View Single Post
09-10-08, 05:25 PM   #53
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by NekoSama View Post
Well, in fact, I just found everythings I needed
I would like the frame being upper than yours, is it possible ?
What are you trying to say here? How to copy my Grid appearance.
Use this command to set the profile correctly:
/grid profile choose Onslaught UI

Originally Posted by NekoSama View Post
(1) See the tick on the grid's boxes when raid leadder does a call, is it possible ? (2) View the name of my comrades over their heads every time, not only as target (3) The toolbox wich appears when you pass your mouse over a character or a mob, i would like it to be in a corner (down-right) instead of next to the cursor)
1) You need to download and install a plugin for Grid (Download link). Then go to Grid's configuration (/grid config) then Frame, then select the corner you like the tick to appear, for example Bottom Left Corner, select it and check the box next to the Ready Check status.

2) Go to the Game Menu (ESC), Interface > Game > Names on the left column. Select it and then check all the boxes that you would like the names displayed of.

3) Use /cowtip to enter its settings, then go to Position. Then under Unit, change the offset values to match the ones of Frame.

The eePanel setup was done slowly over time, adding a bit more everytime. Another shadow here, another glassy sheen there. The early versions had a dark gray panel that covered the whole bottom third of the screen. It's been a long ways since then.

Originally Posted by Taggert View Post
Veniche,
Is there a fast way to get it back? Or am i doomed to reinstall?

thanks again,

Ironshank
You only need to copy this file back in your directory to get the chat colors/tabs back:
WTF\Account\(((ACCOUNTNAME)))\(((Server Name)))\(((Charactername)))\chat-cache.txt

Originally Posted by Bullroar View Post
I can't seem to figure out how to increase the size of the raid group icons/box. They are just too small to be of much use right now. Which addon is that anyway?

Thanks for all the work. Your UI is very good.
That's Grid, use /grid config to change its settings. Then Frame > Advanced to find the sliders that control Font Size, Height, Width.
Under Layout you can find a Scale slider and options to unlock it and move it.