WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Technical Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Carbonite Quest (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21265)

CatfishKnight 03-19-09 08:44 AM

Carbonite Quest

Hi Spiel,

I know someone has talked about Carbonite Quest before but I can't find the info. I tried Cabonite Quest last night for the first time with Nui and the mini map disappeared and things changed some. I remember you said something about it before, but I didn't really read it because I never tried Carbonite before until now. Lol.

I really love the layout and design of Nui new website.

CatfishKnight

neuralassassin 03-19-09 09:31 AM

are you using the paid version of carbonite if so you have to disable carbonite from merging the minimap with its own in the carbonite options. Other than that there is an optional nUI plug-in that puts carbonites map in the info panel everything else should work fine as the two work quite nicely together

CatfishKnight 03-19-09 09:56 AM

No, I was just using the one with Ads. I just wanted to try it out. Do you really like it and is it worth paying for? I use QuestHelper right now and Cartographer 3 maps.

Petrah 03-19-09 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatfishKnight (Post 120892)
No, I was just using the one with Ads. I just wanted to try it out. Do you really like it and is it worth paying for? I use QuestHelper right now and Cartographer 3 maps.

I'm using the paid version of Carbonite. Is it worth paying for? Absolutely :D

CatfishKnight 03-19-09 12:48 PM

Hi Silenia,

Thanks, I will try the Carbonite quest then. :)

CatfishKnight 03-19-09 03:03 PM

an optional nUI plug-in that puts carbonites map in the info panel

Where is the ""Optional nUI plug-in that puts carbonites map in the info panel"

Thanks,

CatfishKnight

Doomlord 03-19-09 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatfishKnight (Post 120939)
Where is the ""Optional nUI plug-in that puts carbonites map in the info panel"

Thanks,

CatfishKnight

Carbonite
or
Carbonite + Omen

CatfishKnight 03-19-09 08:33 PM

Carbonite Quest

Hi Doomlord,

This for the links.

Catfishknight

Sepioth 03-20-09 12:38 PM

I actually use the paid version of Carbonite too ... and I was pretty much against add-ons be charged for.

A friend of mine had a copy and was showing it to me .. I went home and paid for subscription.

Definitely worth the money.

spiel2001 03-20-09 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sepioth (Post 121037)
I went home and paid for subscription.

Definitely worth the money.

Just like nUI... right?

~kidding~

Doomlord 03-20-09 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 121041)
Just like nUI... right?

~kidding~

Subtle... ^^

spiel2001 03-20-09 02:04 PM

Well... it was intended in humor... but, yeah... I guess.

~lol~

Sepioth 03-20-09 07:54 PM

Quote:

Just like nUI... right?

~kidding~

If I used your UI I would most likely Donate ... but I don't use it .. sorry :)

mscott998 03-20-09 07:58 PM

yes scott, Nui is worth it and you dont require a subscription but a donation. i have sent you another donation and i will continue to support nui in any way i can as long as i can support my family. thanks a gain you do awesome work.

Curumtiny 03-21-09 12:01 PM

Is it possible to get this so you could also have the Recount + Omen showing when in Combat?

spiel2001 03-21-09 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curumtiny (Post 121228)
Is it possible to get this so you could also have the Recount + Omen showing when in Combat?

Really the only way to do that would be to not install the Carbonite plugin... then you could put the carbonite map where you like and still show omen and recount... there's no physical way to fit all three inside the info panel at the same time.

spiel2001 03-21-09 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscott998 (Post 121111)
yes scott, Nui is worth it and you dont require a subscription but a donation. i have sent you another donation and i will continue to support nui in any way i can as long as i can support my family. thanks a gain you do awesome work.

And thank you... I trust (pray) you (all) know how much the support of the nUI community means to me.

neuralassassin 03-23-09 10:38 PM

Think he meant instead of the carbonite+omen in combat
to have carbonite+dual stats merged in combat
That would have to be possible right?

Side note yes I use paid carbonite is it worth it? Yea without a doubt it is

Curumtiny 03-24-09 06:14 AM

Even a Carbonite+Recount would be nice if it is not doable to have the Carbonite+duel stats. Or can anyone tell me how to get it so the Carbonite+Omen could be changed to get the Recount in there instead of the Omen?

Thanks.

FluffyCow 03-24-09 08:31 AM

Quote:

Just like nUI... right?

~kidding~

By far is it worth it. It's worth donating any time I get extra cash, because it's much better done than the UI we all freakin payed for(every single one of us that bought WoW/TBC/WotLK)