View Single Post
09-07-08, 06:51 PM   #20
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by deadvelocitty View Post
cool that'll help. yeah the debuffs are showing up overlaying hp/mana right in the middle. trying to get a screen of it

~DV
Discord seems to be a bit buggy. When i move the buffs around and then lock them and close duf...they move. Not sure why. So what i did was i laid them in the wrong position. When i close duf they move to where i actually wanted them. So i outsmarted duf haha! I fixed where it says Ghost or dead on your unit frame to go over the portrait so that is fixed as well. Same goes for the target dead/ghost frame.

oh and to add. With the map area im only able to lower the strata so it wont dig through the bags. But i can't have it behind the minimap buttons because they are part of the map. You can use fluid frames which i included and move your minimap buttons. once you do that it changes their strata to be above everything you can then move it where ever you want. I binded the letter "j" to fluid frames. Put your cursor over the minimap button and press j. once it is highlighted move it and then press j again but this time make sure its not over anything.

Just uploaded the fixed version. Your welcome to upgrade with it. I recommend browsing the duf options and getting to know them well. its really easy once you look it over. Just alot of options is all ty for your help

Last edited by Elloria : 09-07-08 at 07:05 PM. Reason: New upload