WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   It's Over 10 Million!! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46107)

Rythal 03-25-13 09:59 AM

It's Over 10 Million!!
 
We have officially passed the 10 million mark in downloads from WoWI

I want to thank all of you for sticking with it even during these troubled times during the rebuild of it.

JimJoBlue 03-25-13 11:47 AM

Woot!

I think the interest in Carbonite is increasing...
I am seeing a lot of Carbonite users on the server I play on, definitely getting popular... :)

Big thank you to the original developers for thinking up the most awesome addon ever.. :banana::banana:

And a big shout out to Rythal for his work on Carbonite to fix all of Blizzards changes and his quest for a better Carbonite. :banana::banana:

Cairenn 03-25-13 12:11 PM

Thats a lot of downloads! Congrats. :)

Rythal 03-25-13 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimJoBlue (Post 275169)
Woot!
I think the interest in Carbonite is increasing...
I am seeing a lot of Carbonite users on the server I play on, definitely getting popular... :)

I've noticed that myself, definitely a lot more lil grey circles in every zone I go in.

belladonis85 03-25-13 10:43 PM

Its been years since carbonite has been this cared for, thanks again Rythal. :D

crazzzzi 03-25-13 11:55 PM

three cheers!

Xcari 03-26-13 05:29 AM

Many, many thanks. Your hard work and skill has given us a tool that considerably increases the convenience and enjoyment of WoW.

VincentSDSH 03-28-13 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belladonis85 (Post 275213)
Its been years since carbonite has been this cared for, thanks again Rythal. :D

Yes. And yet, no modular version available. *taps foot* :p

JimJoBlue 03-28-13 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH (Post 275405)
Yes. And yet, no modular version available. *taps foot* :p

I take it you have not checked the BETA out yet....

Rythal 03-28-13 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH (Post 275405)
Yes. And yet, no modular version available. *taps foot* :p

Where have you been :P modular versions been available for a while now... it's just not public yet.

VincentSDSH 03-31-13 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 275445)
Where have you been :P modular versions been available for a while now... it's just not public yet.

Where have I been? :eek: Patiently waiting for a public release of a modular version, that's where I've been.

eqsanctum 04-01-13 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentSDSH (Post 275599)
Where have I been? :eek: Patiently waiting for a public release of a modular version, that's where I've been.

So make a large donation the size of the popular wow community to both wowi and rythal and I'll bet lots more that he'll get it out as fast as you want :banana:

*chuckle*

<3

nightshade00013 04-01-13 05:32 PM

10 million downloads. . . nice number and I am sure there have been more on other sites. I know I personally have loaded it a ton.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 PM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI