WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8390)

Mazzlefizz 02-06-07 02:18 AM

OLD Support Thread (Ask questions here!) OLD

This is the only thread you should use for asking questions if you are having problems. Please do not start a thread for every question you may have.

Before you ask your question:
  • READ THE FAQ. I put a lot of effort making them so that unnecessary question can be avoided.
  • Read the latest release notes/change log.
  • Read recent posts in the forums.
If you ask a question that is already answered in the FAQ or release notes, it will probably be ignored or even deleted.

Feel free to answer questions other users have posted.

Mechrior 02-07-07 09:31 AM

Button changing

on the last public release of MazzleUI I could change the healing buttons on the middle right bar for my paladin to the attack buttons instead by hitting the combat/healing buttons..... i cant see those now.... is it still possible to do that!?! I couldnt see anything in mazzle FAQ so thought I would ask here!

Also I cannot bing middle mouse click to anything because on my paladin it keeps saying i have no symbols of divinity..... I dont use them or the skill they are for..... but I cant find anywhere in the options of FAQ's to edit it..... i even spent 40 minutes on smartbuff and smart debuff's options page looking around.

Please help as i normally have that button set to flash of light using clique and its a little annoying!

Labyrinthed 02-07-07 12:00 PM

The only problem I've had so far, I know when I had it pre BC I Changed all the bars around and etc.. and I was going to do so again, but this time it's not discord.. it's I guess FuBar So I looked it up in the Faq how to change it.. it says go to the mazzule UI fubar menu I've looked in the options section and everything.. and I'm either blind... or It's not there.. cause I just can't seem to find it. I've looked for about a half hour now.

Mechrior 02-07-07 12:05 PM

mazzle settings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Labyrinthed
The only problem I've had so far, I know when I had it pre BC I Changed all the bars around and etc.. and I was going to do so again, but this time it's not discord.. it's I guess FuBar So I looked it up in the Faq how to change it.. it says go to the mazzule UI fubar menu I've looked in the options section and everything.. and I'm either blind... or It's not there.. cause I just can't seem to find it. I've looked for about a half hour now.

on the most right hand side of the fubar menu there is an option entitled mazzle..... right click that and there are some of the bongos settings there..... if not just type /bongo and have a look at thge settings there. Hope that helps?

Hemonie 02-07-07 12:05 PM

Excuse me for my bad english

I read the FAQ and the instructions for install this UI.
I change my resolution 1440x900, i repond to many questions od mazzily and i clique Mazzilyme!
And isn't not change in my screen and the reloadUI button not appear.

I make some install and it's the same problem.
Help me pliz
Thanx

Labyrinthed 02-07-07 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mechrior
on the most right hand side of the fubar menu there is an option entitled mazzle..... right click that and there are some of the bongos settings there..... if not just type /bongo and have a look at thge settings there. Hope that helps?

I fiddled a bit more after I posted this.. and it's bongos entirely that controls the number of buttons/spaceing rows and etc, Not fubar.. was kinda mislead by the faq Saying to go to the mazzlueui Fubar menu :o

Thanks for the help.. I right clicked a bar and got exactly what I wanted.

Hemonie 02-07-07 12:14 PM

A screen after push the button Mazzily me!

Draynr 02-07-07 12:18 PM

Quote:

on the last public release of MazzleUI I could change the healing buttons on the middle right bar for my paladin to the attack buttons instead by hitting the combat/healing buttons..... i cant see those now.... is it still possible to do that!?! I couldnt see anything in mazzle FAQ so thought I would ask here!

