WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   WOD/Pre-patch (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50039)

Teener 11-09-14 08:12 AM

Dear Diary,
My best friend is fixing to return.... Carbonite !!! LOL I am sooo happy!!!

Mindscrew 11-09-14 10:50 AM

Rythal -

Thank you for all of your hard work. I pulled down the git copy and loaded up Maps, and i forgot how much i missed the carbonite start up sound when I loaded into the game. It was like something was missing. Thanks!

Are you planning on bringing back the high definition terrain maps in the windows pane when you zoom in far enough?

Here are some screenshot examples.
http://www.curseforge.com/media/imag..._LochModan.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/sexibk.png
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/He5r5nfRL8s/0.jpg

Thanks Rythal

Rythal 11-09-14 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindscrew (Post 299969)
Rythal -

Thank you for all of your hard work. I pulled down the git copy and loaded up Maps, and i forgot how much i missed the carbonite start up sound when I loaded into the game. It was like something was missing. Thanks!

Are you planning on bringing back the high definition terrain maps in the windows pane when you zoom in far enough?

Here are some screenshot examples.
http://www.curseforge.com/media/imag..._LochModan.png
http://i52.tinypic.com/sexibk.png
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/He5r5nfRL8s/0.jpg

Thanks Rythal

It should already be working... at least it does for me, and if it's not which zone are you trying in so I can test it / see why it's not.

Mindscrew 11-09-14 11:06 AM

I just tried it in Elwynn Forest and here is the outcome.

This is when I zoom in as far as I can before it normally switches to hi res.
http://i.imgur.com/v6XSExD.jpg

If i mouse wheel in one click further, this is what I get.
http://i.imgur.com/HoKjuat.jpg

Mattie 11-09-14 11:29 AM

Carbonite

When I encourage peeps to get Carbonite, I tell them it does EVERYTHING but wipe my behind. WOW is barely worth playing without it. Thank you for your hard work to keep Carbonite alive. We appreciate you.

Rythal 11-09-14 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindscrew (Post 299972)
I just tried it in Elwynn Forest and here is the outcome.

This is when I zoom in as far as I can before it normally switches to hi res.
http://i.imgur.com/v6XSExD.jpg

If i mouse wheel in one click further, this is what I get.
http://i.imgur.com/HoKjuat.jpg

hrmm.... I'm standing in the exact spot from your screen shots and it's working flawlessly for me... wtf lol

If you right click on the map, and select Scale, what is your "Details at scale" set at?

(and as a side note just for a chuckle... curse you for being in goldshire during this test, I feel like I need a bath now because of the server I play on :P)

Mindscrew 11-09-14 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 299976)
hrmm.... I'm standing in the exact spot from your screen shots and it's working flawlessly for me... wtf lol

If you right click on the map, and select Scale, what is your "Details at scale" set at?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 299976)
(and as a side note just for a chuckle... curse you for being in goldshire during this test, I feel like I need a bath now because of the server I play on :P)

haha. :D This is the spot it put me in when it kicked me out of the Darkmoon.

Thanks for the quick replies!

Mindscrew 11-09-14 12:34 PM

I just tried clearing out my SavedVariables of all my carbonite stuff to no avail.

I also tried disabling all addons except these.

--enabled--
Carbonite 6.0
Carbonite Info 1.0
Carbonite Item 1.1
Carbonite Notes - Candy Bucket
Carbonite Notes 1.1

--disabled--

Im also getting some Map Errors as well that might be related.

Carbonite Map Error2: 0 (x4)
Carbonite Map Error2: 2
Carbonite Map Error2: 5 (x4)

My issue is not that important though. Since its working on your end, il wait for the next git upload, and test then.

Thanks Rythal. You rock dude!

Rythal 11-09-14 01:00 PM

Well that explains it... you don't have the latest git push, as that error message was removed in the one I pushed early this morning for anything but continent 90 (battlegrounds)

Naharis 11-09-14 02:13 PM

Watchlist items

Regarding the watch list, there's a small addon that circumvents UseQuestLogSpecialItem taint: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/questitembuttonfix
It replaces the original ObjectiveTracker buttons with SecureActionButtonTemplate with type=item and item=link from GetQuestLogSpecialItemInfo.

