WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Where'd the dev forums go? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54875)

eqsanctum 12-01-16 08:41 AM

Where'd the dev forums go?
 
I haven't been on the forums in a while, and I came tonight in the weeeeee hours of the morning to post something about an addon I'm working on and... well... and? Where'd the dev forum go? O.O

Dolby 12-01-16 09:38 AM

Are you talking about our dev forums? They're right here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=11

SDPhantom 12-01-16 03:56 PM

Further pointing out where it is instead of just giving a link, it's an entire section in the forum index with its own subgroup of forums.

eqsanctum 12-04-16 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 321125)
Are you talking about our dev forums? They're right here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=11

Yeah. I can't see them at all. Do I need to post something up in order to see them now?

jeffy162 12-04-16 08:00 AM

Yeah, are you asking about the Carbonite dev forums? They are right here: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...play.php?f=167

At least I think that's what you're asking about. (I could be wrong, though)

Dolby 12-04-16 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqsanctum (Post 321189)
Yeah. I can't see them at all. Do I need to post something up in order to see them now?

What happens when you follow that link I posted? What do you see (screen shot)?

I made an account with the same permissions as yours and I'm able to see the dev forums.

eqsanctum 01-02-17 05:41 AM

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, was under a time constraint and had to ask around everywhere for the answer. This is what it looks like:


Dolby 01-02-17 06:15 PM

I should have checked it first, you had those forums selected to be ignored. I have gone ahead and removed those forums from your ignore list. I see you have some other forums on the ignore list so you may want to review them.

You can see the ignore list by...
  • click your username (top right on menu bar)
  • click user control panel
  • click edit options
  • scroll down to bottom and you can select what forums to exclude from view

eqsanctum 01-15-17 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 321497)
I should have checked it first, you had those forums selected to be ignored. I have gone ahead and removed those forums from your ignore list. I see you have some other forums on the ignore list so you may want to review them.

You can see the ignore list by...
  • click your username (top right on menu bar)
  • click user control panel
  • click edit options
  • scroll down to bottom and you can select what forums to exclude from view

Late reply, thanks. Boy I feel like a big newb :(


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 AM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI