WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BlizzCon 2007 - Who's going? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9484)

Cairenn 04-12-07 09:54 PM

BlizzCon 2007 - Who's going?

BlizzCon 2007

Who is going? I know I'd like to. Whether I can or not, well, time will tell.

So, who thinks they'll be attending?

If I get to go again, it'd be great to be able to hook up with folks from the Interface community again. :)

Nesquick 04-13-07 02:11 AM

Is there an info-page about Blizzcon atm?

Mechrior 04-13-07 03:57 AM

traveling

I would LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE to go..... specially if you are big C...... but libinf all the way over here in the UK sux..... just dont have the cash to travel over :(
Hope its a great one this year..... would be nice to see some updates on things like Starcraft.....

Well have fun anyway people..... wonder if there will be any big surprises?!

Shirik 04-13-07 11:52 AM

Trying to; unfortunately I don't think that far ahead in my schedule ><

darko265 04-13-07 02:20 PM

unfortunately i live in england and i can't really be bothered to go lol
although i'd like to :(

Tekkub 04-14-07 04:39 PM

If the hubby gets employed quickly I'm going to try to get both of us out there this year. I really need to meet Cair, piss Clad off in person, and I still dream of playing with Slow Ken's beard...

He's gonna shave if I go isn't he?

jonathon 04-14-07 11:16 PM

planing on it

I live about 30 mins from disneyland (location of the convention center). I missed the first one due to price, but now I am better employed and have vacation time coming.

Yeah

Dreadlorde 04-28-07 09:08 PM

I want to go to blizzcon..if they have one on the west coast, they need to have one on the east coast...it only makes sense..

taco-man 06-11-07 05:44 AM

I'm planning on going though ironically everyone who knows me knows me from the eq2interface forums, I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some of the people i met last time.

Cogwheel 06-20-07 03:53 PM

I was lucky enough to snag my tix in the two-day window they were available... :eek:

jonathon 06-20-07 05:23 PM

Me too. yeah, to bad southern california will be boiling early august...

Esamynn 06-21-07 12:33 AM

I'm going. :)

RogueShadow 06-23-07 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taco-man
I'm planning on going though ironically everyone who knows me knows me from the eq2interface forums, I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some of the people i met last time.

:) I used your addon's when I played EQ2!!!

I'd go.... if it was close to me. :(

Dreadlorde 06-23-07 02:21 PM

they need to have a BlizzCon on the Ease coast.

Justgiz 06-23-07 04:54 PM

i have no way to get there, no money, and no friends to go with.... so i aint going

THUNDER_CHILD 06-25-07 12:24 AM

I'll be there. Already have my printout even :D

Sargeras 06-25-07 03:45 AM

Hey Cairenn!

BlizzCon for me this time around too. We doing Disneyland again? ^^

Bouvi 06-25-07 04:57 AM

Yeah wish it was on the East Coast too sometime. I would love to go but getting ready to open a new martial arts school and testing for 6th Dan this August so time is a limited :)

Cairenn 06-25-07 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sargeras
Hey Cairenn!

BlizzCon for me this time around too. We doing Disneyland again? ^^

I don't know yet. At this point my Sunday is still open, but we (Dolby, Kudane and I) are still trying to figure out how we are going to get together, since Dolby won't be at BlizzCon, he'll be at SOE's FanFaire in Vegas. Blast Blizz and SOE for booking on the same weekend. =/

Regardless, it'll be cool to see you again during the con. We'll have to sort out how to hook up. :)