WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alpha/Beta AddOns and Compilations (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Winter is Coming UI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5268)

Theon 08-04-06 04:37 PM

Leaving for menorca tommorow, will be back to check eventual bug reports the 12th-13th august.

- Theon

AWilmore 08-09-06 06:43 PM

quick question, how do you turn off auto cast on self?

Theon 08-13-06 02:11 AM

Well, I'm back now - to turn of self cast simply turn of the addon SuperSelfCast

AWilmore 08-13-06 09:08 AM

DOH im an idiot, thanks :-)
great ui btw i love it! ;)

Diurnos 08-14-06 09:32 AM

Hey i like the UI a lot but ive noticed that my minimap disapeared somehow :D, and after i reloaded the UI it was back again.

I have no clue how i got it to disapear so if i know more on that ill tell you.

qwergy 08-14-06 01:33 PM

How do i move the minimap?

How do i move the minimap :p

Diurnos 08-14-06 04:05 PM

read the guide :P.

open de discort frame menu (/dfm if i remember correctly :D)
and load the winter is coming profile.

Its in the installation guide :).

Friea 08-27-06 12:56 AM

i have a probelm i got eveyrhting going great but there are little letters like Np-1 on my spells how do i get that off?

Friea 08-27-06 01:00 AM

oh yeah and how do i get those stupid time stamps off?

Friea 08-27-06 01:16 PM

im getting a error mesage when i join raids for easy raid and the error wont go away

Theon 08-28-06 06:29 AM

Friea, to turn off timestamps do /ts off, the np1 text on buttons are my keybindings, change that in /dab. And easyraid is out of date, this package ain't been updated for 1.12 yet - but I will most likely be putting it up today.

- Theon

Mostrarskegg 08-28-06 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diurnos
read the guide :P.

open de discort frame menu (/dfm if i remember correctly :D)
and load the winter is coming profile.

Its in the installation guide :).

My map won't move even though I've done this.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

-=/>Mostr

Theon 08-29-06 07:53 AM

AIn't really got any idea due to why it might not move, you can always try doing /dfm, look up minimap cluster in the scroll menu, then use the frame locator to move it to the correct position, and oh - on a sidenote, do you use any other Minimap Addons?

Hakeem Skyhook 08-29-06 08:25 PM

Colors

ummm I am kinda new at this so dont be mean :(
I cant get anything to look like the the screenshot...
the player frame is red and the bottom part looks the same as the default wow interface
if you could reply to me I would apreciate it greatly

Sincerly
Hakeem Skyhook :D

Theon 08-30-06 08:02 AM

When you load the game, at the character selection screen, there is an addons button in the bottomleft corner, if you click it, a window pops up - in the top right corner there's a button named *load out of date addons* My guess, is that that button is unchecked - if you check it all should be ok :)

- Theon

Hakeem Skyhook 08-30-06 04:15 PM

hello again I dont know how to load winter is coming I go down to the pull down bar and it only has 2 options custom and default I am so confused

sincerly Hakeem Skyhook

Diurnos 08-30-06 11:15 PM

to load the action bars like on theons screenshot type:

/dab
go to options
select winter is coming sexy bars (or something not exactly sure on its name)

and you are done :)

Theon 08-31-06 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diurnos
to load the action bars like on theons screenshot type:

/dab
go to options
select winter is coming sexy bars (or something not exactly sure on its name)

and you are done :)

Nice noticing that of you, had made a special layout for my keybindings (some people tend to dislike it for some reasons o:) Butr forgot to set the default to the same one as that.

So for now, you will have to load the Winter is coming theons funky keybindings version or somesuch.

Friea 08-31-06 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theon
Friea, to turn off timestamps do /ts off, the np1 text on buttons are my keybindings, change that in /dab. And easyraid is out of date, this package ain't been updated for 1.12 yet - but I will most likely be putting it up today.

- Theon

thanks for the help =D fantastic ui btw ^.^

digitalus 08-31-06 08:14 AM

Just wanted to say that I love the UI! I made some slight changes to the unit frames and replaced the included HUD with IceHUD, but other than that I didn't feel the need to alter much. Really solid design. Just plugged in my must-have mods (Decursive and Cryolysis) and I was ready to roll!

I like your keybindings. I had to change a few of them since I'm using a split-key keyboard, but I like the layout.

One little spelling bug: "proffesions" should be "professions." Don't hurt me :o

Very nice work.

Oh, quick question: do you find it easier to click consumables or hotkey 'em? I'm trying to decide what's best for potion use in combat using your setup. I'm an alchemist, so I have lots.