WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Anyway to show Raid Party info? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31530)

nobody2005 03-28-10 10:02 AM

Anyway to show Raid Party info?

Are there any ways to show other raid groups with Carbonite? When I'm in raids, I realize I can only see my own party but not other raid group members. I tried downloading X-Perl but it overlaps with my Carbonite group panels making it impossible to see anything at all!

Please help.

Oh, one more question,
How do you close the big Carbonite map with the keyboard without making it first shrink to the smaller sized one? I tried hitting ESC to exit the map but it always goes to the smaller size, which is kinda annoying.

Thanks

Chmee 03-28-10 03:04 PM

Try nUI+ and the Carbonite informational panel plug-in.

Look in Carb options (right click the map) for one or two about how the key bind works. For example, I believe you can set it to close the map instead of minimizing it, or use a different bind to do that (alt-M, I think).

nobody2005 03-28-10 09:05 PM

Is it possible to turn off the party panel from Carbonite? I can't find the option to turn it off and it's overlapping / duplicating with other addons.

Chmee 03-29-10 12:44 PM

What party panel? You mean the info panel? It's possible to turn that off. Look in the options for "info panel".

nobody2005 03-30-10 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
by means of party panel, I mean the list of party members with their HP/MP showing on the left side of my screen whenever I'm in a party. I would like to turn that off but I can't find the option to do so. I tried looking in the "Info Window" Option window (by right clicking the C icon on minimap rim). I have attached the screenshot of that window, there are no options to turn it off.

nobody2005 03-30-10 12:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am also including a screenshot of what I mean when I have the party panels overlapping when I'm using X-Perl (which was said in the Readme section that it's compatible with Carbonite)

Chmee 03-30-10 04:03 PM

Hm. Weird. I just checked on one of my tunes, and I don't have that window on my screen. So I thought I'd turned it off (uncheck "info window" under "Options:Modules") but it's checked. So, weird. Anyway, try unchecking that and see what happens.

Vis 03-30-10 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody2005 (Post 183399)
I am also including a screenshot of what I mean when I have the party panels overlapping when I'm using X-Perl (which was said in the Readme section that it's compatible with Carbonite)

Just for kicks... on your addon screen, disable SpartanUI, then log into WoW. Group up with some friends, do you still have the problem?

Reason I ask is because the frames in the area you highlighted appear identical to your Player Frame. I'm pretty sure those are SpartanUI's frames that you see blocking the X Perl frames.

nobody2005 03-30-10 11:35 PM

OH!

Man, that was stupid of me!

So it was Spartan UI afterall.

Thanks for your help!