WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Search/Requests (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   tukui UI frames look alike (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35123)

Dragarr 09-23-10 03:46 PM

tukui UI frames look alike

anyone know a unit frame addon that is just like the tukui player/target frames?

Shadowcall 09-24-10 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragarr (Post 207060)
anyone know a unit frame addon that is just like the tukui player/target frames?

oUf is the base for his unit frames, it can be customized through lua.
Also you can try stuf which is very customisable and lightweight

nightcracker 09-24-10 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowcall (Post 207112)
oUf is the base for his unit frames, it can be customized through lua.
Also you can try stuf which is very customisable and lightweight

Fixed. 10char

haste 09-24-10 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragarr (Post 207060)

Any reason you want something which is exactly like tukui's frames, but not? It just doesn't make much sense to me. If it as mentioned earlier does use oUF as a base, then it shouldn't be too much of an issue to just use it and disable the frames you don't want. It would probably require some Lua tinkering depending on how it's laid out however.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightcracker (Post 207113)
Fixed. 10char

You aren't contributing anything by doing such (if you intended to *hide* "and lightweight").

Gandoch 09-24-10 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haste (Post 207119)
Any reason you want something which is exactly like tukui's frames, but not?

I would assume he doesn't want to use the rest of the UI.

Seerah 09-24-10 11:25 AM

Yeah, the way TukUI packages everything... I doubt it would be easy for a normal user to separate them all. It packages oUF into some subfolders (I think it calls oUF a lib for TukUI) and has the layout file somewhere in the TukUI modules section.

Destrominos 09-24-10 01:03 PM

oUF_Nivea are similar to TukUI Unit Frames, you could easily customize them to remove certain things you don't want.

tukz 09-25-10 01:18 PM

Like Seerah said, iit will be difficult for a "normal" user to convert my ouf layout without Lua knowledge. The main reason is because I use a lot of functions outside the layout file. Example, TukuiDB.SetTemplate, TukuiDB.Scale, etc. You can look at these functions into /modules/functions.lua.

If you have already created a ouf layout before, it should be easy for you else I recommand using a layout on Wowinterface layout download section and try to recreate the exact same layout by using both layout as a guide. oUF_Nivea is a great idea to begin with.

kriegtanz 09-25-10 01:57 PM

oUF_Guardix, which is available here on WoW Interface.

nin 09-25-10 04:13 PM

Its actually ouf_gdx :P

unlimit 09-25-10 09:04 PM

OpenRDX, in this case, would probably be the best addon if you wanted to visually recreate them and don't have a lot of LUA knowledge. However RDX is also very complicated in and of itself, just easier than LUA.