I am having the same problem on my priest, I can't switch between offensive and healing spell sets.

pokyoky 02-07-07 12:55 PM

Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text
Is there an easy way to enlarge this?

raznarbe 02-07-07 01:10 PM

One thing that I can't seem to find in the faq or instructions is how to get rid of that bar on the far right of the screen that seems to show everything equiped. I'm not quite sure as to what mod or add-on that even is. thanks

meio 02-07-07 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokyoky
Hi,
Enjoying the interface so far, have 2 systems, one with only a 17" monitor at 1024 by 768
On this monitor mazz sets up at ui scale of .64, everything is very small, cant read text

When you /mazzify, change the text size to either Large or Mr. Magoo.

joypunk 02-07-07 01:11 PM

Folks, a LOT has changed from 0.75... you probably shouldn't use that for a reference at all. MazzleUI 1.0 is all new and shiny, comparing it to 0.75 is like comparing a Boeing 747 to the Kitty Hawk. Both are airplanes and provide the same function, but they're waaaaay different.

Quote:

Hi,

On the very first page of the Mazzifier, there is a question about what size text you want to use. Normal, Large, or Mr. Magoo.

meio 02-07-07 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raznarbe
One thing that I can't seem to find in the faq or instructions is how to get rid of that bar on the far right of the screen that seems to show everything equiped. I'm not quite sure as to what mod or add-on that even is. thanks

There's a circle button right below that bar... click it.

meio 02-07-07 01:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draynr
I am having the same problem on my priest, I can't switch between offensive and healing spell sets.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe that this is caused by the new Blizz rule that you can't change the bars in combat. Like that a hunter's attack bar used to change from ranged to melee automatically depending on the targets distance, but that's no longer possible.

In short, this should not be possible anymore due to the 2.0 changes.

Draynr 02-07-07 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meio
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I believe that this is caused by the new Blizz rule that you can't change the bars in combat. Like that a hunter's attack bar used to change from ranged to melee automatically depending on the targets distance, but that's no longer possible.

In short, this should not be possible anymore due to the 2.0 changes.

I still can't change them, even when i am out of combat.

pokyoky 02-07-07 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joypunk
Folks, a LOT has changed from 0.75... you probably shouldn't use that for a reference at all. MazzleUI 1.0 is all new and shiny, comparing it to 0.75 is like comparing a Boeing 747 to the Kitty Hawk. Both are airplanes and provide the same function, but they're waaaaay different.

On the very first page of the Mazzifier, there is a question about what size text you want to use. Normal, Large, or Mr. Magoo.

Thanks,
I changed that to large but thought that was only for the chat font, i am talking about the whole ui, everything else is at smallest possible ui scale

But i will play with that some more when i get home

Effin 02-07-07 01:29 PM

Gelos Item rack

The bar on the right side is gelos item rack and there is a 'hot spot' to click to show or hide your item rack.

The art on the bottom has hidden 'spots' . Mouseover the round corners and you will get tooltips. The Item rack one is basically right below the bar it relates to.

Hope this helps.

daxs 02-07-07 01:33 PM

Saving old settings

I apologize if this is listed somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQs or any of the other posts.

What I would like to do is install this mod on a "test" basis. But I'm afraid if I install it, all my old settings will be wiped out and I will be forced to re-set up everything in case I don't like mazzleUI(macros, other addons, keybindings, etc).

To do this should I just make a copy of my WTF or settings folder somewhere before I install mazzleUI then just uninstall and repaste that folder back if I don't like it?

Again, I hate to post what seems like a question that was already addressed, but I just don't see this question addressed anywhere.

Thanks

P.S. Should I also remove all my old addons before installing too?

meio 02-07-07 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daxs
I apologize if this is listed somewhere, but I didn't see it in the FAQs or any of the other posts.

What I would like to do is install this mod on a "test" basis. But I'm afraid if I install it, all my old settings will be wiped out and I will be forced to re-set up everything in case I don't like mazzleUI(macros, other addons, keybindings, etc).

To do this should I just make a copy of my WTF or settings folder somewhere before I install mazzleUI then just uninstall and repaste that folder back if I don't like it?

Again, I hate to post what seems like a question that was already addressed, but I just don't see this question addressed anywhere.

Thanks

The installation instructions should be able help you out. =P

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 01:45 PM

DAB had something called control boxes. They were basically little buttons you can use to run scripts to do things like choose which page to use in your bars. I used them in previous layouts to do the Offensive/Healing, Fire/Frost, etc type buttons.

The bad news is that Bongos doesn't have any such buttons. The good news is that most layouts still have those extra pages of skills so you can swap between those modes. You just have to do it in a different way.

To do it in this version of the UI, you'll need to use the normal WoW mechanisms to switch pages. By default, you can use shift-mousewheel, shift-uparrow or shift-downarrow to change pages. You can also make binding to go to a specific page. I think all of these bindings are in the Action Bar section of key bindings.

A couple notes.
  • Hunters can no longer automatically switch between ranged and melee pages based on distance to the target. As a result, I added a binding to let them do it faster, namely the "F" key.
  • I think I took out the extra pages on the priest layout. There was a bug before that I thought was caused by it, but I think I was wrong. I'll probably re-add it when I do the button review to add BC spells.
  • Most of this information is available in either the release notes or the FAQ. But the release notes for this version are extremely long, so I suppose I shouldn't expect a super-close reading of it.

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 01:46 PM

Quote:

Thanks,
I changed that to large but thought that was only for the chat font, i am talking about the whole ui, everything else is at smallest possible ui scale

But i will play with that some more when i get home

Read the FAQ.

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 01:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks

There's a document called "Install Instructions (READ AND PRINT).txt" including in the download. It gives you a painfully detailed answer to every question you just asked. It's also on my portal.

Draynr 02-07-07 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
DAB had something called control boxes. They were basically little buttons you can use to run scripts to do things like choose which page to use in your bars. I used them in previous layouts to do the Offensive/Healing, Fire/Frost, etc type buttons.

The bad news is that Bongos doesn't have any such buttons. The good news is that most layouts still have those extra pages of skills so you can swap between those modes. You just have to do it in a different way.

To do it in this version of the UI, you'll need to use the normal WoW mechanisms to switch pages. By default, you can use shift-mousewheel, shift-uparrow or shift-downarrow to change pages. You can also make binding to go to a specific page. I think all of these bindings are in the Action Bar section of key bindings.

A couple notes.
  • Hunters can no longer automatically switch between ranged and melee pages based on distance to the target. As a result, I added a binding to let them do it faster, namely the "F" key.
  • I think I took out the extra pages on the priest layout. There was a bug before that I thought was caused by it, but I think I was wrong. I'll probably re-add it when I do the button review to add BC spells.
  • Most of this information is available in either the release notes or the FAQ. But the release notes for this version are extremely long, so I suppose I shouldn't expect a super-close reading of it.

Thanks a ton Mazzle!

daxs 02-07-07 02:09 PM

Quote:

The installation instructions should be able help you out. =P

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the only installation instructions I can find are the generic addon installation instructions found here...

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f..._howto_install

...those don't help me at all, I know how to extract files into an addon folder.

If you could point me to the installation instructions you are referring to, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

EDIT: Just read mazzle's reply, ignore the previous part of this post.

I'm at work and cant DL anything to read the instructions. Are they posted somewhere online?

meio 02-07-07 02:15 PM

Quote:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the only installation instructions I can find are the generic addon installation instructions found here...

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f..._howto_install

...those don't help me at all, I know how to extract files into an addon folder.

If you could point me to the installation instructions you are referring to, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

EDIT: Just read mazzle's reply, ignore the previous part of this post.

I'm at work and cant DL anything to read the instructions. Are they posted somewhere online?

At MazzleUI's home http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com there's a link on the left hand side.

urofseron 02-07-07 02:36 PM

I installed and set up on my lock, looks great!

My only issue so far is that some of my soul shards appear in my backpack now, not in my SS bag. No biggie, but when I try to move them into the SS bag, I get an error message "This item does not belong in that container" or something like that.

I even tried moving them into a different bag, still the same message.

Any ideas?

:)

Robert Burke 02-07-07 02:42 PM

I'm having the same problem with my shard bags as well.

jeegro 02-07-07 02:42 PM

Quote:

Read the FAQ.

This answer is in the FAQ, however things DO seem really small, and when I change from Full screen to windowed (mac) things get put out of place. Is there any way to make everything larger short of remapping the positions of every element?

1440x900 (1.66 ratio) on a Macbook Pro

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeegro
This answer is in the FAQ, however things DO seem really small, and when I change from Full screen to windowed (mac) things get put out of place. Is there any way to make everything larger short of remapping the positions of every element?

1440x900 (1.66 ratio) on a Macbook Pro

There are FAQ entries that describe font size, general font scaling, UI scale and whether you need to remap positions of every element.

Dorlas 02-07-07 03:07 PM

hello

for beginn sorry for my bad english

I have ja question, I want to move the minimap on the right site
can i make it ?

This is the best ui ever

mfg

Dorlas

daxs 02-07-07 03:09 PM

Quote:

At MazzleUI's home http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com there's a link on the left hand side.

Knew I had to be missing it somewhere, sorry to waste your time :mad:

Thanks for waving it under my nose :D

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorlas
I have ja question, I want to move the minimap on the right site can i make it ?

No, you cannot easily do that.

Radge 02-07-07 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raznarbe

Its Itemrack (or some variation). Allows you to swap equipped items quickly. Haven't found the button to switch whole "sets" on the fly yet though.

Mazzlefizz 02-07-07 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radge
Its Itemrack (or some variation). Allows you to swap equipped items quickly. Haven't found the button to switch whole "sets" on the fly yet though.

You can access ItemRack sets and settings from its FuBar entry.

Timbercat 02-07-07 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urofseron

My only issue so far is that some of my soul shards appear in my backpack now, not in my SS bag. No biggie, but when I try to move them into the SS bag, I get an error message "This item does not belong in that container" or something like that.

Any ideas?

Having the same problem also

Pudie 02-07-07 04:28 PM

not to sound like an idiot, but where are the FAQs? The link on the main page says they arent up yet.

mfrnka 02-07-07 04:30 PM

There is an extensive in-game help and FAQ system for the entire MazzleUI. Try clicking the 'M' button on the lower right hand side of the UI. Then try the 'help' button on the screen which pops up.

meio 02-07-07 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudie
not to sound like an idiot, but where are the FAQs? The link on the main page says they arent up yet.

In-game, click on the MazzleUI button to bring up the options/help system. I don't believe there's an online version of the faq.

mfrnka 02-07-07 04:34 PM

I am looking for the proper way to change the rogue stealth button key binding. It was pretty early when I got to play with the UI this morning, but I don't think I saw it listed in the Bliz or Bongos keybindings.

Did I miss it?

Fact 02-07-07 04:39 PM

Bongo's problems?

Great UI, im boggled at the amount of features you squezed just one question,

When i try to add more buttons to bongos bars, resize them change columns etc, all the bars snap back to the original locatons that the ui had them at, is this a option im not turning off or is it a bug?

Not a major major deal just tedious for making adjustments to the bars

thanks for your help in advance

Fact

Radge 02-07-07 04:41 PM

My own question is about the "Item Level" thing in item tooltips. I'd like to get rid of it, but unsure how to.

I've turned it off in the Rating Buster Addon Options, but its still there so presumably another mod is the problem. Thanks for any help.

iljott 02-07-07 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radge
My own question is about the "Item Level" thing in item tooltips. I'd like to get rid of it, but unsure how to.

I've turned it off in the Rating Buster Addon Options, but its still there so presumably another mod is the problem. Thanks for any help.

Try removing Mendeleev.

joypunk 02-07-07 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fact
When i try to add more buttons to bongos bars, resize them change columns etc, all the bars snap back to the original locatons that the ui had them at, is this a option im not turning off or is it a bug?