I added a quick fix to my NxUI.lua using this approach, the items are usable then. But it's far from a clean implementation, and I'm not sure if I can find the time during workdays.

castersrus 11-09-14 02:20 PM

Recent updates?

You said you've recently pushed through an update for a new version of Carb...but when I check the main page and WoWinterface there are no recent updates for it. Is there something I'm missing or someplace else I need to look to get the version that is compatible for the WoD pre patch? :confused:

Rythal 11-09-14 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naharis (Post 299996)
Regarding the watch list, there's a small addon that circumvents UseQuestLogSpecialItem taint: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/questitembuttonfix
It replaces the original ObjectiveTracker buttons with SecureActionButtonTemplate with type=item and item=link from GetQuestLogSpecialItemInfo.

I added a quick fix to my NxUI.lua using this approach, the items are usable then. But it's far from a clean implementation, and I'm not sure if I can find the time during workdays.

About to manually merge the stuff you pushed in, I've been working all morning on the quest and notes... I have it all working except that one issue and not sure what happens if I push my changes then try to merge lol still new to all this git stuff.

Rythal 11-09-14 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castersrus (Post 299998)
You said you've recently pushed through an update for a new version of Carb...but when I check the main page and WoWinterface there are no recent updates for it. Is there something I'm missing or someplace else I need to look to get the version that is compatible for the WoD pre patch? :confused:

It's not on curse or WoWI yet, I've been utilizing github so people can help out with getting parts changed to the new API and fixing bugs that crop up, so when I say I pushed an update it means I sync'd what is on github with my current version.

Mindscrew 11-09-14 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 299992)
Well that explains it... you don't have the latest git push, as that error message was removed in the one I pushed early this morning for anything but continent 90 (battlegrounds)

I downloaded the recent push, and man, its working beautifully! Thank you and everyone else submitting commits to the project!

griggsly 11-09-14 02:48 PM

Just recently downloaded the recent push as well, looks great! Although the herb/mine nodes don't pop up in this version even with GatherMate2 Data - Carbonite Edition. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?

Rythal 11-09-14 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griggsly (Post 300004)
Just recently downloaded the recent push as well, looks great! Although the herb/mine nodes don't pop up in this version even with GatherMate2 Data - Carbonite Edition. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong?

It's not intended and probably need a fix done for it... that's something I hadn't tested yet.

JPotterny 11-09-14 03:06 PM

Error picking up a quest

I am in Swamp of Sorrows talking to the npc Lord Itharius trying to pick up "Legends of the Sunken Temple". The Quest dialog pops up but when I click 'Accept' I get this error.

Code:

1x Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4009: bad argument #1 to 'band' (number expected, got nil)
[C]: in function `band'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4009: in function `RecordQuestAcceptOrFinish'
Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2875: in function `AcceptQuest'
FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:461: in function <FrameXML\QuestFrame.lua:454>

