WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   It has been a fun ride (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9292)

Cairenn 03-31-07 10:16 AM

It has been a fun ride

It is with a heavy heart that I bid you all adieu. It has been a great five years of working on the *Interface.com sites, but the time to move on has arrived.

However, just to reassure you, my care and concern for the communities that we have built has not diminished. As such, I've worked very hard to ensure that we got the best possible person to take over my position with the sites. I'm sure you will all agree that this person shows unswerving support, respect and concern for the gaming industry and gamers. His unflagging work to continually see the industry improve is unparalleled. So, while I will miss you all very much, I leave knowing that the sites will continue to flourish in the capable hands of Jack Thompson. Please everyone give him the warm welcome he so deserves.

Be well all, perhaps we shall meet again down the road.

/edit Gotcha! Happy April Fools' Day. ;)

ra1d3n 03-31-07 10:33 AM

Nooo! *cry* :'(

Housellama 03-31-07 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn
I'm sure you will all agree that this person shows unswerving support, respect and concern for the gaming industry and gamers. His unflagging work to continually see the industry improve is unparalleled. So, while I will miss you all very much, I leave knowing that the sites will continue to flourish in the capable hands of Jack Thompson. Please everyone give him the warm welcome he so deserves.

*facepalm*

Dreadlorde 03-31-07 11:18 AM

noooooo! :(

Tekkub 03-31-07 02:13 PM

You're a day early dumbass.

Cairenn 03-31-07 03:18 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about! *Innocent look*

wobbles 03-31-07 03:31 PM

Awesome, Jack Thompson is my hero.

Anyone up for some Hot Coffee? Or maybe Warm Tea?

Seerah 03-31-07 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekkub
You're a day early dumbass.

So is WoWWiki.

JoshBorke 03-31-07 06:26 PM

*cry* *sob* :eek:

who'm i gonna have purl hug now?

MadCow 03-31-07 07:32 PM

Quote:

It is with a heavy heart that I bid you all adieu. It has been a great five years of working on the *Interface.com sites, but the time to move on has arrived.

However, just to reassure you, my care and concern for the communities that we have built has not diminished. As such, I've worked very hard to ensure that we got the best possible person to take over my position with the sites. I'm sure you will all agree that this person shows unswerving support, respect and concern for the gaming industry and gamers. His unflagging work to continually see the industry improve is unparalleled. So, while I will miss you all very much, I leave knowing that the sites will continue to flourish in the capable hands of Jack Thompson. Please everyone give him the warm welcome he so deserves.

Be well all, perhaps we shall meet again down the road.

Can I have your stuff?

..if this is for real then You will be missed and thanks for all the time and effort you've given to the various gamining communities.

et_d 03-31-07 07:35 PM

Quote:

...I leave knowing that the sites will continue to flourish in the capable hands of Jack Thompson. Please everyone give him the warm welcome he so deserves.

<3 Cairenn

Darqflame 04-01-07 12:24 AM

You are awesome!

Tekkub 04-01-07 01:03 AM

Darkie! about damn time you post something here.

Xanithon 04-01-07 01:05 AM

/cry
/hug
/wave

Bye Cairenn...

shouryuu 04-01-07 02:20 AM

Thank you very much for all your hard work, and best of luck for things to come! :)

Jayhawk 04-01-07 02:24 AM

Good luck (and assuming this isn't an April Fools...) Thanks for everything!
You'll be missed. :(

Bouvi 04-01-07 10:14 AM

My heart sunk until I saw the April Fools :P

You got me...

JoshBorke 04-01-07 12:53 PM

aw, you shoulda waited until tomorrow to let the cat out of the bag

Cairenn 04-01-07 02:40 PM

Tradition in my family is that it ends at noon. :)

Gemini_II 04-01-07 08:00 PM

We <3 our *Interface goddess.