WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Playing Around With RealUI! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50355)

Kkthnx 11-02-14 11:06 AM

Playing Around With RealUI!

So I got bored and started playing around with RealUI.

Loot..

Raid Manager based on Elvs

Chat Bubbles

Freebtip redone again. Better looking faction icons, and proper compare spacing with money text fix

Chat.. Not chatter

Overall realUI now runs nice.. I noticed at the start a major fps change all the time. Not sure if it is a leak in an old addon setting or something but something was dropping the FPS to 10-15 for me. I also changed the main font to Francois One.. Better looking font.

benzy 11-02-14 11:42 AM

Really nice . How did you change the font ?

Nibelheim 11-02-14 01:50 PM

Sexy work as always, KKthnx :)

That is a nice looking font, free too. Good find.

Would love to implement some of these changes if you're willing?

Massiveunit 11-02-14 02:55 PM

kk,
Plz release those to nib for update.
Massive

Kkthnx 11-02-14 04:41 PM

Nib you know I always do this and show it off so you will implement some of it! Ill send you everything. Might take you time to sort it all out how you want but I've laid it all out for you. Give me a bit and I will pack it all up for you sir.

tsompanis 11-02-14 04:52 PM

So glad you guys cooperate like this. Not many devs do it.
Cheers, waiting for the results!

Suggestion: Is it possible to implement some kinds of options while installing the UI?
Like, some people may like the Kk's chat bubbles, some will like the default (current ones, like me)
Can we have an option to choose, some of those changes, if it's possible ofc.

Nibelheim 11-02-14 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kkthnx (Post 299461)
Nib you know I always do this and show it off so you will implement some of it! Ill send you everything. Might take you time to sort it all out how you want but I've laid it all out for you. Give me a bit and I will pack it all up for you sir.

Awesome :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsompanis (Post 299462)
So glad you guys cooperate like this. Not many devs do it.
Cheers, waiting for the results!

Suggestion: Is it possible to implement some kinds of options while installing the UI?
Like, some people may like the Kk's chat bubbles, some will like the default (current ones, like me)
Can we have an option to choose, some of those changes, if it's possible ofc.

I'll see if some options can be added to the RealUI config panels.

Massiveunit 11-04-14 12:34 PM

Nib,
Did u get files? Any eta on them being implemented?
thxs,
Massive

Nibelheim 11-04-14 01:22 PM

Yep, Kkthnx delivered the goods. :) As for ETA, maybe a week or two.

Kkthnx 11-04-14 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massiveunit (Post 299560)
Nib,
Did u get files? Any eta on them being implemented?
thxs,
Massive

He has to go through all my crap way of doing things. But he is working on it. I have been watching the commits. he is working as fast as he can! :D Just be prepared! :banana:

tsompanis 11-04-14 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 299562)
Yep, Kkthnx delivered the goods. :) As for ETA, maybe a week or two.

Awesome! Can't wait for the results!
Any chance for an earlier release? (Not with KK's mods - I wish we had the mark icons back in unit frames)
Or just the unitframe file for that job..
From th other hand, a readonly access to repo would be fantastic! lol :p
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kkthnx (Post 299563)
He has to go through all my crap way of doing things. But he is working on it. I have been watching the commits. he is working as fast as he can! :D Just be prepared! :banana:

Thanks for your contribution mate!

zenaku 11-10-14 03:45 AM

Those are some nice changes! I came here to the forums to see if there was any updated info about XLoot and RealUI and KK's version looks like a mashup of the two. :) Just what I was looking for! Can't wait for the update!

Thanks for putting out such an awesome UI and working with others to keep making it more awesome! Keep up the great work!

Gonna check out that font too. I've been using PT Sans Narrow, and this looks like a nice change.