WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MMOInterface Premium Membership goes Live (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10512)

Cairenn 06-12-07 12:26 AM

MMOInterface Premium Membership goes Live

Sick of seeing the ads? Tired of having your name show up in the same boring colour as everyone else? Want to prove once and for all that yours is bigger? Want your user title to reflect the fact that you are one k3wl d00d?

All joking aside, do you want to support the sites that have been here for you year after year, game after game? Want to make sure that we’re able to remain here for you, providing you with the same safe downloads and great communities that you know you can rely on? Sign up now for our Premium Membership.

So, what’s in it for you? Not only will you get the following benefits on the MMOInterface sites:
  • No Advertising – All ads are removed when logged in.
  • Custom Title – Create your own custom title.
  • Username Color – Stand out on the forums with your new gold colored name.
  • Larger Private Message Box – Support 5,000 messages vs. 500.
  • Increased Avatar File Size – Use up to 100k vs. 20k.
  • Increased Profile Picture File Size – Use up to 250k vs. 65k.
  • Plus more exclusive features coming soon...
... but you’ll also get the Allakhazam.com premium subscriber benefits.

The Cost for all of this? Less per month than a cup of gourmet coffee.
  • 3 Months = $9.99 USD ($3.33 a month)
  • 6 Months = $17.99 USD ($2.99 a month)
  • 12 Months = $29.99 USD ($2.50 a month)
If interested, please go here to sign up. If you do consider signing up, we want to say Thank You for supporting us.

Note: Please make sure to use this link to sign up (not the link on the Allakhazam benefits page). This will ensure that we get the credit for the memberships, thus ensuring that we are able to expand the benefits we can offer for premium membership in the future. Thank you very much.

Shirik 06-12-07 12:29 AM

Also, premium members get sent a signed poster of Cairenn along with a monthly calendar "Girls of WoWInterface" shipped to them.

Please allow 6-8 years for delivery

Cairenn 06-12-07 12:37 AM

Not happening.

Dolby 06-12-07 12:47 AM

I have a really good picture we could use from Blizzcon a few years ago!

Shirik 06-12-07 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby
I have a really good picture we could use from Blizzcon a few years ago!

That will work too :)

FISKER_Q 06-12-07 11:17 AM

w00t yellow text!

Btw, do anyone know how to not get that Magazine? I was only able to choose from a magazine, not able to not choose it, and i don't feel like having to send in a personal letter to the US just to cancel something i never asked for anyways :P

THUNDER_CHILD 06-12-07 11:32 AM

woo hoo, yellow text....hmm...kinda reminds me of writing my name in the snow

FISKER_Q 06-12-07 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUNDER_CHILD
woo hoo, yellow text....hmm...kinda reminds me of writing my name in the snow

Don't eat the yellow snow!

THUNDER_CHILD 06-12-07 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FISKER_Q
w00t yellow text!

Btw, do anyone know how to not get that Magazine? I was only able to choose from a magazine, not able to not choose it, and i don't feel like having to send in a personal letter to the US just to cancel something i never asked for anyways :P

Why not send in the letter?...hell you even get $8 back.

FISKER_Q 06-12-07 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUNDER_CHILD
Why not send in the letter?...hell you even get $8 back.

Because the postage would probably be more than the refund i'll get, i'm from Europe.

LittleWhiteDove 06-12-07 05:57 PM

Just signed up. :) I have been using this site for over two years now and I am glad to have the opportunity to financially support it and, indirectly, your other sites as well.

I hope a good number of your thousands of users will realize that you need this financial support to keep the sites operating and that you will get a good number them signing up. I, for one, would hate to see these sites shut down due to lack of commitment from the game players who benefit most from their existence.

Thank you for all your hard work and I am looking forward to using your sites for years to come.

Nulkris 06-12-07 06:59 PM

If you are already an Allakhazam premium member (have been since EQ days), can you link that account to the Wowinterface account and get the benefits?

Thanks
Nulk

Cairenn 06-12-07 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nulkris
If you are already an Allakhazam premium member (have been since EQ days), can you link that account to the Wowinterface account and get the benefits?

Thanks
Nulk

Yes, you can, go to the link on the front page, or click the "Premium" link in the top right corner. :)

Dreadlorde 06-13-07 09:37 PM

Could people who help a lot get this for free...I can think of two people..I wonder who they are..

*cough cough* dreadlorde & seerah*cough cough*

Flarin 06-14-07 02:14 PM

LMAO Dread.

Dreadlorde 06-14-07 04:18 PM

:D :p :cool: :(

Cairenn 06-14-07 08:34 PM

Do you really honestly need me to answer that?

Dreadlorde 06-15-07 11:33 AM

No. :p

can you change your post color with premium? If you can I might get it...

And do I have to pay for it with a credit card?

THUNDER_CHILD 06-15-07 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadlorde

can you change your post color with premium?

Not that i have found.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadlorde

And do I have to pay for it with a credit card?

There was a paypal option i believe.

Cairenn 06-15-07 11:15 PM

Correct on both counts, TC.