WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: General Discussion (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   If u want to say THANKS, here is the place! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50814)

Lauraline 12-22-14 04:57 PM

If u want to say THANKS, here is the place!

I just wanna say THANK YOU a million times over for taking the time to put effort into this addon and getting it out for the holidays....my daughter just came running yelling "it's there....we can upgrade carbonite now" :)
Were so happy and so thankful.
<3 Youre the best!!!

Freezstyle 12-23-14 03:26 AM

Ru Localization

I would like to express my gratitude to the developers personally by players Russian localization for the launch of the best addon for WoW.
Prior to that, unfortunately, we had to play without him for a month since the beginning of WoD.
Thanks again.
Bolshoe spasibo!

knacis1 12-23-14 10:33 AM

Thank You!

I cannot express how much I have missed Carbonite - the Map feature alone is worth the price of admission. that coupled with the huge array of features only proves how hard you have worked to please your audience - KUDOS!

My donation is on it's way, my friend! You are truly the master of the WOW Add-On.

Knacis
Night Elf Hunter
Shu-Halo

Sunlotion 12-23-14 07:57 PM

thx

better l8t then even l8tr, well done Rythal

Chevonne 12-23-14 09:21 PM

I love you. Thank you for this addon. I love you. It makes WoW so much better. I love you. I have waited patiently, knowing you would get this to us as soon as was humanly possible. I love you. Its tough working for a living and doing this too. I love you.

And I sent more money. The real expression of love, right? LOL

:banana:

neon5162 12-24-14 08:23 AM

thank you so much for all your hard work

slack2daze 12-24-14 10:50 AM

A huge thanks!

A huge thanks for this!

DiablosMX 12-24-14 10:25 PM

Thank you, Rythal! This addon has served to make my time playing so much better, and you've done an amazing job taking it over and improving it!

Thanks!

Yuriko 12-26-14 07:13 AM

Huge thanks to Rythal and all others who have contributed!

Nisou 12-27-14 11:10 AM

Dear Rythal (and all other assistant developers),

THANK YOU for seeing this through! I've submitted my donation and sincerely hope you take a well-deserved Christmas break. :D

All users; if you haven't made a donation to this Herculean effort, you should! Please do so ASAP!

Sincerely,

Nisou

karinam1 12-27-14 08:32 PM

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you, so much for updating this!!!! I was so lost without it!!! Now i can lvl my other toons with ease!!!!

LaO_Al 12-28-14 03:02 PM

Thanks a lot...

... for your work!

Svegan 12-29-14 08:18 AM

Kudos

Thanks to all who have a hand in making this the best NEW carbonite. Love the modular design, being able to choose what to use. I have much respect for everyone working on this project. May everyone who reads this post have a prosperous and safe new year.

PsychoCircus 12-30-14 09:35 AM

To Rythal and all the other fantastic people working on keeping this project alive,

I, my girlfriend and other friends would like to give you a big thank you! We've used Carbonite for a long time and it's indispensable.

There is a small list of addons that we won't even bother playing without, and Carbonite is at the very top of that list. So again, thank you for all your hard work, your perseverance, and for keeping on keeping on..

jeresmith25 12-31-14 04:55 PM

Thanks to ALL who worked on this project for so long to get it back to a working format!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Culinary 01-01-15 12:14 PM

Thanks

Thank you very much, worth the wait. Just want to know if the maps work up to level 90+

Subzero7 01-01-15 01:27 PM

Much thanks to Rythal, and everyone that helped on this project. I didn't want to try to do micro updates/downloads/deletes etc. so I didn't use the updates on Github. I just decided to bide my time until you had the real thing ready. It's been a bummer not having Carbonite, but once I ran the update on Curse and saw that Carbonite was one of the updates, I was in 7th heaven and it was well worth the wait. I so love the "modules" way of doing it now. All I ever wanted was the map and the quests. None of that other stuff mattered and I had never tried to know what they do anyway. Thanks again for all of the hard work.:rolleyes:

yourkilla 01-09-15 10:57 AM

Thanks!

I'd like to just say a Quick Thank you to Rythal and all of the Devs that have this going full steam ahead again! Also a Huge thank you for gettting the Battle Ground maps fully functional once again in all the zones! This is a Huge part of my ability to organize and coordinate my teams ability to work as a team once again!

I noticed today that my characters are not loading the Warehouse info but I JUST now re-installed the last Git version a minute or so ago and will go load in and take another look. This to me is not a major issue but non the less i would be neglecting the fellow community by not at least notifying you to this small issue. I will return here in a few moments to update this if it was not corrected by the new install.

Thank you all once again for the Huge undertaking and personal time you have all invested in this Addon! :banana:

yourkilla 01-09-15 11:08 AM

update..

As promised I have found no further issues after re-installing the Git version!

Thanks one more time!

:)

Gho123 04-26-15 08:23 PM

I'd feel a little handicapped without this addon. Thank you for all of your effort and contributions.

Svegan 05-31-15 07:01 AM

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to all the developers, led by Rythall, that have been working on this wonderful addon. I am very grateful to have it back in game and greatly appreciate your efforts.

Dromboarstag 06-04-15 12:16 AM

Many thanks...

