WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Fixed: Lunarfall Excavation (mine) is just Green (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51386)

anteract 12-23-14 02:58 AM

Fixed: Lunarfall Excavation (mine) is just Green

I have tried my level 2 and level 3 mines, the map on both just goes green when I enter them. Alliance of course. No error codes to share, and I don't have a level 1 mine to check right now.

samyonair 12-23-14 03:17 AM

Hi anteract,

Lvl 2 and 3 mines are known Issues because Rhythal codes most times and doesn't rush to hundred so he hasn't fixed this but as far as I know he has now the missing Informations and once a fix is finished he well update the code

Greetings Samyonair

Rythal 12-23-14 10:34 AM

I actually have this fixed locally. I've just been trying to find the cause of the disconnect errors so my local version is a mess right now as I try different things.

If someone wants to push it ahead of time, the fix is in NxMap.lua

Around line 4065 change
if winfo.Garrison then

to:
if winfo.Garrison and not isMicro then

As I don't have a mine I haven't tested it, but based on file paths inside the wow data files it should work.

-- Edit: Bah and i'm still in the github mindset, pushing it won't fix it for the live release :/

atl77 12-23-14 10:42 AM

@Rythal: we could probably set up some automated job to create official releases once you create a release branch on github, if that helps.

nelegalno2 12-23-14 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 303041)
I actually have this fixed locally. I've just been trying to find the cause of the disconnect errors so my local version is a mess right now as I try different things.

If someone wants to push it ahead of time, the fix is in NxMap.lua

Around line 4065 change
if winfo.Garrison then

to:
if winfo.Garrison and not isMicro then

As I don't have a mine I haven't tested it, but based on file paths inside the wow data files it should work.

-- Edit: Bah and i'm still in the github mindset, pushing it won't fix it for the live release :/

The line is 4062 and changing it doesn't fix the L2 & L3 mine maps (still green and misaligned).
Also I believe the function should be changed to use garrisonsmvalliance as base (no garrison build) and add _tierX depending on the level of the garrison. Take a look at: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...0&postcount=10
Will probably need the rest of the garrison zones added to the NxMapData.lua file.

Also I have a suggestion for a fix:
Code:

[1009] = {
                Scale = 1.375,
                X = 725,
                Y = -781.6666015625,
+                Explored = true,
+                City = true,
                Overlay = "ashranalliancefactionhub",
        },

Code:

[1011] = {
                Scale = 1.6,
                X = 717.916796875,
                Y = -1108.333203125,
+                Explored = true,
+                City = true,
                Overlay = "ashranhordefactionhub",
        },

Otherwise they are underneath the Ashran map and marked as unexplored.

BTW An explanation what exactly is the function of MapBaseName & Overlay would be nice, if possible some documentation in the file for the rest of the options as well.

Rythal 12-23-14 01:07 PM

There is no other zones to be added, no matter what level your garrison is it's the same zone, it's just a change in which map is displayed (which at this time they are all the same, i guess they originally were going to have different maps for different levels).

And that change was suppose to do exactly that, if it's a microdungeon to use the info from the MapInfo call instead of modifiers.

It needs the if statement above it also changed

if winfo.MapBaseName and not winfo.Garrison then texName = winfo.MapBaseName end

nelegalno2 12-23-14 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rythal (Post 303058)
There is no other zones to be added, no matter what level your garrison is it's the same zone, it's just a change in which map is displayed (which at this time they are all the same, i guess they originally were going to have different maps for different levels).

And that change was suppose to do exactly that, if it's a microdungeon to use the info from the MapInfo call instead of modifiers.

It needs the if statement above it also changed

if winfo.MapBaseName and not winfo.Garrison then texName = winfo.MapBaseName end

I can confirm that this fixes the L2 & L3 mine problem.

Line 4060 in NxMap.lua:
Code:

if dungeonLevel>0 then texName = texName..dungeonLevel.."_" end
-        if winfo.MapBaseName then texName = winfo.MapBaseName end
+        if winfo.MapBaseName and not winfo.Garrison then texName = winfo.MapBaseName end
-        if winfo.Garrison then
+        if winfo.Garrison and not isMicro then
                local level, mapname, x, y = C_Garrison.GetGarrisonInfo()