WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   General WoW Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   What ever happened to the first goblin mount draft? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37387)

sacrife 12-05-10 07:57 PM

What ever happened to the first goblin mount draft?

This mount is/was so much cooler than the trike ;( I WANT THIS MOUNT FFS!

Dridzt 12-05-10 08:42 PM

Haha, that is indeed amazing...

Is that a nitro bottle I see back there?

oimmuk 12-05-10 08:53 PM

I believe that is a quest mount used for Gobby quests would be nice if it was permanent

Taryble 12-05-10 09:13 PM

That one is actually a Quest Vehicle that you use through most of the 1-5 starting quests for the Goblins (specifically, the ones that happen on Kezan).

It gets blown up along with the rest of the island.

Ither 12-05-10 10:26 PM

Unless there was a change; that is not the vehicle from the Goblin starting zone.

Dawn 12-05-10 10:40 PM

No one would have ever used another "mount". That's why they couldn't include it. Oh yeah and because of epic alliance QQ, ofc!

:rolleyes:

Joevluls 12-13-10 07:42 AM

Was made by someone on mmowned, it's not Blizzard's.

kasca 12-13-10 09:53 AM

Who cares! It not right that again the horde got more than allance. Where the new mount for us?

ricks322 12-13-10 10:32 AM

How many different mounts can you use at one time? I can never understand the "They have more mounts than us" complaint. I could care less how many different kinds of mounts there are, all I need is one ground, and one flying.

kasca 12-13-10 11:16 AM

so you dont do the achevments? I for one hate looking like everyone else. It bad enought to look like anyone else of the same lvl and class. It the only time i can look differant. New mount evertime i get up. :banana:

neverg 12-15-10 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasca (Post 222690)
so you dont do the achevments? I for one hate looking like everyone else. It bad enought to look like anyone else of the same lvl and class. It the only time i can look differant. New mount evertime i get up. :banana:

Yes, because if there was a new alliance Mount no one else would get it, you would get exclusivity! :p

Nobgul 12-15-10 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasca (Post 222675)
Who cares! It not right that again the horde got more than allance. Where the new mount for us?

As with life not everything is fair. There are a fair few differences between the horde and the alliance. In this topic mount's being one of them. At times in the game alliance have had more mounts and pets then horde did. And at others horde had more specific content. I really don't mind if one race has more of one then the other because you will always find something that the race you play has more of.

BTW the thread has gotten a bit off topic =).

If you would like to talk {QQ} about the differences in the 2 races you are more then welcome to start a new thread.