Titan Panel plug-in that shows status of all profs across all characters
Is there a plug-in for the add-on Titan Panel that when moused over would show the status of (up to) all your characters professions? I scoured the internet but the closest thing i could find for titan panel to help track cross-character profs was one that showed data only for the one character you are on. there is the addon Altoholic, but its a stand alone and doesn't show what the 1st/2nd prof's are (just their level) and I was hoping for a quick thing on Titan Panel that once settings are chosen all it takes is a quick mouse over to get the info desired.
If not, can I request one or get assistance to create one myself?
What I'm looking for is as follows:
- Very similarly based off how the built in Titan Panel "Currency" works. Maybe this could be built from it's infrastructure?
- When moused over, it would show your alts in a list sortable/hide-able by realm and/or faction
- Of characters based on previous bullet shown, names would be on the left, Prof's would be on the right:
- Options for Prof's would be by text, icon, or both for what the prof's name is
- Further options would allow you to select which profs are seen (as some people may not care about certain profs, such as Fishing or Cooking). My suggested toggle options would be: "Main Prof 1", "Main Prof 2", "Archaeology", "Fishing", "Cooking", & "First Aid". I went in and suggested this order as it is the order presented on the Professions window within the WoW HUD and I imagine that would make for easier programming, but if its easy to do I suppose you could toggle this sorting or an alphabetical sorting.
- Of course a toggle so people can choose that during combat if it would temp-disable the info panel that pops up upon mouse over.
- Lastly, the data that actually APPEARS on the titan bar while not moused over would be the current characters prof data, as toggled by the previous bullet's metrics.
Thank you in advance. :banana:
Maybe something like AraBrokerTradeskills would fit the bill?
No unfortunately. Its a neat add-on and I might use it for the Cooldown tracking, but it doesn't allow access to see cross account my other characters professions (at least that i could see in its description.)
THank you for looking though :)
What caught my eye was in the options config menu listing. The ability to show/hide/delete alts data. I'm not sure if it will/can handle multiple accounts though. Bold emphasis is mine.
*EDIT* Just tested the addon for myself. Here's a screenshot of it with Alts data showing. Top right corner.
I looked everywhere for that config menu. Your screen shot looks like exactly what I want, but I cannot figure out how to get to it.
- Right clicked on titan panel, saw profession sub-menu, nothing was in it.
- Saw "Configuration", clicked it, it took me the Interface/Addons/Titan Panel section with all the extra drop down menus. I intently scanned each one and could not find the config settings you detailed.
Please help! WHat you have is what i want!
Thank you again.
You need to log into each character (and probably also open the tradeskill window) for the addon to know anything about a character.
/edit: I use that addon myself.
BUT YES! It works amazing! Exactly what I wanted and the cooldown counter is awesome! Woooooo!!!!!!
THank you very much!
Why Yes I am a little excited, how could you tell?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 AM.|
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2020 MMOUI