View Single Post
10-19-08, 09:07 PM   #114
meistershutze
A Kobold Labourer
hi, i just wanted to say that this ui is amazing.

i was using photek before, but due to the lack of updates, i decided to try this ui out per a recommendation from a friend. i'm loving it so far, and i've been tweaking it slightly to suit my own needs.

i did have 2 quick questions, i was hoping you could answer since i've been trying my best to figure out how to solve these problems but i can't seem to.

1. whenever i join a party / raid, the various group bars pop up on the left, covering most of that area. i was trying to search for what the name is of this particular addon to disable it, but i've been unsuccessful. what is it?

2. i have a picture to describe the second situation. whenever i engage in combat, a health bar status pops up over every single enemy mob (including players in av) and this is really distracting as i can't seem to see stuff as easily (picking out targets, etc.). i have attached an image.

it is not the default blizz ui keybind that toggles the player nameplate / bars as i already have that button bound. if i try to toggle that, then they are always up. this is mroe of a problem where they do not appear until i am in combat. i then have to manually hit the button to toggle them off again. it's really annoying. does anyone know what is causing this and how i can turn it off? please let me know.

Last edited by meistershutze : 10-19-08 at 09:23 PM.