WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Dev Talk (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   N2 C13 (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51261)

nelegalno2 12-30-14 06:40 PM

N2 C13
 
It seems I'm having trouble with github, if anyone is willing to push this manually otherwise I'll do so on 5th.

samyonair 12-31-14 01:14 PM

I have found one failure because I cannot merge without problems,

we need a decission

which codebase should be used your files are converted with Unix and my with DOS

don't know why but without to know which utf8 I should use I cannot merge it,

will do that because misstakes in german I've found by the way to chnage them manually at merging,

2. I found a double in Credits Page

JimJoBlue is double one time for guide locations updates and checking one only for guide locations updates, could be removed but this should decide Rythal

Greetings Samyonair

nelegalno2 12-31-14 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyonair (Post 304117)
I have found one failure because I cannot merge without problems,

we need a decission

which codebase should be used your files are converted with Unix and my with DOS

don't know why but without to know which utf8 I should use I cannot merge it,

will do that because misstakes in german I've found by the way to chnage them manually at merging,

2. I found a double in Credits Page

JimJoBlue is double one time for guide locations updates and checking one only for guide locations updates, could be removed but this should decide Rythal

Greetings Samyonair

github uses Unix line endings and I don't convert them since my software supports both, most of the translation files I use are in UTF-8 encoding since WoW uses it and it won't trow errors if i forget to use an LUA escape sequence for it. Not to mention that KR, RU, CN and TW are untranslatable without it.

nelegalno2 12-31-14 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 8405
Updated to https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...6a41393c9410e2

Rythal 12-31-14 02:23 PM

L["JimboBlue for guide location updates"] should be the right one, (with it changed to jimjoblue).

nelegalno2 12-31-14 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 304123)
L["JimboBlue for guide location updates"] should be the right one, (with it changed to jimjoblue).

The name is corrected but since i wasn't sure which line should stay they are both still there.

nelegalno2 01-01-15 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 8407
Updated version with some fixes and up to https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...5d3318323bedf7

P.S. Now I can finally see the quest givers on the map.

samyonair 01-01-15 12:49 PM

will merge your files later, because, have merged them with my files, and have finished Keybindings

will create a Pull Request after last tests

Greetings Samyonair

samyonair 01-01-15 01:46 PM

Your Version from 31.12.2014 is now in my PR will later check your changes, I'm done for now, thanks for your Help with Keybinds

Greetings Samyonair

nelegalno2 01-01-15 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyonair (Post 304203)
Your Version from 31.12.2014 is now in my PR will later check your changes, I'm done for now, thanks for your Help with Keybinds

Greetings Samyonair

Thanks and you are welcome.

nelegalno2 01-03-15 05:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 8415
Updated to https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...1854142c1b6111

@samyonair: Attachment 8414

samyonair 01-03-15 05:14 PM

Sorry I have so many branches at the moment to re check, cannot put in yours because every try gitextensions break

greetings Samyonair

nelegalno2 01-04-15 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyonair (Post 304328)
Sorry I have so many branches at the moment to re check, cannot put in yours because every try gitextensions break

greetings Samyonair

NP, I'll make a pull with them tomorrow or the day after.

nelegalno2 01-13-15 02:18 AM

https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/pull/231

P.S. This can be moved to the Archive.

nelegalno2 01-14-15 10:30 AM

Removed fixes from pull so translation files can be updated, preview of the suggested changes: https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/pull/231/files


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI