WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Say hello here First: (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27427)

jrodrick4 09-21-09 06:59 AM

Say hello here First:

hi everyone,

I'm jack.
I'm from california.
Is there any one here?

Gsusnme 09-21-09 07:57 AM

Most of us are not all there, but we're usually here. :D

zero-kill 09-21-09 08:30 AM

I'm here but any expectation for my stay is stretching things a bit :banana:

Seerah 09-21-09 08:55 AM

Hello, Jack. Welcome to the site. :)

Mechrior 09-21-09 09:39 AM

aloha jack and welcome to the masness that is WoWInterface's amazing domain of lunacy and addon creation.

Be prepared to be excited, scared, mistified and awed all in one go as you begin your journey through the magical ride that is UI creation.

There are many mods and forum cleaners around if you get stuck, and most of all there is the community. They have done nothing but good by me so far and I hope they keep doing so in the future.

So once again HELLO!!!!!

Yhor 09-21-09 02:52 PM

Raxnor 09-22-09 01:07 AM

Hi there
Seal Beach, California here :D :D :D

jrodrick4 09-22-09 07:08 AM

Welcome everyone..!!:banana:

Amenity 12-23-09 12:06 AM

Hello, everyone.

I'm Ami.
I live in Berea, Kentucky.
I'm freezing to death. It's currently 36° outside.
I hate all you bastards in California with your sunshine and beaches and...yeah. :p

michejohnson 12-23-09 07:05 AM

I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello!This forums looks like its full of good info, I'll be visiting here often.Nice place to study and related topic discussion.Hope to find some new friends on here to chat on some important and informative topics.

noble8 12-23-09 07:49 AM

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your bacon =)

Darxon 12-23-09 07:54 AM

Hello There :)

And to Ami, i live in sweden 3 days ago it was (-17) degrees Celsius
wich is 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
36 sound nice to me ^^

Amenity 12-23-09 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darxon (Post 171520)
Hello There :)

And to Ami, i live in sweden 3 days ago it was (-17) degrees Celsius
wich is 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
36 sound nice to me ^^

Oh trust me, I can relate. I grew up in the northern US myself, and have also spent winters in Scotland and my home country of Germany. 36 is actually unusually warm for this location this time of year as well...

...but it's nothing compared to the nice 65-degree sunshine they'll be having in Los Angeles today. :mad:

:D

robert 12-23-09 09:43 AM

Hi, y'all

robert here.
Morning in California's High Desert
with frost on the pumpkin

Zyonin 12-23-09 10:45 AM

Greetings to all from one of the long time forum dwellers. Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions. We "old timers" don't bite (well usually unless we are feeling ornery) and have plenty of info and answers to pass along to those who ask.

Going on the recent weather trend in this thread, it's around 0 C (32 F) here in Turin, Italy with some fresh snow on the ground. Balmy by my northern Montana standards (born and raised in Montana).

Taryble 12-23-09 11:10 AM

... Just a note. If being bitten isn't your thing, don't wave bacon around. ;-)

Verissi 12-23-09 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyonin (Post 171552)
We "old timers" don't bite (well usually unless we are feeling ornery)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taryble (Post 171560)
... Just a note. If being bitten isn't your thing, don't wave bacon around. ;-)

I freely admit to biting if you resemble bacon, are dressed in clothing made of bacon, taste like bacon, or sometimes even mention the word "bacon". In short, invoke bacon at your own risk... :p

bulldogs81 12-23-09 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verissi (Post 171609)
I freely admit to biting if you resemble bacon, are dressed in clothing made of bacon, taste like bacon, or sometimes even mention the word "bacon". In short, invoke bacon at your own risk... :p

u a loser:banana:

Amenity 12-23-09 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verissi (Post 171609)

Amenity invokes the power of bacon!

It's SUPER-EFFECTIVE!

:D

Sepioth 12-23-09 05:46 PM

Welcome new-comers.

For those that do not know:
I'm from Boston, MA where it is currently 20°F (0°F with the wind chill :) ) or for those weird people out there that use the Celsius (Centigrade) system -6.6°C (-17.7°C with the wind chill) at 6:45PM EST.

Been here for quite some time ... community is the best on the net. There are no other forums that I have ever been on where people do nothing but help each other and respect each other. You ask for help you will recieve it. You want to chat .. well we do that too. This place is the best.

I no longer play WoW (have an account still as my GF has taken over the game) but I STILL come here several times a day to see whats up with the community. I also throw help out whenever I can.

So enjoy the stay and have fun.