WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Suggestion Box (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Nui female (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25345)

kasca 07-11-09 05:07 AM

Nui female

I just started useing nui. My only request is to you understand that FEMALES do play wow? I dont care to look at a half naked female but now how about some half naked males?

Just a thought :)

Xenoronin 07-11-09 05:31 AM

I'm trying to figure out what you are on about but... nope... that just flew right over my head.
Where are there naked females in nUI? I'm curious.

Carz 07-11-09 05:45 AM

She is talking about the nUI skins that some people make http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat131.html thats all and i do agree

Also can a mod move this into nUI forums under http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=91

Petrah 07-11-09 07:16 AM

Someone did make some scantily clad female skin for nUI.. and someone complained about it so it was taken down. Now weather or not someone makes a half neked male skin for nUI, and someone doesn't complain about it, remains to be seen.

I have a delicious half naked male as my desktop wallpaper, but I'm not certain I would want something like that distracting me in game. :p

Cairenn 07-11-09 07:20 AM

/me asks Silenia to share ;)

Petrah 07-11-09 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn (Post 146773)
/me asks Silenia to share ;)

Check your PM's :D

Curumtiny 07-11-09 07:41 AM

LOL Cairenn I remember you had a drawing you made years ago of a half nakid Night Elf (I believe) and maybe a wolf back in the days of Eqinterface.com. Way before Wow came out. Now that would be the picture to put in a UI :D. I used to use one of your addons back in the days of Everquest.

Petrah 07-11-09 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curumtiny (Post 146777)
LOL Cairenn I remember you had a drawing you made years ago of a half nakid Night Elf (I believe) and maybe a wolf back in the days of Eqinterface.com. Way before Wow came out. Now that would be the picture to put in a UI :D. I used to use one of your addons back in the days of Everquest.

How did I miss that over there? :mad:

;)

Depresjon 07-11-09 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasca (Post 146760)
I just started useing nui. My only request is to you understand that FEMALES do play wow? I dont care to look at a half naked female but now how about some half naked males?

Just a thought :)

you had a race in mind?
Half naked male bloodelf? :)

Also been busy at a more female skin
something pink

Petrah 07-11-09 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresjon (Post 146788)

Also been busy at a more female skin
something pink

Pink is for.... Paladins!

spiel2001 07-11-09 08:20 AM

~roflmao~

Especially bElf pallies... they're WAY to pretty to have much testosterone in them.

Depresjon 07-11-09 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 146790)
Pink is for.... Paladins!

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 146791)
~roflmao~

Especially bElf pallies... they're WAY to pretty to have much testosterone in them.

What...have i... started /sigh....
roflmao XD :banana:

Petrah 07-11-09 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 146791)
~roflmao~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depresjon (Post 146795)
What...have i... started /sigh....
roflmao XD :banana:

lol.. no comment hehe

Riddrick 07-11-09 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silenia (Post 146772)
Someone did make some scantily clad female skin for nUI.. and someone complained about it so it was taken down. Now weather or not someone makes a half neked male skin for nUI, and someone doesn't complain about it, remains to be seen.

I have a delicious half naked male as my desktop wallpaper, but I'm not certain I would want something like that distracting me in game. :p

What can i say more than. lol !!

todd3835 07-14-09 03:16 PM

The pink is for Palies thing made me remember. Anyone heard the "Real men wear pink"? Well, let me assure you, I'm a real man, and I sure as hell don't wear pink..... Pink is for chicks and chicks with d***s, but it's certainly not for "real men"......

Xrystal 07-14-09 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todd3835 (Post 147364)
The pink is for Palies thing made me remember. Anyone heard the "Real men wear pink"? Well, let me assure you, I'm a real man, and I sure as hell don't wear pink..... Pink is for chicks and chicks with d***s, but it's certainly not for "real men"......

Rofl, guess I aint no girl then as I absolutely abhore pink, love red, black and blue. Yes blue. One of those manly colors :P

Riddrick 07-16-09 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by todd3835 (Post 147364)

what a real man or girl is a just person to person.
Horse ridding from the begining was for men
( if you talking about the time in war .example. in the middle age )
and after a time it change to be a typical 5-7 girls wish to have a horse.
And it turn to be a man thing like, polo, or trot races people can bet on.
And that is definitely a man sport/work this days.

And to do make ups, was just a girl thing. But this days men before a
tv show or even a movie, do make up.

And skirt was a girl thing. but now most of them use jeans.
And Scotland have kilts.

I hope i didn't step on some toes this time !!