View Single Post
10-20-08, 12:11 AM   #58
malathar
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by PlUmPaSsChIcKeN View Post
I'm probably guessing gatherer isn't incorporated into this.

I have yet to try this on my mage or priest, but I don't know if this will have a button layout already set for them.

I'm triple boxing so I need all three to look pretty much exactly the same.

I'll post more as it comes along, but so far everything looks great. It isn't mazzle but it sure as hell comes close to it.

Edit: Ty Mal... thought it was bartender4.
No I don't use gatherer, but you should have no problem just installing it as you normally would as long as it is compatible with mapster.

To get this to work on all of your characters, go into your WTF folder and make a copy of the folder with your characters name and rename it for each of your other toons. The button layout will be the same, unless you go in and change it, it'll just show ? in the button slots, which you'll just put your spells in it.

I have the xp bar hidden, to make it visible again do the following.
/duf -> on the left select XP Bar and you'll see a check mark beside Hide, uncheck this.

To the right of the hide options are 4 red arrows, below that is a place for an x and y coordinate, plug in numbers til you get it to about where you want it, and you can use the arrows to nudge it.

If you want to make it larger, click on the special tab and you can set the height and width there.

Also, you should be able to change the resolution, and still be able to go back and everything be where it was. I'm not sure what all will get thrown out of whack, just give it a try and see. Though I'm thinking the eePanels are not going to stretch out.

Last edited by malathar : 10-20-08 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Edited to add more