WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Quests Module (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   fp low again (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54556)

cateyes3737 09-28-16 02:56 PM

fp low again

well i thought the link i downloaded worked....:( it stopped working two days later so im back to square one... if i disable carbonite fr goes up ..if i enable it back and disable carbonite quests it works.. and vice versa.. both cant run at the same time and before it was only carbonite quests that was the problem. i downloaded from curse.com (carbonite 7.0.3 i think it is and carbonite quests same version) then i downloaded as instructed carbonite master from this site (worked for two days ) now back to 3fr
should i delete interface files and just start over ?

samyonair 09-29-16 01:11 AM

What does your Curse client say about Carbonite ? modiefied or Up to Date, because Carbonite is not updated at Curse at the Moment.

Greetings Samyonair

ircdirk 09-29-16 07:00 AM

After using GitHub version of Carbonite u should not update it through Curse client, because it will overwrite old version.

Callindril 09-29-16 10:43 AM

Having the same problem here...Running on latest from git

Something in the quest module causing freezing and lag whenever a quest stage is advanced...

Did the Thunderbluff cooking quest today where you have to pickup 10 pinecones...about drive me nuts with the pause and freeze at every pickup...

Disable the Quests module only, and everything works great....except of course there is no quest functionality, which isnt so great... :)

ircdirk 09-29-16 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callindril (Post 319479)
Having the same problem here...Running on latest from git

Something in the quest module causing freezing and lag whenever a quest stage is advanced...

Did the Thunderbluff cooking quest today where you have to pickup 10 pinecones...about drive me nuts with the pause and freeze at every pickup...

Disable the Quests module only, and everything works great....except of course there is no quest functionality, which isnt so great... :)

Please link this quest ill try my self.

Callindril 09-29-16 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 319490)
Please link this quest ill try my self.

It's affecting all quests....in all zones...

I just died 3 times because the thing froze up for like 7-10 seconds when doing a turn in, and the turn-in guy attacks, By the time I was unfroze, I was dead....

Turned the Quest module off, turned in the quest and took him out no trouble....

Callindril 09-29-16 03:01 PM

Even just accepting quests causes the delay...

ircdirk 09-29-16 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callindril (Post 319492)
Even just accepting quests causes the delay...

No problems at latest Carb version. Did u tried disabling all addons except Carbonite? Maybe u have other addon which makes problems with Carbonite.

samyonair 09-30-16 02:00 AM

Hello,

ircdirk means with latest Version allsways Github, because at the moment it is the only possible Part to Update Carbonite,

Another Part a Information it effects all Quests isn't helpful because we cannot find a failure with lack of Information, The Game has so many parts of Quests that a Range would be helpful to find your Problem,

e.g.
Is it lvl 100 to 110 or before, World Quests effected?

Greetings Samyonair

Svegan 09-30-16 07:30 AM

if you are tracking the world quest achievement variety is the spice of life, turn that off. My hunter would pause every 3 steps, while that acheivement tracking was turned on. It is a blizzard bug, all of the other achievements track fine, in carbonite, just that particular one seems to cause problems with pauses and freezes.

Callindril 09-30-16 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 319506)
No problems at latest Carb version. Did u tried disabling all addons except Carbonite? Maybe u have other addon which makes problems with Carbonite.

It took a while, but I think I found the culprit...

I started disabling addons one by one, and accepting and abandoning quests, and it stayed frozen up until I disabled Lightheaded...After that, no more freeze up...

So Some incompatibility between the new version of Lightheaded and the latest version of Carbonite...

Disabled Lightheaded, which I'm sad to say is no real great loss...Used to be great, but almost all messages dealing with quests now are just links to YouTube walkthrus, no real info given... :(