Locals:
self = <table> {
 IconTracking = <table> {
 }
 UnpackCategory = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9665
 DailyTypes = <table> {
 }
 IsTargeted = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9441
 Menu_OnTrack = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2841
 GetQuestReward = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2891
 DecodeComRcv = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:10367
 MsgNotInDB = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4786
 RcvPlyrLast = "None"
 PartyStartSend = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:10603
 GOpts = <table> {
 }
 CheckQuestSE = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2781
 GetFromPlyr = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4603
 Custom = <table> {
 }
 TTChange = <table> {
 }
 TooltipProcess2 = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4894
 IdToCurQ = <table> {
 }
 PerColors = <table> {
 }
 GetClosestObjectivePos = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:10016
 RecordQuestsLog = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3092
 ExtractTitle = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3850
 CalcCNumMax = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3679
 UnpackObjective = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9701
 ClearCaptured = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4622
 TooltipProcess = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4870
 FindNewQuest = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3947
 UnpackNext = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9657
 ShowUIPanel = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:5394
 CapturePlyrData = <table> {
 }
 GetObjectiveType = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9713
 PartyUpdateTimer = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:10596
 MapChanged = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3584
 OnParty_members_changed = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:10463
 AlchemistsApprenticeData = <table> {
 }
 UpdateQuestDetails = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:7532
 DailyIds = <table> {
 }
 CalcDesc = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3812
 QLocColors = <table> {
 }
 CalcPreviousDone = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3715
 AccessAllQuests = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3038
 IconOnMouseDown = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:7479
 UpdateGiverIconMenu = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9335
 WatchAtLogin = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4450
 CreateLink = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3842
 LightHeadedAttach = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:5487
 RecordQuestAcceptOrFinish = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3999
 Goto = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4480
 QInit = true
 RealQEntries = 3
 AcceptQuest = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:2873
 GetHistoryTimer = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:3764
 Requirements = <table> {
 }
 TellPartyOfChanges = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4266
 Cols = <table> {
 }
 CreateGiverIconMenu = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:9259
 Tick = 0
 CheckShow = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lua:4395
 CapFactionAbr = <table> {
 }
 Init = <function> defined @Carbonite.Quests\NxQuest.lu

Rythal 11-09-14 03:21 PM

A push was just done about 5 minutes ago which fixes that thanks to Naharis.

Svegan 11-09-14 04:03 PM

Github help

here is what I get. This only seems to happen on loading in. I can run all over the place, and mapping and quest tracking seem to work fine.

Code:

Carbonite Carbonite 6.0 B118 Loading
Carbonite  enUS
Carbonite Reset map options 0.300000
Carbonite RESETTING MAP OPTIONS
Carbonite GetPos Err:6016: Carbonite\NxMap.lua:9193: in function `GetWorldPos'
Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:1952: in function `UpdateIcons'
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4511: in function `Update'
Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1262: in function `NXOnUpdate'
[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

Carbonite GetPos Err:6016: Carbonite\NxMap.lua:9193: in function `GetWorldPos'
Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:1952: in function `UpdateIcons'
Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4511: in function `Update'
Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1262: in function `NXOnUpdate'
[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

crzyface 11-09-14 04:25 PM

heroic utgarde pinnacle

got the below error just by entering the instance

Code:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1381: attempt to compare number with string
Time: 11/09/14 16:23:04
Count: 3
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1381: in function `UpdateIcons'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4728: in function `Update'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3748: in function <Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3673>

Locals: self = <table> {
 RecordAnimTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:279
 OnButToggleFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1423
 IMenu_OnRename = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:476
 FindFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:909
 ToggleShow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:576
 GetParent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:867
 Create = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:168
 Menu_OnPaste = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:437
 SetRecord = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:257
 ParseItemNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1053
 GetIconFile = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:161
 OnChat_msg_addon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:98
 Update = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:694
 GetIconInline = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:156
 Menu_OnAddFavorite = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:385
 But_OnItemDel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:326
 GetNoteFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1173
 But_OnRecord = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:253
 But_OnDown = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:292
 Menu_OnRename = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:395
 MakeXY = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1042
 AddFavorite = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:996
 Record = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1131
 But_OnUp = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:288
 MoveCur = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:296
 OpenFoldersToFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:927
 IMenu_OnCopy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:502
 IMenu_OnCut = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:489
 OnItemListEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:659
 AddNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1443
 SetNoteAtStr = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1194
 IMenu_OnAddComment = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:466
 Draw = true
 SetItemFlags = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1078
 OnEditBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:592
 UpdateIcons = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1328
 UpdateItems = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:784
 AddonNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1447
 UpdateFolder = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:744
 ParseItem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1047
 NoteIcons = <table> {
 }
 Menu_OnAddNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1434
 IMenu_OnPaste = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:509
 Menu_OnCopy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:429
 CreateItem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1024
 Folders = <tab

heroic zg
got below from entering the instance
Code:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3778: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
Time: 11/09/14 17:01:25
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3778: in function <Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3673>

