WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Molten Front (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40800)

Grisdele 07-10-11 01:36 PM

Molten Front

is there any plan in the near future to fix it so that carbonite actually works there?

Chmee 07-10-11 01:55 PM

Maybe you should try reading some of the other threads here before you ask a question that's already been answered.

Yes, the devs are working on it.

Haavok 07-11-11 03:52 PM

We plan on having a new release in the next day or so that will include all the new 4.2 quests.

jeffy162 07-11-11 04:27 PM

Sorry, Haavok, but someone is going to ask this: Are you adding maps for the new area's also?

Haavok 07-11-11 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 241294)
Sorry, Haavok, but someone is going to ask this: Are you adding maps for the new area's also?

We're looking into the maps too.

I'm aware of the Firelands raid instance but are there other zones we're missing too?

Cheers,

Haavok 07-11-11 04:41 PM

...and Molten Front

jeffy162 07-12-11 12:40 AM

Sorry, I don't have a clue. I've been playing WoW for two years now, and don't have a character over level 65. But I've got 35 of 'em!!

I just figured someone would post the question, so I did it first. Gotta do something first sooner or later.

Grisdele 07-12-11 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chmee (Post 241229)
Maybe you should try reading some of the other threads here before you ask a question that's already been answered.

Yes, the devs are working on it.

Maybe you are right ...then again maybe your are just an asshat...sorry if I don't have the time to look through 500 threads to see if something has been asked.... regardless I got the answer I was looking for thank you Haavok

Chmee 07-12-11 07:04 PM

So your response to posts you don't like is to call people names? How very adult of you.

Taabissa 07-12-11 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haavok (Post 241296)
We're looking into the maps too.

I'm aware of the Firelands raid instance but are there other zones we're missing too?

Cheers,

Of the ones off the top of my head:

Baradin Hold
Throne of the Four Winds
Vortex Pinnicle
Zul'Gurub
Zul'Aman
Most of the BC instance/raid maps

Might have forgotten one or two. It's been awhile since i've gone anywhere but raids

MustBeAndrea 07-13-11 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taabissa (Post 241354)
Of the ones off the top of my head:

Baradin Hold
Throne of the Four Winds
Vortex Pinnicle
Zul'Gurub
Zul'Aman
Most of the BC instance/raid maps

Might have forgotten one or two. It's been awhile since i've gone anywhere but raids

YES!! Exactly what I've been thought aswell! Especially ZG and ZA, since I always run lost in there... :rolleyes:

And YES! I hope Moltenb Front will get a map real soon! Cause I'm totally lost out there without map! <3 You guys are my heroes for making this addon!

Kisses
Andréa

Taabissa 07-13-11 11:07 PM

another one or two:

AQ10
AQ40

[edit] and Ony

carboniteaddon 07-13-11 11:23 PM

These are done for the next version. We only have a few more things to do, so 4.21 should be out tomorrow.

Updated quest database. 147 quests were added.

Added Molten Front zone map and Firelands instance maps.
Added Baradin Hold, Onyxia's Lair, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Throne of the Four Winds, Vault of Archavon instance maps.
Added Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub instance maps and fixed dungeon info.
Fixed Azjol-Nerub, Gundrak and Halls of Reflection instance maps.

I checked every instance map today. This should make Carbonite show every instance that Blizzard has maps for.

Maeby 07-14-11 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon (Post 241397)
These are done for the next version. We only have a few more things to do, so 4.21 should be out tomorrow.

Ooh, that's today! =D

shadow78 07-14-11 01:41 PM

really nice to hear about a update..
can you guys looking in to a bug.. :confused:
it happens on only these 2 vendors.
the one's that can change the HP to JP and JP to HP.
my fps goes to 60 to 10 only on these 2.:(
and yes I disable carbonite to find out if it was it.:rolleyes:
no error pop's up.. just killer on Fps for some reason.:confused:
Think carbonite is trying to get info from vendor but can't... imo

carboniteaddon 07-14-11 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow78 (Post 241428)
it happens on only these 2 vendors.
the one's that can change the HP to JP and JP to HP.

What zone are they in?
Do you know their names or coords?

Tequima 07-14-11 05:37 PM

VP Vendor in Stormwind

Ahh! That explains it. I get the same thing too whenever I visit the Valor Point vendor in Stormwind (in the NE corner, next to the DPS test dummies & riding trainer, where SI7 used to be - not logged into wow atm so cannot give co-ords).

shadow78 07-15-11 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon (Post 241443)
What zone are they in?
Do you know their names or coords?

Stormwind city.
74.7 68.3 (edlan )
79.0 70.2 (talric)

hope this what you need.
sry about wait.. I work 3rd shift

TyBudd 07-15-11 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon (Post 241397)

Updated quest database. 147 quests were added.

Added Molten Front zone map and Firelands instance maps.
Added Baradin Hold, Onyxia's Lair, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Throne of the Four Winds, Vault of Archavon instance maps.
Added Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub instance maps and fixed dungeon info.
Fixed Azjol-Nerub, Gundrak and Halls of Reflection instance maps.

I checked every instance map today. This should make Carbonite show every instance that Blizzard has maps for.

Is there a New ETA on this 4.21?

Verttex 07-15-11 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TyBudd (Post 241462)
Is there a New ETA on this 4.21?

Soon

Soon: Copyright Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard and the end user.

"Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."