View Single Post
10-19-08, 04:04 AM   #22
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by gent View Post
Thanks Mal, that should actually fit my needs quite well. In the past I normally took the base mazzle feature set and tweaked as needed anyhow.

I run a completely different resolution than you and have got most things sorted but that damn square minimap, how do I move that. just noticed your herb tracking is fubar'd as well. If anything you've given me a good layout to model after, thanks
The herb tracking you can get to show back up by using /dmbs config -> go to the button tab, and pick the tracking button, and icon. The addon is a little screwed up and you'll have to move the icon and button to be ontop of each other, no clue why they're spread out like they are, once you get them ontop of each other, you can lock them both to keep em in place.

The minimap you actually have to edit the lua file. Do this by going to your addon folder -> LnS_Minimap -> LnS_Minimap.lua

The first 2 lines are the ones you're looking to edit. The author commented the file really well. It's just trial and error plugging in numbers til you get it where you want it. You can actually do this in game, just edit and save the file, then reloadui and the changes will take effect.