Locals: this = <unnamed> {
 0 = <userdata>
 NxMap = <table> {
 }
 texture = <unnamed> {
 }
}
elapsed = 0.67900002002716
Nx = <table> {
 GetDataToolBar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1665
 modules = <table> {
 }
 CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:145
 Quest = <table> {
 }
 OnUnit_spellcast_sent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1040
 VERSIONFAV = 0.15
 prt = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:94
 AIdToId = <table> {
 }
 BarData = <table> {
 }
 prtVar = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:140
 ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\AckisRecipeList\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:92
 GroupMembers = <table> {
 }
 ADDON_LOADED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:758
 VERSIONINFO = 0.24
 prtFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:177
 db = <table> {
 }
 UnregisterAllComm = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:202
 SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
 Graph = <table> {
 }
 ShowEditBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1314
 GatherInit = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:3097
 prtTable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:125
 Font = <table> {
 }
 Util_TMoveI = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:317
 Combat = <table> {
 }
 NewModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:266
 Weekly = <table> {
 }
 MenuI = <table> {
 }
 VERSIONList = 0.1
 ClearSocial = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Social\NxSocial.lua:2708
 OnPlayer_regen_enabled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1036
 ModuleUpdateIcon = <table> {
 }
 Initialized = true
 Script = <table> {
 }
 UNIT_NAME_UPDATE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:762
 VERSIONCAP = 0.75
 GetName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:310
 GatherMine = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:3178
 MapOverlayToMapId = <table> {
 }
 QInit = true
 Disable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:345
 GatherUnpack = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:3239
 VERSIONHUDOPTS = 0.03
 GatherDeleteHerb = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:3248
 TabBar = <table> {
 }
 Window = <table> {
 }
 Print = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceConsole-3.0\AceConsole-3.0.lua:54
 Util_SnapToScreen = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxUI.lua:518
 NPCData = <table> {
 }
 Tick = 202608
 UnitDTip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:955
 UnpackEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:2009
 ToolBar = <table> {
 }
 FindCharacter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1825
 RegisterComm = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:61
 MapWorldHotspots = <table> {
 }
 InfoStats = <table> {
 }
 SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:398
 NXWarehouseKeyToggleShow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Warehouse\NxWarehouse.lua:596
 ModQAction = ""
 AddEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Carbonite.lua:1964
 EnableModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:363
 IterateEmbeds = <function> defin

heroic vortex pinnacle - got the below error from entering the instance
Code:

Message: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1381: attempt to compare number with string
Time: 11/09/14 17:24:06
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1381: in function `UpdateIcons'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:4728: in function `Update'
Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3748: in function <Interface\AddOns\Carbonite\NxMap.lua:3673>

Locals: self = <table> {
 RecordAnimTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:279
 OnButToggleFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1423
 IMenu_OnRename = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:476
 FindFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:909
 ToggleShow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:576
 GetParent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:867
 Create = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:168
 Menu_OnPaste = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:437
 SetRecord = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:257
 ParseItemNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1053
 GetIconFile = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:161
 OnChat_msg_addon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:98
 Update = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:694
 GetIconInline = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:156
 Menu_OnAddFavorite = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:385
 But_OnItemDel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:326
 GetNoteFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1173
 But_OnRecord = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:253
 But_OnDown = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:292
 Menu_OnRename = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:395
 MakeXY = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1042
 AddFavorite = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:996
 Record = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1131
 But_OnUp = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:288
 MoveCur = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:296
 OpenFoldersToFav = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:927
 IMenu_OnCopy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:502
 IMenu_OnCut = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:489
 OnItemListEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:659
 AddNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1443
 SetNoteAtStr = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1194
 IMenu_OnAddComment = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:466
 Draw = true
 SetItemFlags = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1078
 OnEditBox = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:592
 UpdateIcons = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1328
 UpdateItems = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:784
 AddonNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1447
 UpdateFolder = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:744
 ParseItem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1047
 NoteIcons = <table> {
 }
 Menu_OnAddNote = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1434
 IMenu_OnPaste = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:509
 Menu_OnCopy = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:429
 CreateItem = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Carbonite.Notes\NxFav.lua:1024
 Folders = <tab