WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Customizing Layouts (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   My Possible final work :D (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24920)

havoxx 06-21-09 01:26 PM

My Possible final work :D

1 Attachment(s)
Well, here is what I'm working on, this is possibly my final nUI skin, though I'm still not sure. Colors are most likely all going to change, I want it to look like a yin/yang deal with the dragons. Did I mention I got me a nice new HD monitor? Heh, school loan stipends for the win :D:D

voodoodad 06-21-09 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoxx (Post 144116)
Well, here is what I'm working on, this is possibly my final nUI skin, though I'm still not sure. Colors are most likely all going to change, I want it to look like a yin/yang deal with the dragons. Did I mention I got me a nice new HD monitor? Heh, school loan stipends for the win :D:D

Havoxx, this looks simply amazing... I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between this and the dk theme. Now having said that, please stop acting like you're dying! You're quitting WoW, not us!

Depresjon 06-21-09 01:57 PM

Amazing art
Im a jedi and im using my force

''you're not quiting wow me says''

neuralassassin 06-21-09 02:32 PM

There are gonna be alot of sad nUI users should you decide to not create any more skins havoxx:( That said I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do the creativity and options you have brought have been a huge plus to the community and will be sorely missed. Love the dragons by the way :D

spiel2001 06-21-09 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neuralassassin (Post 144125)
There are gonna be alot of sad nUI users should you decide to not create any more skins havoxx:( That said I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do the creativity and options you have brought have been a huge plus to the community and will be sorely missed. Love the dragons by the way :D

Amen to that!

havoxx 06-21-09 07:03 PM

Heh, maybe with the fix to shamans I will play again, I do love my shaman after-all. Only time will tell :-D

Imakefood 06-21-09 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havoxx (Post 144150)
Heh, maybe with the fix to shamans I will play again, I do love my shaman after-all. Only time will tell :-D

:) shamans :)

havoxx 06-21-09 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakefood (Post 144155)
:) shamans :)

I know, they've been lol ever since TBC :D. Anyway, here is my final version of the Dueling Dragons skin :D. Notice the colors, red is horde, blue is ally :D.

Depresjon 06-22-09 11:50 AM

mmm... shamans <3

spiritwulf 06-22-09 06:26 PM

Tauren, its whats for dinner :D

spiel2001 06-23-09 04:07 AM

Mmmm... a little BBQ sauce, a nice big fire pit, a bowl of coleslaw and a case of beer... it's a party at Stormwind.

Imakefood 06-23-09 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 144326)
Mmmm... a little BBQ sauce, a nice big fire pit, a bowl of coleslaw and a case of beer... it's a party at Stormwind.

OHHHH OHHH OHH OH O! :eek: I can't even try to defend that. That's one hell of a 'I hate horde' joke...

In fact...it...it was good...gah...

Vis 06-23-09 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 144326)

Nah, I vote for the party to be in IF. You have the whole of the Great Forge to use for roasting :)

Not to mention.....Dwarves....Beer.....need I say more on that? :D

Petrah 06-24-09 02:05 PM

lol @ you guys..... you're relentlessly cruel. I like it!