WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Need help with addon (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50671)

10leej 12-04-14 11:49 PM

Need help with addon

Ok this isn't just another "PHANX WRITE MY ADDON FOR ME PLZ! IMAGINARY BACON OFFERRED!!!!

Made Phanx look :D

Phanx 12-05-14 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10leej (Post 301790)
PHANX WRITE MY ADDON FOR ME PLZ! IMAGINARY BACON OFFERRED!!!!

L2 SPELL NOOB ... also, at the risk of blaspheming against the Almighty Internet, I don't really like bacon. >_>

Talyrius 12-05-14 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 301797)
I don't really like bacon.

Heresy... Grab your torches and pitchforks folks—we have a heretic to burn at the stake! :D

10leej 12-05-14 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talyrius (Post 301799)
Heresy... Grab your torches and pitchforks folks—we have a heretic to burn at the stake! :D

I'm all out of torches though.......

JDoubleU00 12-06-14 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10leej (Post 301851)
I'm all out of torches though.......

Don't we use smartphones with pictures of torches? No bacon? Well, everyone has to have some flaws. :)

10leej 12-06-14 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocnroll (Post 301854)
Don't we use smartphones with pictures of torches? No bacon? Well, everyone has to have some flaws. :)

I'm one of the few people that refuse to get a smartphone.

Phanx 12-06-14 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10leej (Post 301863)
I'm one of the few people that refuse to get a smartphone.

I only have one because my non-smartphone broke and my family (who already paid for my non-smartphone, or else I wouldn't bother having one of those either) decided enough was enough, and bought me one. It was kind of exciting at first -- holy ****, I can check the forums without a computer, awesome! -- but now it's really just a glorified MP3 player that also provides a few handy procrastination features.

Cairenn 12-06-14 08:31 AM

Quote:

But, I have better things to do with steak. Like wrap it in bacon then cook it!

;)

Banknorris 12-06-14 11:58 AM

Quote:

I don't really like bacon. >_>

I don't know why, but for some odd reason that sounded to me as: "I am not a fat girl and I am hot".;)

Phanx 12-06-14 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banknorris (Post 301895)
I don't know why, but for some odd reason that sounded to me as: "I am not a fat girl and I am hot".;)

Yeah, 'cause that's all that matters, right? :rolleyes:

10leej 12-06-14 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 301907)

Now hold on, lets not start that here. We all know that hollywood want hot girls to be all that atters in life.

Phanx 12-06-14 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10leej (Post 301909)
We all know that hollywood want hot girls to be all that atters in life.

Sorry, pizza and burritos beat thigh gaps and protruding hip bones any day, hands down.

Also, what about the hot guys? Those are way more interesting that hot girls... especially if you put a few of them together... and take off their pants... NOW KISS!

10leej 12-06-14 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 301910)
Sorry, pizza and burritos beat thigh gaps and protruding hip bones any day, hands down.

Also, what about the hot guys? Those are way more interesting that hot girls... especially if you put a few of them together... and take off their pants... NOW KISS!

mmmm I don't SEE THAT ON MY TV NOW DO I!

Phanx 12-06-14 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10leej (Post 301911)
mmmm I don't SEE THAT ON MY TV NOW DO I!

Clearly you're subscribing to the wrong channels.

Ketho 12-06-14 02:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

L2 SPELL NOOB ... also, at the risk of blaspheming against the Almighty Internet, I don't really like bacon. >_>

BURN THE WITCH

All hail Tekkub for he has shown us the Light~ :)

10leej 12-06-14 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 301912)
Clearly you're subscribing to the wrong channels.

I don't have a TV subscription antennae only

JDoubleU00 12-06-14 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 301874)
But, I have better things to do with steak. Like wrap it in bacon then cook it!

;)

:banana::banana::banana:
My kind of woman (who probably has either a black belt or large SO).

JDoubleU00 12-06-14 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phanx (Post 301907)

Hot is in the eye of the beholder. So not all anorexic girls are hot to me. Besides being able to carry on a conversation is way more important to me.

Phanx 12-06-14 06:45 PM

Bacon is just too crunchy... dry crunchy things != food. And chewy bacon is just weird. Canadian bacon, though, that is good... does that count? It has the word "bacon" in the title!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocnroll (Post 301922)
Hot is in the eye of the beholder. So not all anorexic girls are hot to me.

Yeah, I just found it amusingly absurd that someone reads a forum post about a food preference, and not only immediately jumps to conclusions about what I must look like, but also feels the need to share that thought. :p

Banknorris 12-06-14 07:37 PM

I agree with you that some thoughts are too weird to be shared. But, that thought was not my "real" thought, that was just a "shareble" version of it. My "real" thought was that you had an evil plan: "How to tell people that I am hot without looking snooty?"
Then after hours (days?) thinking about it, you finally found a solution:
"Whenever someone makes a bacon joke with me, I will tell them that I don't really like bacon because everyone, but top models, like bacon, so... they have no choice but concluding that I am a top model (and I am). They are programmers after all, and programmers have a flawless sense of logic.":eek:
But I was smart enough to not publish such an idea because otherwise people would think I am nuts.:cool: