WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Warehouse Module (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Warehouse update ? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54532)

Swirrel 09-25-16 04:16 AM

Warehouse update ?

Hi.

According to github, Carbonite Warehouse was last updated 8 days ago...

Is it just me or are there something I need to do with regards to the Warehouse to make it update so it can also find anything Legion that my toons have already learned in their professions?
I used to use Warehouse a lot for all sorts of things, mainly to check if they could make a certain enchant or belt in LW or similar... But atm it's mostly a big mumble jumble even if I use the search bar in the module for the specific toon and it's specific profession...

Also most stuff are missing their icons.. all you see is a big fat red ? as icons.
After having open Warehouse, clicked on a certain toon and then it's desired profession, the right click menu to sort items through slot isn't always working, especially not for fx. Enchanting, Cooking, Alchemy, Engineering ect.
And it's not just for Legion stuff, it's also for WoD, MoP stuff...

Warehouse used to fx. sort Enchanting recipes through the different gear pieces that an enchant could be placed on. Using the "sorting method" doesn't do that anymore.

Is there anything I my self can do, for Warehouse to update so it's actually functional instead of just wasting space atm?

Cheers.

ircdirk 09-25-16 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swirrel (Post 319307)
Hi.

According to github, Carbonite Warehouse was last updated 8 days ago...

Is it just me or are there something I need to do with regards to the Warehouse to make it update so it can also find anything Legion that my toons have already learned in their professions?
I used to use Warehouse a lot for all sorts of things, mainly to check if they could make a certain enchant or belt in LW or similar... But atm it's mostly a big mumble jumble even if I use the search bar in the module for the specific toon and it's specific profession...

Also most stuff are missing their icons.. all you see is a big fat red ? as icons.
After having open Warehouse, clicked on a certain toon and then it's desired profession, the right click menu to sort items through slot isn't always working, especially not for fx. Enchanting, Cooking, Alchemy, Engineering ect.
And it's not just for Legion stuff, it's also for WoD, MoP stuff...

Warehouse used to fx. sort Enchanting recipes through the different gear pieces that an enchant could be placed on. Using the "sorting method" doesn't do that anymore.

Is there anything I my self can do, for Warehouse to update so it's actually functional instead of just wasting space atm?

Cheers.

At the moment im just one active developer that does some fixes to modules. Im currently focused on some fixes to main module and quests... all others are lower priority. If i will have spare time ill check this.

To all other users that have some knowlage in LUA: u are welcome to push fixes to github... we need more help and people to make this work and develop in the future.

Swirrel 09-26-16 01:38 AM

I am grateful that the main addon and the quest module takes priority.

Someone mentioned something about getting a team of developers to help out like Norganna (auctioneer) - anyway, the post is in the Thank you Rythal post.

Svegan 10-01-16 07:51 AM

I updated warehouse to add order hall resources, and I am looking into script ran too long, and also adding better profession detection. I will try to keep everyone updated as to my progress.

KrysEmlyn 10-02-16 04:21 PM

Svegan,

Could you also look into adding the class icon for the Demon Hunters to the Warehouse also?
There is no class icon for them at the moment, so you can't collapse characters of that class when you are in the Warehouse.

Thanks.

samyonair 10-03-16 05:08 AM

Warehouse was updated by Rythal a hour ago with Icon for demonhunters :-)

Greetings Samyonair