...for all your hard work and for taking up the mantle to keep Carbonite alive. And thank you for patiently bearing all our whines, woes, and whinges with such grace and patience. :)

Rythal 06-04-15 10:55 AM

Not sure about grace and patience... when it gets to be too much I end up just going silent :P , but I always come back, always have, and end up with more dedication then before to getting things done.

PeterGunn 06-04-15 05:08 PM

I am an ADDICT!

Yes I admit it freely I run 145 addons and my load times are pathetic at best. ROFLMAO! I would not change a thing. I have been addicted to addons since about 6 months after I started playing and they have grown. With that being said.......

Thank You Wow Interface and all the crew working to keep this site going.

Thank you to all the wonderful authors from big to small every little bit just helps make the game and the WoW experience the greatest on the planet. You won't find this kind of community for Grand Theft Auto.

Thank You All for everything you do!!!!

Catitude 06-23-15 01:12 PM

Thank you so much

:D Carbonite is still my favorite addon. Other addons come and go but I've been using it since my grandaughters Dad got it for me as a gift from the original authors.

The Blizzard Map with all of the more recent changes is not bad, and I've tried other map addons, but even with Hiccups I still prefer & recommend Carbonite.

Thank you for your time, dedication & helping keep my 80+ Alt habit streamlined :eek:

Kreelor 06-23-15 06:42 PM

I agree with Catitude. Thank you, Rythal, for everything you've done and what you are still working on. Your efforts are not going unnoticed! They are appreciated greatly!

cruizok 06-24-15 10:29 AM

Just want to say THANKS! I am so excited to see Rythel (and/or others) have updated this addon. I'm always so amazed people make the time to work on things like this to help others. I have done a bit of coding for other things, and it's not really something I want to spend my few free "fun" hours working on for basically nothing lol!

I've been patiently waiting, still using it, dealing with errors because it was just worth it :-) Seriously, I have a hard time enjoying my game time without Carbonite. So many irritations in the original game functions and especially quest tracker/log that make me want to log off in frustration. Carbonite is fantastic and once again, Thanks for updating. Look forward to seeing future updates and just plain being able to turn Carbonite back on as it was seriously broken with this last update. Was a sad day to have to uncheck it, and I tried everything I could to work around it. I've been playing WoW since late closed beta, and this addon, and believe it or not, CTMod have been indispensable in my game since forever it seems.

Yay!!! :banana:

tmusser 08-25-16 10:11 AM

Thank you! I have loved using this addon since ~2009, even through the various bugs, etc. Thanks for everyone's efforts!!

How may I donate to the cause, if I so choose?

Many thanks,

FelixFTW

Gho123 08-25-16 11:04 AM

Though I've said it before, it's worth saying multiple times over: thank you to everyone, both past and present, who has contributed to the development and continued support of this irreplaceable addon.

Drashnar 08-27-16 06:33 AM

I also would like to say thanks. I enjoy my WoW time far more with this addon. Is there a donation button or place I can donate to you and your work? Thanks again!

ToniDale 10-22-16 10:31 AM

Love Love Love

I love the new icons on the map. seeing where the WQ's are and tracking them quickly is great!

Also, Grapple Points in Suramar is awesome!

Bigger icons for rares, amazing.

All I can say is I'm loving the little touches that are being added. Thank you!

anisa 10-26-16 04:11 AM

you guys rock!

i am about to get the 7.1 upgrade down.
i have used carbonite for more years than i can actually remember, and no amount of thanks can adequately match the quality that this addon has infused my game time with.

thanks again, everyone.

Catitude 10-26-16 05:37 PM

Thank you so much <3

Rythal as well as everyone else who contributes to Carbonite...
Thank you so very very much. You are MY heros :banana:

My sister & I, complete with silver hair & crinkles running through the house cheering, squealing & doing a happy dance because Carbonite is the one addon we both reach for first :)

Thank you all <3

frosztbyte 03-16-17 02:07 PM

Y.A.T.Y. (Yet Another Thank You)

To Rythal and all the other awesome people who have worked on my VERY favorite add-on over the years, I want to officially say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work. I know it's not easy keeping up with Blizzard's bipolar-like changes to the API and UI, and if it weren't for you I and gazillions of others would be stuck using some other lame add-on! You Pwn (with a capital 'P'). :D

leonardv 06-03-17 11:40 PM

Thanks a million!

Thank you so much for continuing work on this, the most useful addon in the Warcraft world. I have tried living without it, but it makes Warcraft so much more difficult to play that I, mostly, just don't. Please continue. We can't do without you. <3

Gho123 08-13-18 12:23 AM

Great work as always guys. You're the real MVP's.

Yeneeko 10-06-18 01:44 AM

As someone who has been using this addon since early wrath of the Lich King and is my de-facto App for all things maps and gathering, I thank each and every person who work on this addon and continue it. This is one of my absolute favorite and necessary addons to have, from simple questing - when I used to do my daily Saronite grind in Sholazar Basin - to leveling toons and having a crisp UI for quest tracking before Blizzard implemented their own. (Which might I add is STILL light years better than Blizzards UI for quest tracking.)

Thank you for each and every person who works on this addon and continues it's development.

webtaz99 04-02-19 09:51 AM

Thank you - every one!

I would like to thank anyone and everyone who has played any part in keeping this addon alive1!

I can't play WoW without it.

THANK YOU ALL! :banana:

metalmight 04-25-19 06:35 PM

Thank you Rythal and anyone else who has contributed to Carbonite. Best addon ever!