Not a major major deal just tedious for making adjustments to the bars

The bars are intended to be in their original locations for each of the layouts. When you add buttons to bars, it will snap back to the original locations as you are seeing. There is no option to disable this.

If you want to change the position of the bars, I would recommend that you increase/decrease the number of buttons before you move them. However, the layouts were designed and tested to be used "as is". I don't think there will be any support if you run into problems with moving the bars around.

You could also throw a suggestion in the suggestion thread if you think there should be an option to not have the bars snap into their original location.

Have you tried using the "Simple" layouts? They are designed to be much more flexible.

pokyoky 02-07-07 04:55 PM

Quote:

Read the FAQ.

Apologies if i did not make myself cleaer in the original post. I have read the FAQ.

Since i am not willing to resize every element and make updating a nightmare I will have to go back to my old UI. This one looks great and is very useable on my system with a big monitor, but sadly .64 UI scale on a 17" monitor on my second computer is unuseable.

All i am asking is consider something in the range of .8 to .85 for small monitors.

jeegro 02-07-07 04:57 PM

OK so as far as resizing various things go, It's easy to do the bars, text and fubar. The FAQ simply states that if you wish to increase the UI scale of the entire thing, it involves serious artwork remapping. Makes sense, but is there a way to scale windows (social, character panes) to be larger? and target/player frames?
My ONLY problem so far with this mod has been that things are just too small... my eyes hurt.

iljott 02-07-07 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeegro
OK so as far as resizing various things go, It's easy to do the bars, text and fubar. The FAQ simply states that if you wish to increase the UI scale of the entire thing, it involves serious artwork remapping. Makes sense, but is there a way to scale windows (social, character panes) to be larger? and target/player frames?
My ONLY problem so far with this mod has been that things are just too small... my eyes hurt.

I'm afraid that there's no easy way of doing this. The options to increase text size during Mazzification is what you can play around with, however, other than that you are correct in your post - it would involve "serious artwork remapping". The frames are all bound to the 0.64 UI scale. One of the reasons Mazzle was created was to reduce screen clutter as much as possible, and using the 0.64 UI scale was one of the ways of being able to do this.

iljott 02-07-07 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hemonie
Excuse me for my bad english

I read the FAQ and the instructions for install this UI.
I change my resolution 1440x900, i repond to many questions od mazzily and i clique Mazzilyme!
And isn't not change in my screen and the reloadUI button not appear.

I make some install and it's the same problem.
Help me pliz
Thanx

Did you remove (or rename) your FONTS, INTERFACE and WTF folders? If not, I suggest you try that first. This once happened to me, but it was because I forgot to remove my old WTF folder.
Did you add any extra addons of your own? If you did, remove them for the time being until everything is sorted out, then add them later on.
What type of Mazzification did you choose (Full, Upgrade or Custom). It's recommended that you do a full Mazzification for the 1st character you Mazzify.

PurpleWedgie 02-07-07 05:37 PM

Quote:

Any ideas?

Same here. I've been trying to figure out which addon is doing the sorting by trial and error but so far I can't find it :-(

Other than that, AWESOME mod!

Durzil 02-07-07 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbercat
Quote:

Any ideas?

Having the same problem also-

This is caused by the autosort option in shardace, is the soulshard bag the last bag you have? I beilve its set to sort stuff to that bag. In mazzleUI when you show the bags this would be the spot all the way to the left, also you can look at shardace options here on the website there all slash commands and could turn that off or change it to sort to a diff spot. Let me know if this fixes your problem

PurpleWedgie 02-07-07 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durzil
This is caused by the autosort option in shardace, is the soulshard bag the last bag you have? I beilve its set to sort stuff to that bag. In mazzleUI when you show the bags this would be the spot all the way to the left, also you can look at shardace options here on the website there all slash commands and could turn that off or change it to sort to a diff spot. Let me know if this fixes your problem

That fixed it, thank you! The default setting for the sort was bag 0, so I entered "/sa shardsort bag 4" for the far left bag.

