WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lalala (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1634)

Cairenn 09-12-05 10:01 AM

Lalala

Need something new to talk about guys. Suggestions?

Trimble Epic 09-12-05 12:11 PM

How about this...

If you could create some new user interface thing for your own car's dashboard as easily as you can create addons for WoW, What would it do?

An "Are we there yet" counter?
An alerter that automatically notifies you when you're near a VW bug?
A map system that automatically records the locations of important things like ATM machines?

Dolby 09-12-05 12:21 PM

Hmmm I would say a pedestrian hit counter using the standard point system.

Littlejohn 09-12-05 04:15 PM

How about young Christopher Paolini and his masterful Tolkien/Herbert rip-off? I was amazed at the 19 year old kid's first book even if it did begin with an orphaned child living with his uncle... as the unlikely hero... in the first volume of a trilogy. It really annoyed me when Elva appeared on the scene though: a young child with the mind of an adult, the ability to predict the future and glowing indigo eyes? Argh! Why not just name her Alia and be done with it?!

Bikther 09-12-05 06:19 PM

something to talk about....ok

CHEESE what's your favorite kind?

Szakura 09-12-05 06:30 PM

Monkey raids...

Hmmm, I'd have to go for any kind of cheese that is dispensed from a bottle in a whipped dexterity :D

On a more serious note, does anyone have the slightest inclination when, if ever, an expansion for WoW is gonna come out? :confused:

Cairenn 09-12-05 06:43 PM

Well, they are announcing *what* the next expansion is during BlizzCon. Hopefully they'll be announcing the release date at the same time. :)

Ah, artificially cheese-flavoured chemicals, huh?

Szakura 09-12-05 06:51 PM

Pizza toppings...

That kind of cheese and of course lets not forget the pepperoni and marshmallow pizza :D yum yum

Thanks for the 411 on the BlizzCon thing, I'll swing over to blizz.com after work :cool:

Cairenn 09-12-05 06:54 PM

np Szakura. So, hey, you had an apartment fire? Everyone okay I hope? What happened?

Szakura 09-12-05 07:36 PM

Apt Fire...

Well, it was more like the apt below me burnt the floor and such. Didn't loose much, but that was the one day my cd case was lying on the floor.....yeah :(

Cairenn 09-12-05 07:44 PM

Ugh, that sucks! =/

Szakura 09-12-05 08:47 PM

Good News!

I've found a store near me that has a nice fresh copy...I'm skipping lunch break to go pick it up. :D

Thats right!!! I want a warm fuzzy welcome back to the WoW fold :mad:

Cairenn 09-12-05 08:51 PM

Awwww, poor Szakura. *comfort*

Szakura 09-12-05 10:14 PM

Purrr

Well I got some good news and some bad news....

The bad news...no WoW at shop (There is one copy but its on hold until tommorow cuz customer isn't answering phone). :(

The good news...I got burger king for lunch :D