WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Plugin Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Integration with Cartographer? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24291)

killhour 06-01-09 11:23 AM

Integration with Cartographer?

What would the chances of getting integration with cartographer be? It's a very popular addon, but it doesn't play nice with nUI as is. :(

spiel2001 06-01-09 11:40 AM

What are the conflicts you're having?

To the best of my knowledge, there are a good many nUI users who also use Cartographer.

Vis 06-01-09 11:42 AM

What do you mean it doesn't play nice with nUI? Last I was aware Cartographer was basically a souped up Map.

Xrystal 06-01-09 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 140143)
What do you mean it doesn't play nice with nUI? Last I was aware Cartographer was basically a souped up Map.

That was the old free version before blizz essentially made them merge their paid for one in for all to use.

The free one was essentially a quest watcher and souped up map with the plugin putting the map in the window in the lower right. Back then I used it and it worked well as it was annoying having that map take up valuable screen space.

But now carbonite has so much more functionality that its almost as big as nUI itself :D I didn't look into everything it had but knew it wasn't for me within a few seconds of playing with it.

Vis 06-01-09 04:15 PM

lol, Xrystal, you have them confused...the OP was asking about Cartographer, not Carbonite :D Carbonite I know all about, been using it for months now :)

Xrystal 06-01-09 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 140229)
lol, Xrystal, you have them confused...the OP was asking about Cartographer, not Carbonite :D Carbonite I know all about, been using it for months now :)

*whistles innocently* .. erm you passed my observation test perfectly .. * walks away * .. nothing to see here .. move along :D

neuralassassin 06-01-09 06:33 PM

I haven't used it in some time but I know it did work with nUI at one point can't think for the life of me why it wouldn't now...

voodoodad 06-02-09 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrystal (Post 140235)
*whistles innocently* .. erm you passed my observation test perfectly .. * walks away * .. nothing to see here .. move along :D

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
/finger wiggle thingie

Xrystal 06-02-09 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoodad (Post 140344)
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
/finger wiggle thingie

rofl .. darn it why didn't I think of that one .. *sigh*

voodoodad 06-02-09 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrystal (Post 140345)
rofl .. darn it why didn't I think of that one .. *sigh*

That's IT! You're OUT of the geek club! Turn in your 20 sided dice and your stormtrooper costume and get out!

Xrystal 06-02-09 03:59 AM

Well, managed to download, install and run wow briefly before the server I had a toon on decided to shut down. Carbonite didn't seem to be having any problems whatsoever.

Could you describe the problem and maybe a screen shot to show us ?

Seer 06-02-09 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrystal (Post 140361)
Well, managed to download, install and run wow briefly before the server I had a toon on decided to shut down. Carbonite didn't seem to be having any problems whatsoever.

Could you describe the problem and maybe a screen shot to show us ?

Carthographer, you mean carthographer. Sjees... You would think those Jedi mind tricks wear off faster then this :-p

Anyway, been using Carthographer for ages without any problems. Then again, there are several extra modules available for it, maybe one of those is causing problems.

voodoodad 06-02-09 01:48 PM

I think I'm having computer problems. Its weird. Everytime someone refers to cartographer, it prints on my screen as carbonite and vice versa. I either have a virus or my computer has come down with dyslexia.:eek:

Xrystal 06-02-09 02:18 PM

Sheesh .. I am so sorry guys :D .. I'll use the excuse that I was really sleepy :D And I honestly did download CARTOGRAPHER .. whew did it right there :D

Seer 06-03-09 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xrystal (Post 140493)
I'll use the excuse that I was really sleepy :D

That excuse has allready been used to many times this week, please try again.

eaglepgc 06-06-09 12:47 AM

I use Cartographer and don't have any issues... well, none that deal with Cartographer and NUI...

spiel2001 06-06-09 06:14 AM

I don't have issues... I have a full subscription.

Depresjon 06-06-09 10:05 AM

Cart works great for me too.