Saint17 02-07-07 06:22 PM

I play a hunter and I can't seem to find where silencing shot was placed, I re-ran Mazzification and I'm still not seeing it anywhere. I would place it on the bar myself but I can find the spell book button and am not even sure if I can get to it anymore. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Great UI, I can tell alot of thought went in it. Thanks Mazzle! :D

illumnat 02-07-07 06:22 PM

Quote:

Any ideas?

I was having the same problem and thought it had something to do with the looting or bag addons. Turned out it was ShardACE.

Use Deuce Commander to get to the ShardACE settings (up in the hidden menubar at the top) and go to Warlock:ShardACE. You want to then go down to ShardSort and either turn "Auto" off or set it so your shards go into a specific bag slot.

Hope this helps!
--Niza

mfrnka 02-07-07 06:54 PM

You could get to your spell book via left clicking on the MazzleUI text on the right side above the small round buttons. This should bring up the default bag and micro menu bars.

Nyc 02-07-07 07:05 PM

No scroll bar on chat. Looked at prat and its all about scrolls on the mouse and I'm useing a laptop so I don't have a mouse anyway to get back the old scroll arrows without completely disableing prat. ty

Saint17 02-07-07 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfrnka
You could get to your spell book via left clicking on the MazzleUI text on the right side above the small round buttons. This should bring up the default bag and micro menu bars.

Oh that's where it got put, thanks :)

painoflife 02-07-07 08:52 PM

not sure if this is a bug...or me just not seeing an option...but i have a bar on the right side of my screen...no its not the item rack or what ever...i disabled that...i dont have any of the extra blizz bars showing...i dont know what addon is making this bar show but id like to hide it if possible...i dont think its a bongos bar...it looks kind of like a bag bar...but i can put skills/spells in it...any ideas on how to get rid of this bar?

1280x1024 0.64 scale
female blood elf paladin
fresh install, no extra addons
paladin button layout
no error messages

screenshot http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...screenshot.jpg

Vint 02-07-07 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by painoflife
not sure if this is a bug...or me just not seeing an option...but i have a bar on the right side of my screen...no its not the item rack or what ever...i disabled that...i dont have any of the extra blizz bars showing...i dont know what addon is making this bar show but id like to hide it if possible...i dont think its a bongos bar...it looks kind of like a bag bar...but i can put skills/spells in it...any ideas on how to get rid of this bar?

1280x1024 0.64 scale
female blood elf paladin
fresh install, no extra addons
paladin button layout
no error messages

screenshot http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...screenshot.jpg

That is the context menu. The default key binding for it is SHIFT-MouseButton4. There are also options in the Mazzifier controlling when it appears. Its also accessible via hotspot (the round spot slightly above and to the left of the time in your screenshot.).

painoflife 02-07-07 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vint
That is the context menu. The default key binding for it is SHIFT-MouseButton4. There are also options in the Mazzifier controlling when it appears. Its also accessible via hotspot (the round spot slightly above and to the left of the time in your screenshot.).

ah...for what ever reason i couldnt find its options... :( ...thank you for the info...but clicking that hotspot got rid of that ugly bar... :)

joypunk 02-07-07 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by painoflife
ah...for what ever reason i couldnt find its options... :( ...thank you for the info...but clicking that hotspot got rid of that ugly bar... :)

The Context Menu hotkey can be found by doing the following:

Go to Keybindings Menu
Select Miscellaneous category
Select Mazzlefizz's MazzleUI category

The Context Menu keybinding is the first option in that list.

RustySpork 02-07-07 09:27 PM

Hi Mazzle, LOVE the UI, but I have a 15 inch monitor running at 1024X786 and found i needed to scale up the UI (through WoW video options) to avoid killing my eyes. Bongos makes moving the buttons back into position easy, but the player and party bars stay in the same place! I couldn't find anything in your FAQ's to address this issue. Could you please lend me a hand?
Thanks,
Rudeboy of Fenris