WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: General Discussion (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   New forum layout (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50819)

Kreelor 12-23-14 04:17 AM

New forum layout
 
Many thanks to those who did this! It's such a great improvement. I only hope that people will actually post in the appropriate new sub-forums. I'd hate to see it get all scrambled up again.

This is wonderful:banana:

nelegalno2 12-23-14 05:41 AM

I think the forum structure should be like:
Rename Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) >> Carbonite (Maps)
Remove the "Carbonite: " from the rest of the forum names.
Add Development forum.

P.S. The Garrison Mine Map (Alliance) http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50789 thread should go to the Carbonite bug reports forum and not the archive until it's fixed.

ircdirk 12-23-14 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nelegalno2 (Post 303021)
I think the forum structure should be like:
Rename Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) >> Carbonite (Maps)
Remove the "Carbonite: " from the rest of the forum names.
Add Development forum.

P.S. The Garrison Mine Map (Alliance) http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50789 thread should go to the Carbonite bug reports forum and not the archive until it's fixed.

Definitely there shoud be Developent forum.

Rythal 12-23-14 10:54 AM

I just put in the request for Carbonite: Dev Talk to be added.

Kreelor 12-23-14 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 303048)
I just put in the request for Carbonite: Dev Talk to be added.

Have you considered making it by "subscription only" for developers?

samyonair 12-23-14 02:33 PM

Hi Kreelor,

I Hope we can manage it for now on to don't have such a uge mess as before.

I will do my part on it to manage these Forums.

Greetings

Samyonair

ircdirk 12-23-14 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samyonair (Post 303066)
Hi Kreelor,

I Hope we can manage it for now on to don't have such a uge mess as before.

I will do my part on it to manage these Forums.

Greetings

Samyonair

Same here ;) Will do all not to have such a mess that we had before.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:45 PM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI