The same things I listen to when I don't play WoW.". I guess my last.fm profile is just as good as random artists people generally don't know.

acapela 05-26-10 12:05 PM

these days, anything by the bands Symphony X, Adagio, Sun Caged (i.e. naked plugs for my "favorite bands"). there is new Edenbridge due out in a few weeks too.

tralkar 05-26-10 12:30 PM

I have over 10,000 Cds so anyone of them will be playing.

voodoodad 05-26-10 12:53 PM

I watch tv. Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, you know... Geek stuff.:o

Does this count as a derail? I only need two more and I get a nice set of steak knives!

Coote 05-26-10 03:42 PM

I don't listen to anything in particular while playing. I either keep my entire library on Shuffle, or switch to whatever I'm feeling like to listening to.

xandora 05-26-10 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tralkar (Post 189634)
I have over 10,000 Cds so anyone of them will be playing.

Physically? D:

Here's my last.fm for anyone interested.

Torhal 05-26-10 05:39 PM

Of late I've been listening to the Morrowind and Oblivion soundtracks, of all things.

OttoDeFe 05-26-10 06:28 PM

Sonny Lewis, LastO, old Hot Mess podcasts, Hump! Wednesday podcasts, Granthm, Janelle Monae...

The last few months anyhoo...

Ither 05-26-10 06:58 PM

........****

derfel 05-26-10 08:52 PM

I must agree with those guys roxking Last.FM.

here's my profile

move to whatever grooves you :banana:

MidgetMage55 05-27-10 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoodad (Post 189637)
I watch tv. Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, you know... Geek stuff.:o

Does this count as a derail? I only need two more and I get a nice set of steak knives!

Nope. No derail credit for this one.

This however might qualify:

contramundi 05-27-10 04:09 AM

Mostly i listen to radio, my media box for digital tv has a nice built in set of hardrock radio stations, but they tend to repeat every few hours so then i'm listening to

www.radiogothic.net or www.death.fm

they have a more variable playlist and most of the time a bit harder then media box has :P

it varies from gothic to really loud metal, depending on what they are playing :cool:

Gautr 05-27-10 05:00 AM

Supreme Beings of Leisure, Deadmau5, Pendulum and much more.

voodoodad 05-27-10 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 (Post 189730)
Nope. No derail credit for this one.

This however might qualify:

/Shatner on

Khaaaannnnn!!!

/Shatner off