WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Massive AddOn Author Cataclysm Beta Key Give-Away! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33892)

karmamuscle 09-02-10 11:33 PM

Awesomesauce! :D

Nefrirr 09-03-10 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 204761)
Keys for Tracking numbers #000565 - #000727 assigned (3 Sept)

*Hugs Cairenn* Words cannot describe the joy, the gratefullness... you made my life worth living again and... okay, maybe I shouldn't exaggerate that much: just thanks! ;)

Now of course I have to decide: work on my master thesis or work on my beta addon/play cata... damnit!

Joevluls 09-03-10 03:17 AM

Huge thanks Wowinterface!

*gets stuck into coding*

Ferous 09-03-10 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefrirr (Post 204775)
*Hugs Cairenn* Words cannot describe the joy, the gratefullness... you made my life worth living again and... okay, maybe I shouldn't exaggerate that much: just thanks! ;)

Now of course I have to decide: work on my master thesis or work on my beta addon/play cata... damnit!

Most likely, your master thesis would be wise to work on :P The beta takes some while to download anyhow. :O

Ecoblaster 09-03-10 08:16 AM

TY :D WoW interface you are awesome :banana:

Nefrirr 09-03-10 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferous (Post 204795)
Most likely, your master thesis would be wise to work on :P The beta takes some while to download anyhow. :O

I concluded that the two options are not mutually exclusive. Working on my thesis every day from 8am till 11pm-0am is nothing I can keep up indefinitely, anyway. ;)

Ipood 09-03-10 09:32 AM

Thank you wow-i!

saphera55 09-03-10 01:23 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy face.

Wimpface 09-03-10 03:00 PM

Thanks a lot WoWInterface! :) <3

This has been a fantastic night, I've so far gotten to level 80 on my Shaman, picked up the "Wrecking Ball" achievement that I've hunted on all my characters so far to no avail until tonight, and the cataclysm beta key. Now, the one thing that could make this already fantastic night would be if Cairenn read my PM I sent the other day. (Shameless push) :D

Granted, I did send it when addons were just enabled in the beta and there was probably a lot of approving being done. :)

SDPhantom 09-03-10 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 197110)
Keys for Tracking numbers #000412 - #000564 assigned (21 Aug)

US PvE
Alliance: <Secure Hookers>
Horde: <Lewd On Demand>

Me love you all long time. :p
I had to say that, lol

I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere before...
I'm guessing this is on the Lost Isles realm?

Ferous 09-03-10 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDPhantom (Post 204883)
Me love you all long time. :p
I had to say that, lol

I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere before...
I'm guessing this is on the Lost Isles realm?

Yes, on The Lost Isles.

Talryn 09-03-10 04:12 PM

Is anyone ever online from those guilds? I've done /who for both guild names and never find anyone. I thought perhaps the /who functionality wasn't working but I've tested it with other popular beta guilds and it worked.

Ferous 09-03-10 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talryn (Post 204899)
Is anyone ever online from those guilds? I've done /who for both guild names and never find anyone. I thought perhaps the /who functionality wasn't working but I've tested it with other popular beta guilds and it worked.

I'm just in Beta Max and Beta Max Alliance myself. I love me some guild perks! And I plan to raid a bit. Both are lv 11 guilds I believe.... maybe 10, but no less than that.

Everglow 09-03-10 06:57 PM

I <3 WoWI

Thank you all for setting up this beta key giveaway :)
I have downloaded the installer, and I started the install. I was just wondering if there is a way to pause, or suspend the installation and resume it later. I have a raid tonight in about 2 hrs, and I estimate the install is going to take about 2 and a half (judging by the progress bar) The only button is STOP. I tried it at 5%, and when I relaunched the installer It went back to the beginning :(

I read somewhere in here that it is good at continuing where it left off.

edit: running Windows 7

MysticalOS 09-03-10 07:15 PM

you guys were actually able to copy? i just get failed every time. :\

DesertDwarf 09-03-10 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalOS (Post 204910)

I'm confused. Copy? We downloaded it. What the heck are you copying?

MysticalOS 09-03-10 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesertDwarf (Post 204911)
I'm confused. Copy? We downloaded it. What the heck are you copying?

after the download, copy char. seems to be having probs at the moment, so i guess i might just play on a worgen for a bit :)

DesertDwarf 09-03-10 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalOS (Post 204921)
after the download, copy char. seems to be having probs at the moment, so i guess i might just play on a worgen for a bit :)

/me hands MysticalOS a "Quote" button so their post can be less mystical and more context-relevant.

taurouset 09-03-10 08:30 PM

Thank you so very much WoWInterface. I will uphold my promise to Update and Test all the addons I can get my hands on.

jhaquo 09-04-10 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalOS (Post 204910)

same here (eu) havent been able to copy yet :(